Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 04-07-2004, 09:00 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Re: Where is everyone up to?

Finally knocked off Nascour and the evil Mayor like yesterday's garbage, my team totally made them look like whipped dogs on the battlefield! My team was leveled 60-68, I used Ampharos and Medicham as my nos. 1 and 2. Altaria's Ice Beam DESTROYED Salamence on one blow as payback and Slaking was also destroyed on one blow by Medicham's kick! Caught Tyranitar with an ULTRA BALL, never needed to use Master as the guide suggested. Going to level up UMbreon and Espeon before I get Croconaw and Quilava. Won 4/5 Pyrite Colosseum events just now to get the TMs and cash, saving the final one for later when I have a new crew. Love to mix my teams up for a good advantage to surprise the opposition.

I loved the way HO Oh destroyed the Mayor's getaway chopper, and I also recorded the entire event on my VCR, I sat by and watched the mirror shot of my Pokemon in victor before I watched the Mayor get arrested.

Maybe they'll ship him to Alcatraz for cruelty to Pokemon!

Final note, all 6 Shadows including Nascour and Mayor all caught, nobody got wiped out.

Update: today, won Pyrite's knockdown contest, got the other TMs and money, leveled Umbreon to 57.

Last edited by AshMistyMayfan; 04-08-2004 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:34 PM
~Dragon Trainer Marissa~ Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to ~Dragon Trainer Marissa~

Wow, sounds like you're doing pretty well... I can get past Nascour but not the evil Mayor guy!! And I wasted my Masterball on Metagross!! I need to train some more...I thought Mt. Battle up to the last area would be enough, but I guess not.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:20 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

You can still use Ultra on Tyranitar, the key is to paralyze it, get it to like the yellow, destroy its partners, and then focus on capturing it. It's OK if it uses shadow rush, use a normal move to slowly lower its HP and toss one Ultra after another. Took 7 to fully snare it, and 2/3 went 3 times before it broke out in its paralyze state. A Bodyslam by one of your Pokemon or a Thunderwave gets Tyranitar paralyzed.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Nm3k Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Nm3k

Yeah! I just caught females Houndoom and Tyrannitar.
I'm now in Snagem Hideout
Old 04-09-2004, 08:55 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

WEnt there 3 times to encounter Gonzap, but he wasn't there. Snagged Croconaw, got the word on where Quilava is. I might trade Pokemon over to RS just to get a few TMs like FLamethrower to teach Quilava. I got a team ready for Deep Colosseum, but got to look at my guide some more on how to get Gonzap back at the hideout. No Ursaring or Smeargle yet.

Found out at old Snagem hideout, if you missed getting a shadow Pokemon, you may have another chance depending on the Peon sent down to battle you. That Peon will still have the Shadow ONLY if you didn't snare it. But I don't know if it counts for starting Pokemon.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

lol I suck. I'm just at the part where I caught Entei. XD It's not that hard or anything, I just haven't had much time to mess with it.
I didn't get the game until last Friday, as well.
Old 04-10-2004, 06:03 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I'm lucky to get 4 hours in, but mostly I either had to battle Nascour/Evice, the Shadow lab bad guys, the old hideout bad guys, and slowly snare Quilava and Smergle. Killed the Ursaring 3 times already so can't fight with Gonzap yet. Plus I got to train my team before I even go for battles or purify some Shadows as I got some notes on who to send out. I mostly fight in Pyrite to purify my Shadows.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:26 AM
~Dragon Trainer Marissa~ Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to ~Dragon Trainer Marissa~

I've been collecting the TMs from the Colosseum battles, I think I got 'em all now! And I just reached the very top of Mt. Battle, too! Now I'm ready to go for Tyranitar!! By the way, I have a question. Is it better to paralyze Tyranitar or put it to sleep? My Quagsire knows Yawn...Ampharos knows Thunder Wave...Which is more effective?

Last edited by ~Dragon Trainer Marissa~; 04-14-2004 at 01:28 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:27 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

GOt my link cable yesterday and FINALLY able to trade. Key was I had to turn on my Gameboy when it said to turn it on, not go into the trading room and it automatically links with Colosseum. Traded over Pikachu/Vulpix/Ponyta, YES, I can trade a RBY sharked Pokemon without crashing the game, ah life it great! HEavily trained and passed the EXP Share around and took the 3 up on Mt. Battle for serious training. Now I got Raichu at 58, Ninetails at 58, Rapidash at 45. MIght trade a Meowth with Pay Day over. Absol's ready to be purified, but I'm working on Vibrava for now. MIght try my trades at a Colosseum battle now.