Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:14 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Pokémon, Land & Sea

Well, felt like giving some spoilers now:

As some of you know, there are 4 sagas in my story, the current one being the first (it's circa halfways through).

Here is a short description of each saga for your fantasy:

Saga 1: The beginning. A lot of questions. (Saga 1's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OyozX_7V4w)
Saga 2: Simply put, pure chaos. Everything becomes clear. (Saga 2's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed094zorDJQ)
Saga 3: The whole world is watching, to put it short. (Saga 3's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puFb4WT72k)
Saga 4: Jimmy makes a HUGE decision: pure darkness... (Saga 4's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVP37yMXrI)

Each theme song tells a bit about the saga. The lyrics means nothing, but the tone of the music should tell a little about the mood of each saga :)

Last edited by Poké-Flem; 10-31-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

I have read the first 7 chapters, and I am hooked! Keep writing! I love the fact that their are cliffhangers nearly always at the end of each chapter =D
Old 11-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The shiny hunter View Post
I have read the first 7 chapters, and I am hooked! Keep writing! I love the fact that their are cliffhangers nearly always at the end of each chapter =D
That's cool, man :D BTW, there are now 18 chapters up, so you are not even half-ways :D
Old 11-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poké-Flem View Post
That's cool, man :D BTW, there are now 18 chapters up, so you are not even half-ways :D
I finished reading them all yesterday =D

Awesome story about Hitmonlee =D
Old 11-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
I finished reading them all yesterday =D

Awesome story about Hitmonlee =D
Thnx :) A goal that I got with the story is to have at least 100 Pokémon appear, and so far, it seems like it will happen. Up to chapter 18, 20 Pokémons have been introduced, and in chapter 19, more Pokémon will be:

Eevee
Tyrogue
Hitmonlee
Nidoran (M)
Nidorino
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Rattata
Koffing
Nidoqueen
Rhydon
Persian
Cloyster
Charizard
Muk
Arbok
Beedrill
Pidgey (Only seen flying)
Chansey (Mentioned only)
Kyogre (Only in Jimmy's dream)
Groudon (Only in Jimmy's dream)
Old 11-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

I did put a lot of work into this, but not enough people are following the story.

I have decided to stop writing it for that reason. You can call this post the boring conclusion of "Pokémon, Land & Sea"

Now, I can aswell spoil some stuff that was going to happen...

Jimmy would lose his first battle against Brock (2 Pokémon each. Eevee knocked out by Geodude, Nidorino knocked out by Onix) and be recommended to train on Mt. Moon. On his way there, his Nidorino evolved due to contact with the white rock he found in his basement (it was a Moon Stone). On Mt. Moon, he trains all 3 of his Pokémons all night. He meets Bruno, who lives in a hut on Mt. Moon, who says he can speed Jimmy's training up after hearing his name (Bruno is actually Jimmy's father, that's why). The next day, Jimmy decided that Eevee needed training, being behind Hitmonlee and Nidoking, and Bruno starts to use his method. He gives Eevee 10 Carbos, his last infection of Pokérus, makes it wear a Power Anklet, and fight hundreds of weak Zubats. When the training is over, Eevee is level 28, but got the speed of a level 100 Eevee. Bruno never told Jimmy that he was his father. Jimmy gets a rematch with Brock. Due to Eevee's insane speed, its attacks contains massive power, quickly taking care of Geodude. However, it would be unable to damage Onix, so Jimmy uses Nidoking, his new powerhouse, to fight it. Nidoking is losing until it uses Hyper Beam for the first time, one-shotting Onix. Jimmy got his first badge. Having followed Jimmy for some days now, Tenna starts having feelings for him. They have sex while sleeping in the Pewter City Pokémon center. The next day, Jimmy finds out that his badge allows him to take a helicopter to any city of his choice, a service made to ease the lives of trainers. He chooses Saffron City, in order to fullfill Oak's last wish: to deliver Eevee to Mayor Pavison. In Saffron City, Jimmy is not allowed to speak to the president, even when talking about how important it is. Jimmy and Tenna walks around sightseeing while speculating what to do, that is, after Jimmy had told Tenna about everything that happened in Pallet. A biker gang passes by, and the leader sexually harasses Tenna. Jimmy fights him, and it ends in a draw. They decide to let their Pokémons fight the battle. The gangleader, Curtis, uses a Porygon. It's a hard battle, but Jimmy managed to win with his Hitmonlee. Curtis and Jimmy become friends, and Jimmy finds out that Curtis is Mayor Pavison's son! Curtis earns Jimmy access to president Pavison, and Jimmy plays Oak's last record, and shows him Eevee. Pavison says that he have to take Eevee, which angers Jimmy. Curtis seemingly knows the secret of Eevee, Team Rocket, Oak and Pavison, and says that Jimmy can just watch the ritual and hear the story. Pavison says that Team Rocket are awakening Groudon and Kyogre, in order to destroy the Kanto region, and later the other regions. Kyogre should sleep somewhere deep below the sea close to Cinnabar Island, and Kyogre should sleep somewhere deep beneath the ground in Fuchsia City. Eevee is the only Pokémon with a body that have the potential to evolve beyond the perfect stage of Kyogre and Groudon by renting power from Arceus, the god of the Pokémon world, and that Team Rocket have killed Eevees for years now, having eradicated 99% of them. Jimmy's Eevee is not special, just a certain acces to a Eevee, which is neccesary now, due to their insane rarity. Eevee should evolve into something with the power to stop Kyogre and Groudon through a ritual at a sacred place. Tenna breaks down in tears, her Eevee obviously being dead...

That was Saga 1. I will spoil Saga 2, 3 and 4 later.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Banned

No! You should perservere. I didn't read the spoils. Next to no people are reading my story. Don't give up!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
No! You should perservere. I didn't read the spoils. Next to no people are reading my story. Don't give up!
Thanks, but it's more than lack of readers. I just kinda lost interest. It was a cool story, but I got 100+ chapters to go, and I will never finish that
Old 11-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poké-Flem View Post
Thanks, but it's more than lack of readers. I just kinda lost interest. It was a cool story, but I got 100+ chapters to go, and I will never finish that
Then change the story to make it shorter. Just try to make it up as you go along.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Then change the story to make it shorter. Just try to make it up as you go along.
If I were tp change the story, everything that have happned up til now will make no sense. The story is over I simply don't got the time to write chapters all the time anymore, and I became bored with writing.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Mithstar Offline

Wow, I've been away for only 2 weeks and I miss three chapters and the ending!!! Though, it seems like a waist to stop writing when you've put so much planning and effort into your story so far. Maybe you should just take a breather and then continue at a later stage.
"I know about people who talk about suffering for the common good. It's never bloody them! When you hear a man shouting "Forward, brave comrades!" you'll see he's the one behind the bloody big rock and wearing the only really arrow-proof helmet!"
- Terry Pratchett, "Interesting Times"
Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Poké-Flem Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithstar View Post
Wow, I've been away for only 2 weeks and I miss three chapters and the ending!!! Though, it seems like a waist to stop writing when you've put so much planning and effort into your story so far. Maybe you should just take a breather and then continue at a later stage.
Nah... My story would be longer than 100 chapters, and when reaching chapter 50, I would be bored as hell. It wouldn't work properly.

BTW, even through Eevee got some power from Arceus (involving into a weaker Arceus), it would never get to interfere with Kyogre and Groudon, as Team Rocket's new creation, Mewtwo, would be more than a match for it. When Mewtwo is killed, Arceus have used all of its power, and it reverts back to Eevee. In the Safari Zone, Koga singel-handedly fights Groudon. By attacking its mind and senses with his different Pokémons, he manage to do great damage, but Koga dies... Jimmy finds out that because Oak had to catch vulnerable Pokémon without the need to battle them, Silph Co. had supported him with Master Balls. Eevee's Pokeball had been a Master Ball overpainted all along, and while his Pokémons fights Groudon, he manage to capture it. In the meantime, the technology that Team Rocket used to improve a captured Mew to Mewtwo had fallen in Silph Co.'s hands, and they had used it to improve Curtis's Porygon to a Porygon2. With the power of a legendary power, it is just able to fight against Kyogre (with aid from Blaine, as they fight on Cinnabar Island). In the end, Garret shows up, helps in the battle, and capture Kyogre. Fuchsia City gets a new GYM Leader (Koga's little sister), Jimmy is reunited with Eevee, and both Jimmy and Garret got a legendary Pokémon each. Have we heard the last from Giovanni? What was Koga's relationship with him? And with Groudon's help, won't becoming the champ be an easy case? Also, why did Bruno leave the family? I will reveal all that in saga 3.