Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 5.5 is Up!]

Nice job, rust, but I feel it's my turn to interrupt :3

Chapter 5.5: The Parallel World

"No one was human. No one in Hoenn, and no one in Sinnoh either. We were going to have reconsider our options, or we’d never make it alive. The other regions were going to kill us, and we just lost everything we needed to fight back. By now, they probably figured out what happened. If we didn’t change them too, forget it. All of us knew we’d never be able to live together. They’d look at us like we were freaks unless they were in the same mess we were in."

-Neo Winterfield, contemplating the fate of the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions after the fall of the Star of Oblivion.

Maridia-0

Meanwhile, in an Alternate Universe…

{Insert Song: Daily Agony from Shenmue}

It is the year 2048 in the world of Maridia. The world had finally moved past the recent war between the Johto Region and the Orre Region, which ended little more than ten years ago. Technology had been taken to new heights, and for the first time in over seven decades, the world was at peace, free of conflicts and strife. Champions of Pokémon had come and gone, new legends were made, and more discoveries were found under the veils of time. Meanwhile, the governments of the free regions of Maridia had flourished, with their cities growing, economic power accelerating, and their citizens thriving peacefully together.

In an effort for peaceful relations, the Johto Government created a Mass Driver, a rail system used to launch spacecraft. It was deemed “a bridge to space,” which they hoped would bridge gaps between regions, both physically and politically. Once it had been completed, they launched a low-orbit aerospace plane, called the Wishbringer, to begin paving the way for deeper space discovery, and, hopefully, eventual space exploration.

Their hopes were dashed when the Wishbringer made a discovery that would change the world, for better or worse, it was incredibly hard to tell…

Less than a week after it’s initial launch, the Wishbringer gave reports on a single, incredibly large meteor on a direct collision path with Maridia. Unfortunately, the meteor was approaching with such speed that it had dodged all other previous satellite early warning systems, and the Wishbringer had been launched too late for its discovery to do much good.

The news was relayed around the world in a matter of hours. Governments urged people to seek refuge underground, or in bunkers built for similar purposes. Panic gripped cities, and governments were broken apart in the insane rush to get to safety. Toward the final moments, the meteor had broken into two parts and it was confirmed that one part would hit central Hoenn and the other would hit central Sinnoh, and the only thing the citizens could do was make a last minute attempt to evacuate away from the crash sites. There was no time at all to even consider heading overseas.

Many citizens felt this was to be expected considering the nature of Meteor Falls in western Hoenn. However, unlike that case, this was something far different. At the final end, the first part of the meteor had crashed into Mauville City in Hoenn, while the other half crashed into Oreburgh City in Sinnoh. The cities exploded violently, taking with them the lives of everyone who had dared to remain.

After the violent impact, the destruction of both cities was only just the beginning of a massive chain reaction of events. In time, the meteor was later called the Star of Oblivion… aptly named for its reign of destruction. The satellite that made the discovery, the Wishbringer, was also renamed for discovering the nature of their doom, now called the Apocalypse.

A heavy cloud of foreign airborne particles, later code-named CX-11, had spread out all over Hoenn and Sinnoh as a result of the meteor’s two impact sites. Made of elements never discovered before, CX-11 particles had flown through the atmosphere, spreading throughout both entire regions. The first humans who decided to come out of hiding the next day soon discovered the incredible, violent-looking reactions the particles would have on them.

They were immediately transformed into creatures never before seen on Maridia. Some had been told of in stories, like Elves, Nekos, Minotaurs, and other such creatures, but many other races the humans of Hoenn and Sinnoh transformed into were never even thought of before. Without a couple of hours, the air was saturated with the particles, so everyone was affected and transformed, hiding or no. It took only moments for the racial changes to happen, but after only three days, all traces of CX-11 had vanished. However, the racial changing effects brought by the Star of Oblivion were permanent, and it was confirmed that there was no going back to being human in nature. It was also found that the meteor, made of a strange crystal material, radiated whatever it was in the particles that had transformed the humans. Any who hadn’t been transformed and scratched or wounded themselves with one of the crystals in any way were also instantly transformed. Those that have been afflicted with these changes often refer to themselves as “Metorians”, and joined hands with others that have been changed as well.

Meanwhile, the Star of Oblivion’s impacts had released two massive EMP-like pulses that ripped the inner workings of their technology to shreds. All circuit boards, programming, and even just basic circuit layouts were ruined from this pulse, making it impossible for electric power to run through the ruined technology. It had also shut off their power plants, throwing Hoenn and Sinnoh back into a technology era similar to the 1800’s. No one was prepared for it, and they were left defenseless.

But with these catastrophes, the new union of races under the Metorians name had made another discovery through taking shards of the crystalline Star of Oblivion and being able to use otherworldly powers… many of which called it “magic” from its very similar nature to what was derived in fiction. Many of them had only just begun to understand and experiment what this presence of magic was, but they were also determined to learn more about it, and hopefully even become masters of this new, inner force.

And with the coming of the Star of Oblivion, Hoenn and Sinnoh’s governments were obliterated as no one knew whom to follow and their leaders were no longer recognizable or had gone into hiding. But, the humans on the other sides of Maridia were also greatly affected. World trade, stock markets, and economies had crashed violently as a result of the major disaster, and with it came many riots, feuds, and anarchy. With the reckless assassination of Kanto’s leaders, the rebellious people of the nations unaffected by the Star of Oblivion struck out against the remaining governments and their failure to establish order, and instead sided with new entities of control. Meanwhile, Hoenn and Sinnoh, totally without governments already, also decided to rely on the presence of the emerging factions within their side of the world… the one where humans no longer existed…

In Kanto, an organization known as Team Trainer, already with much experience in governmental affairs, stepped in and started bringing the region back into order. They set up a main governing body, known as the Council of Seven, to decide over the needs and interests of the Region. The Team only had the best interests of the Region in mind and heart, and listened to the pleas of the people.

In Johto, the militaristic Fellowship of Everlasting Shadows, codenamed FOES, stepped in before President Jira had been assassinated, and, with her assistance, helped set up a unique, military-based government. However, they were far from totalitarian dictators. It was an odd, but effective blend of military and congressional governing body. A senate made up of the best minds and advisors of FOES decided on the affairs of the Region, with two leaders that served in tandem like a President might on his or her own. Despite the rough look of the rather large group, they cared about all that was good for Johto, and for the world. They also believe in punishing the evil and wicked. However, they would go through any means necessary to achieve these ends.

These two entities instantly created close relations with one another. They sought, more than anything, a world where Meteorians and humans would coexist and work together in a united way, to tolerate all and continue the flow the world had been going in before the Star of Oblivion had torn it all apart. They both welcomed Meteorians into their ranks, new and old.

Meanwhile, in the now entirely Meteorian-populated Hoenn Region, a large number of Meteorians had gathered together to form what they called the League of Urban Dragons, called LOUD for short. A highly urbanized team of civil protectors and freedom fighters, they are intent on defending their way of life. They became intent on bringing the world to peace…and many thought this would come by making everyone a Meteorian, though use of the Star of Oblivion’s shards. In ways, they could be viewed as evil, purely because these Meteorians would force the transformation on everyone else. However, alignment is in the eye of the beholder, and LOUD believed what they were doing was for a good cause.

However, more obviously evil organizations also involved themselves more openly after the Star of Oblivion struck…

{Insert Song: Dark Samus Appears from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes}

For a long time, the Anti Quasi/Unknown Attack and Elimination Force Militia, or AQUA, had operated in secret. Their goal was simple, to topple the world’s governments and set up puppet governments, which would allow them to rule the world, all from behind the scenes. When the meteor hit, they saw an opportunity. They cleared out the Sevii Islands of any civilians, saying it was in danger of radiation from the impact of the meteor in Hoenn, and docked their massive mobile base, the black carrier known as the Deathwing, away from prying eyes. Led by the mysterious Raidon “rust” Makoto, AQUA saw a way to gain unbridled support for a false cause: ridding the world of the Meteorians.

In the dusty Region of Orre, Silver Etherlight led the group built from the most brilliant scientists of the long-defunct Team Rocket, a highly technologically-advanced society called The Renegades. They sought to rule the world, using any and all means necessary. The falling of the Star of Oblivion gave them solid reason. They, too, gained support through using the façade of wanting to have the world be rid of the Meteorian taint. Using the most advanced war machines, mechanized mobile suits, they sought to begin their conquest…

These factors soon brought the fog of war once more towards Maridia…With Johto still recovering from the war against Orre, it seemed likely that it would be a long struggle, with no clear victor…however, the elements suggested it would be a war unlike any ever before seen on the face of the planet…

It began with a radio call for assistance from the middle of Hoenn. The leader of the League of the Urban Dragons, Neo Winterfield, had managed to use a shard of the Star to get a radio to work. He sent out a call to any listeners, hoping someone would help them with supplies, clean up…and a cure. For a while, he went unheard. Then Raidon Makoto sent a response.

Raidon revealed that no such cure existed for Meteorians to return to their human form, and that they had all been tagged for destruction. Team Trainer, FOES and the Renegades had intercepted the radio transmission, and saw opportunities for their goals. Team Trainer and FOES began building aid for them. The Renegades, however, began preparing for other purposes.

The buildup for battle began…

Last edited by Shen; 11-03-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:01 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 5 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Sorry about the dated responses. I honestly didn't expect so many updates so quickly.

First off, I am AMAZED at how many loose ends from Team RP II and V that you've managed to tie up. Everything from Kahara to Alvaj-Xoc and the actual creation of Diabora was flawless and connects aspects that were never covered in the RPs. I know I left Alvaj-Xoc as a loose end, but I love what you've done with him. That takes serious skill to do, and you pulled it off like there was nothing to it.

I like what you've done with the characters as well. The rivalry between rust and Neo is very well done, and its interesting and even somewhat comical to see them have to tolerate each other seeing as how Diabora is the bigger threat to address. And lastly, the music soundtrack you've added in there is a nice touch.

Fantastic work, man, I love what you've done with this.
Lol, when I write, I write.

Yeah, I have a mental list of all the loose ends I want to get tied up with this fiction, so this is sort of the beginning of that. I got a couple more good ones coming up too...

The soundtrack bit was inspired by your Trial of Juno soundtrack. XD I thought it was a good idea.

Anyways, thanks much.

Also, DT, great Chapter. ^_^ There was a lot needed to be covered, and I think you got it all.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Wow! Two stories in one? Cool! ^^

I loved the fight between rust and Kazzem. The fact that he knew he could beat him, but was still scared of him...that was really well done.
And poor Neo got a busted nose out of it. ^^'

Now there's a whole other side...literally!
The whole thing with the Star of Oblivion sounds very interesting. A meteor who's minerals cause mutations in humans? Scary.
The reactions around the world seem entirely plausible as well. There would be some ready to help, and others ready to take advantage.

I have ADD and I love more than one story-line! Nice!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

And then enter Kaz. Well I have to say I was all happy to see him. It was cool to see that he was evil enough to escape from HFIL. haha

Good chapter. I am a bit sad to see that Kaz met such an ending but oh well.

I think you did a good job in mentioning that this is becoming a bit Rust centered during the AIM. By the sounds of it, it seems like you are trying to paint Rust as the hero and Neo the sidekick and everybody else as supporting actors. Not sure if you are trying to do that since I be thinking that Neo and Rust are both the stars of the show (heck we all Mike likes to do things on the side for a big bang) but meh. I think you said that already.

Also I hope you consider my idea about Amy. Also I want to see Mike action. haha Neo action is good too. haha I think you made it clear that Rust likes to swordplay to battle. haha

Good going Shen. Are you going to make a fanfic verison of TEAM RP IV? That thing that was never suppose to be part of this universe? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Wow! Two stories in one? Cool! ^^

I loved the fight between rust and Kazzem. The fact that he knew he could beat him, but was still scared of him...that was really well done.
And poor Neo got a busted nose out of it. ^^'

Now there's a whole other side...literally!
The whole thing with the Star of Oblivion sounds very interesting. A meteor who's minerals cause mutations in humans? Scary.
The reactions around the world seem entirely plausible as well. There would be some ready to help, and others ready to take advantage.

I have ADD and I love more than one story-line! Nice!
Sounds like you are liking things.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Things are starting to form slowly for me.

Great fic, rust. 8D Thanks for the fill-in, DT. :D
Old 11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Awesome, I was hoping I did a good job with that :3. I tried doing this chapter format the same way that rust has done, and that wasn't too hard, honestly. I'll continue doing these summary chapters every few chapters, so things make sense near the end (those who participated in the end of Team RP IV will know what I'm talking about).

Oh, and I added a couple songs to the chapter. Do you guys think they fit the parts they were added for?
Old 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Yes, DT is right, the parallel world chapters tie in at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Oh, and I added a couple songs to the chapter. Do you guys think they fit the parts they were added for?
Oh, yes, they did. I reread your chapter with the music, and it fit really well. :D

Anyways, I'm planning on using Neo and Mike quite a lot in the next two chapters, to make up for my bias. XD
Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

lol, Team RP IV.
There are lows in my RPing history, and then there's that.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 6: The Upward Slope
“I’m just playing right now. They’ll see my true power once I’m done with them…”
-Personal Thoughts of Diabora

Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

With the news of Diabora’s attack, Mike, Neo, and rust headed back to the Bridge of the Neo Lugia. On the large map of the Homeworld displayed on the screen, there was a big red dot on the Demilitarized Zone between North Fiore and South Fiore, the two conflicting halves of Fiore.

“It would appear as if Diabora is attempting to play North and South Fiore against each other,” Neo said, giving rust an ‘Its-All-Your-Fault’ look. Fiore was the one continent that Aqua had ruled from during their Homeworld campaign. Five years after they had left, the two split, as one side had wanted to unite with Hoenn, while the other comprised of Aqua veterans and loyalists, wished to remain independent.

“Worse news,” Mike said, looking through the fleet registry, “Finch has jacked the Ano Ho-Oh… He set the ship’s navicomputer to take him to Kazmar before he had realized the tracking device was on…”

“I’ll take care of Finch,” rust said, stepping forward, “Inazuma and Izaterasu are probably driving him insane… I’ll see what I can do to help. Neo, I trust you can handle this?”

“Yeah,” Neo said, “Just bring back the Ano Ho-Oh…” After receiving Neo’s approval, rust had made his way to the airlock, turned into Zhu-Quiao, and went off to space in order to track down Finch, “Now, we have a battle, eh?”

“The Neo Lugia and Stratosfear are converging on the DMZ as we speak,” Mike said, looking at the navicomputer on the big screen, “ETA ten minutes, give or take a few…”

“After that,” Shairii said, “We need a third candidate to become a Combin. It was hard enough getting two people from the Wrath… I doubt I’ll be able to get another…”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, Shairii,” Neo said. He looked out the window to see several flashes of light, as blasts went off in Fiore’s DMZ. Diabora and his Diablos army were in the center of this commotion, orchestrating a massive three way melee. North Fiore was fighting Diabora and South Fiore. South Fiore was fighting North Fiore and Diabora. Diabora was fighting everyone.

“I really hope they don’t make us pick a side,” Mike sighed, “But I’m sure they will.”

“Let’s just focus on fighting Diabora first. We can take out any resistance as it comes. In the mean time, are we in range to fire Mirage Missiles?” Neo asked.

“Yes, we are,” Mike replied, as General Wolffe obtained targets for the Mirage Missiles and fired. A North Fiore tank took down two of the five, as Diabora rose into the air and took out two more. The final one landed, creating around one thousand mirage Pokemon, which were completely outnumbered by the combined forces of the Fiores and the Diablos.

“Four missiles down,” Wolffe said, “What now?”

“Silver!” Mike said over the intercom, “How close to completion is the Grungust?”

Silver’s face appeared on the main screen, cleaning oil off of his hands with a dirty cloth, “We’re closer than that time that I had interrupted you,” Silver said joking. Mike blushed, “But we’re nowhere near combat ready. The Neo Lugia does have a host of tanks that I’ve modified, however.”

Mike frowned, “Looks like I’m going to have to fight in this one…”

“You’re going to fight? You’ll get creamed!” Shairii burst out, worrying for her dear friend.

Mike scoffed at this, and used the Essence of the Crystal of Change that he had stolen from Diabora to change into his true form, “This is something I haven’t shown anyone yet.” Mike was normally an Absol hybrid, but he had decided to change his body to human once he had absorbed the Crystal of Change’s essence. However, when he transformed into his hybrid form, he had several of Rayquaza’s features, which had come from communicating with the late Rayquaza’s spirit.

Shairii’s jaw dropped. She had quite a bond with Rayquaza before it was killed by Diabora. Mike grabbed a pair of lightsabers off of his belt, as Shairii said, “How…?”

“Later, Shairii,” Mike said, smiling, as the trio went down to the air lock. Neo transformed into Qinglong, the evolution of Lugia, as Shairii and Mike took one of the Neo Lugia’s LFOs down to the battle, as some of Team Trainer’s ground forces were deployed into the frenzy as well.

Neo had arrived first, and launched a killer Aeroblast laced with psychic energy, which ripped apart a large group of Diablos soldiers. Arms and legs of the Diablos flew everywhere, as the surrounding North and South Fiore soldiers engaged each other in battle with the Diablos that were blocking their way being destroyed. Neo sighed, realizing that it would be impossible for him unleash any of his massive attacks with the human soldiers fighting amongst themselves.

<Mike, Shairii! We’re going to need to get Diabora and the Diablos away from the Fiore soldiers, so they aren’t killed in the crossfire,> Neo said psychically to Mike and Shairii, who were just landing onto the ground. Several Diablos surrounded the LFO, as Mike got out, and launched several balls of Aura energy at the Diablos, turning them to dust. Mike was also a manipulator of Aura, on top of all his other skills.

Shairii used her Combin powers to merge with the spirit of Shiko, a Scyther she had once owned that had been killed in battle by her husband when they were still enemies. She grew Scyther scythes for arms, as her skin became green and furry. She hacked and slashed at the Diablos that had surrounded her, sensing her spiritual powers.

Mike on the other hand had his eyes on the prize; Diabora himself. Neo swooped down from above, as Mike climbed on his back, and said, “Can I have a ride?”

<Where to?> Neo asked, flying up into the sky.

{Insert Song: Choronzon by Tangerine Dream}

“Diabora. We can take him out together,” Mike said. Neo nodded his head and began to fly towards the abomination who was in the center of all of the chaos, with his void shields up and active. Neo launched an Aeroblast at the shields, but it was just absorbed into the shield. Mike jumped off of Neo, and landed gracefully on the ground.

Diabora sent a cabled hand through the void shields, attempting to strike at Mike. Mike brought his lightsaber up and caught the hand with it. He then shot an aura blast down the hand right, through the hole in the void shields, and at Diabora, sending him into a nearby cliff. Diabora recovered quickly, but Neo was right behind him, and slammed his tail into the hole into Diabora’s void shields. Combined with his Psychic powers, Diabora flew into another cliff, and quickly closed up the hole in his shield.

Neo shot another Aeroblast at Diabora, but it was absorbed. Diabora got up and said <Heh… You capitalized on the hole in my shields… Let me tell you, that isn’t going to happen again!> Diabora raised his hands into the air, and thousands of Diablos arose from the ground, clawing at Mike and Neo. Mike hacked and slashed at the rising undead, as Neo just took off into the air, tearing off the arms of the Diablos that had grabbed him.

<Clear the way, Mike!> Neo said, as he began to power up his finisher attack; Psycho Storm. Taking a small amount of Psychic Power from every Pokemon on the planet, Neo had created a large ball of Psychic energy. He launched it at the battlefield of Diablos, completely destroying hundreds of thousands of them.

Neo smiled, happy he had cleared the battlefield of Diabora’s abominations, until he was hit with a Rocket Propelled Grenade from a North Fiore soldier…
Old 11-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 6 is Up!]

:ASDF

I'm only finding one thing wrong with this Fanfic. It's so good that...it seems to end too fast. T_T

Rust, you gotta write longer ones...not that it would make any difference, it just seems shorter at something exciting, right? xD

-Is perched on the cliff- :]
Old 11-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fairy Sugar View Post
:ASDF

I'm only finding one thing wrong with this Fanfic. It's so good that...it seems to end too fast. T_T

Rust, you gotta write longer ones...not that it would make any difference, it just seems shorter at something exciting, right? xD

-Is perched on the cliff- :]
Yeah, lol, this was actually one of the shorter chapters. Most chapters are around four pages. In this chapter and the next, I'm trying to focus more on Neo and Mike, because I have been focusing waaay too much on rust (no surprise :P). Because of my inexperience with writing these two characters, it does get a little bit short. :/
Old 11-08-2008, 02:49 AM

Yeah it was kind of short. Still nice to get to see Mike going around and about. I really wish I could have made use of that Raysol form but it is ok. Nice to see Mike is out and there.

OUch. Cliffhanger. What will happen now.

Also yeah. More Mike and Neo. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Actually, I didn't mind rust getting the attention. Its your fan fiction after all.

Good stuff, and I agree it seems to end quickly. Maybe its just we want more and more. :P

Old 11-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Actually, I didn't mind rust getting the attention. Its your fan fiction after all.

Good stuff, and I agree it seems to end quickly. Maybe its just we want more and more. :P
Lol, Mike did mind, and I felt a bit guilty.

Better to end with the reader wanting more than to drag it through the dirt, amirite? I'll see what I can do about lengthening Chapter 7. Expect that Sunday.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Lol, Mike did mind, and I felt a bit guilty.

Better to end with the reader wanting more than to drag it through the dirt, amirite? I'll see what I can do about lengthening Chapter 7. Expect that Sunday.
Yeah! I minded! haha Also yeah. Rust felt guilty! haha Let him feel guilty! It is working in our favor. haha Still nah. I just want to make it clear to the reader that Neo and Rust were the heroes and not just Rust since that is what I saw(or think I saw) when it came to Diabora's demise in this dimension.

Yeah. That is true. You do want to leave the reader wanting more. Still don't just leave us with candy and not giving us desert. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!