Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 11-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: What Yu-Gi-Oh deck do you run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
you'd be surprised how easy it is to summon Vennominaga now :D
Sorry to seem like a noob, but what's with all the fuss about Vennominaga and the other venom snakes? I don't see much in them other than just some attack lowering.

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Torterra View Post
Sorry to seem like a noob, but what's with all the fuss about Vennominaga and the other venom snakes? I don't see much in them other than just some attack lowering.
apparently you haven't read her text yet...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Rise of the Snake Deity". This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted and is unaffected by the effects of other Monsters, Spells, and Traps. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Hyper-Venom Counter on it. When 3 Hyper-Venom Counters are on this card, you win the Duel.

the only way to kill her is through Lava Golem, or over-powering her in ATK... or Zombie World. Or of your opponent is stalling and has some Wave Motion Cannon or Final Countdown counting :/ lol
Old 11-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Venonat Poison Powder Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by korklosh View Post
Well i dont have a specific deck i just know that my main decks are my girl deck on girl monsters like alexis from yu-gi-oh gx there my favorite and of course my fairy deck i can usally win with thesse i cant list the cards cause my decks are at a friends house because we combined our cards i have the pokemon cards that we own at my house and he has the yugioh a his house :D
Dude, use periods.

Venom decks are cool, but too hard to use if you don't have the right stuffs. Plus several of the monsters for he deck have such low stats, it's barely usable. NEVER USE THE VENOM SNAKE Lv 1-5 MONSTERS. Get good reptiles and the two important holofoil dudes and some reasonings or monster gates, or something? Either way, I'm not going to use that theme any time soon.

My dream deck, for some reason I'm still trying to figure out, is an ANCIENT GEAR DECK!! I needs me some GEARTOWNS, and some GOLEMS, stay away from the GADGETS, and find me a ULTIMATE ANCINET GEAR GOLEM...I could find a way to make it OTK potential. Maybe a lil' bit of burn damage and a Ring of Destruction...yeah. Cool...
Hold your sentiments firm and seize the signs for tomorrow!

GINTAMA!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egrqt...eature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDKV6eUa7g
The Rockman EXE Zone-My Other Forums
Yeah, that's it.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I have a few YGO decks. I list then in order.

1) Remove from Play Deck- Originally it was a Inferno Tempest Deck but it grew a lot from the last structure deck with DD montsters. I really like this deck since it got rid of one thing that I didn't like which was the graveyard. I mean I don't see the need for one with this deck so my opponet doesn't need it too. Just added Dark Dust Sprit to help clear the field. haha Favorite thing to do is Gravekeeper's Servant and Macro Cosmos/Dimension Fissure. The thing we fear is things like Heavy Storm.

2) Toon Deck- Now this one I like too a lot too. Nobody uses Toons so I get to go stragiht for the meat of the Life Points. Just got to make sure your toons stay on the field for one turn or summon them in your opponet's turn. Still it not hard to protect my little harmless toons once Astral Barrier and Spirit Barrier. haha

3) Insect Burn Deck- This is just a fun deck I run. Just focus on getting DNA Surgery on Insect Barrier on the field and then bite away at life points with burn cards. It isn't perfect nor complete but it just something to use.

4) Anicent Gear Deck- I just built this one and so far the results have vary. Need to use it a bit more and see how it works. Gear Town is awesome since it makes it easy to get the Anicent Gear Golem up there. Don't have the Ultimate Anicent Gera Golem but really I think I can go without it. Magical Hats is a very useful card in this deck.

Decks to come:

1) Inferno Tempest Deck- Fill this sucker up with low attack monsters and a few light attack then get Grinder Golem up or Mage Power or such then attack to activate Inferno Tempest. Stall for a bit and burn or final attack with Return from a Different Dimension. Going to fix it up from what I learned from my Remove From Play Deck.

2) Vemon Snake Deck- Going to be hard but it was fun to use it once when a friend let me use it once.

I like to play the strange decks.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Kenny Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I currently run a Synchro deck that has Monarchs and Warriors in it.

I'm thinking about making a new deck, which will either be Plants or Zombies.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I currently run a Synchro deck that has Monarchs and Warriors in it.

I'm thinking about making a new deck, which will either be Plants or Zombies.
Well, do what I do. Make a proxy deck first with all the cards you want to use represented and see which one works better. Black Rose Dragon FTW. I could side-deck my Synchro deck to be plantier...I have the original Fairy King Truesdale that increases ATK of plants by 500 no matter WHAT position he's in. My LV6 2700...

GINTAMA!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egrqt...eature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDKV6eUa7g
Yeah, that's it.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Ultima Boss Offline

Or you could use YVD?
Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Boss View Post
Or you could use YVD?
lol yes, if you want to test out a deck; use YVD.

(try find it in google)
Old 11-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

That and/or you have no friends and/or other decks to duel yourself with. Even then, not all of us possess the integrity to test strategies against oneself.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Amateur Trainer

I'm actually good at that, as I'm great at forgetting what cards I've just set down on the other side of the field.

Yeah, that's it.