Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008
Default The Town of Hell

Hi everybody.I was doing a story opening for school and I thiught it would be fun to finish it.So here is the bit i'll be turning in for english tomoz.

Chapter 1

It went on for miles, miles and miles of paradise. The sand was as fine as flour. The waves gently rolled in and out. Shells were dotted all over the beach. The beach wasn’t the only thing nice about the area. There was a row of shops and small hotels what looked like they were only large enough to accommodate two families. There were also ice cream parlours and restaurants. There was a road separating the row of shops with the beach. That’s were it happened, 100 odd years ago, on June the 6th 1906.

The queen rode in her carriage through the town, when suddenly a fireball came from the sky which landed right in front of the six horses that were pulling the carriage. Later that night one of the queen’s maids was found dead in the fireplace, with the numbers 666 burnt into her back. The next day the queen left the town. By 6 o’clock the town was burnt to a cinder. The sky was alight glowing red as the entire place burnt to a crisp.

It’s a shame the devil is going to do it again, in 6 days.

Tell me what you think.

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching

Last edited by Jakester2008; 11-06-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
LugiaAeroBlast Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Town of Hell

Wow, thats really good, i saw you said 1000 odd years ago and then you said 1906 which 100 odd years ago...
otherwise this is absolutely fantastic!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Shining_Pikachu Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Town of Hell

wow i'm impressed keep it up