Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Hell Night

Hell Night

Kyle and Ashley were walking into a dark room. They both couldn’t see anything. Darkness was just everywhere. A weird odor filled the darkened room.

“Kyle, do you smell that?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, what do you think it is?” Kyle replied.

“Blood?” Ashley said. Right after Ashley said that, she fell on her back. She had slipped on something slippery.

“Are you ok Ashley?” Kyle asked. He found a light switch.

“Yeah, I think so.” Ashley said. Then Kyle flicked on the light. Ashley looked at what she had slipped in. It was a hugs blood puddle. Her eyes widened and mouth dropped. Her whole back had blood on it. Along with her hair. A few drips of blood fell on her hand. She looked up. Nick was mangled right above her.

“AHHH!!” Ashley screamed. Kyle ran to her side. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him. He put his hand over her mouth.

“Shh, they will hear us.” Kyle said. But it was too late. One of the psycho men heard Ashley’s cries. He ran up the stairs to get Ashley and Kyle. Kyle pulled Ashley into a closet and closed it, with his hand over her mouth still. The man entered the room. He got closer and closer to the closet.

(a few days before)

Ashley, her parents, and her little brother were moving to Allentown, PA. Ashley didn’t want to move there. She didn’t know anyone at all. She hated that she couldn’t make her own choices. She was only seventeen and a senior in high school.

“Mom, do we really have to move here? I don’t want to leave Forked River. All of my friends are there.” Ashley said with a frown.

“Yes Ashley. Your dad found a better job up here.” Her mother Tammy replied.

“But there isn’t even an ocean here. You know how much I love the ocean.” Ashley said. Tammy shook her head and didn’t say anything. A few hours later they had reached there new house. Ashley’s family had already came and fixed up the house. Everything was sit up. Ashley and her brother Kenny stepped out of the car and looked around. They both walked in the backyard. They owned so much land. Plus there was woods.

Kyle heard some sounds coming from next door. He looked out the window and saw that the house next-door to him was sold and that a new family was moving in. Then something got his attention. He saw a teenage girl in her backyard, with her brother. He looked closer at her.

“She is really cute.” Kyle said. He smiled and ran downstairs. Then he walked over to the back of his house and went in his backyard. He pretended that he didn’t notice Ashley. Kenny started to run around the yard. Ashley just started to laugh, then there was a scream.
“Kenny, get your butt in here! I told you not to pack your rock collection. Dirt got all over your clothes!” Tammy yelled. Ashley looked at Kenny.

“Nice job spas.” Ashley said. Kenny rolled his eyes and ran inside. Ashley shook her head and sat on the grass. She didn’t even notice Kyle at the time. Kyle threw a stick in the woods, getting Ashley’s attention. Ashley looked over and saw Kyle. Kyle didn’t look right at Ashley, just to the side a little. Ashley got up and to walk inside. Then Kyle took out his cell phone. He pulled up Zak’s number and called.

“Hello?” Zak said.

“Hey Zak, guess what!” Kyle said in excitement.

“What?” Zak asked.

“A new girl just moved to the house next to me.” Kyle said with a smile.

“Cool, she cute?” Zak asked.

“Very cute.” Kyle said.

“Then go make your move!” Zak said in excitement.

“I cant do that retard. I don’t even know her name!” Kyle said.

“Well get to know her then make your move before someone else does. All the really good ones get taken fast.” Zak said.

“Ok ok, I will. I have to go. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.” Kyle said.

“Alright, cya.” Zak said. They both hung up their phones. Kyle got up and walked inside.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Hell Night

very nice so far. you should type more.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
very nice so far. you should type more.
lol thanks, here is some more......

“Alright, cya.” Zak said. They both hung up their phones. Kyle got up and walked inside. Ashley went up to her room. She didn’t even see the set up of her room yet. She opened the door and walked inside it. Her room was a light pink and it was huge. She had three windows. One led to the backyard. The other two led to the side of the house. They faced Kyle’s house, his bedroom. Ashley didn’t know it was Kyle’s room though. She opened up the shades and walked over to her computer. She logged onto myspace. She got a few messages from her friends. She started to reply to them.

Kyle walked up to his room. He opened up his window shades and looked outside. He looked closer at the window across from him. He saw Ashley on the computer.

“Ha, that’s funny. I can see her bedroom.” Kyle said with a smirk. It started to get dark. Kyle took a shower and went to bed. Ashley did the same. Kyle and Ashley both had dinner and went to bed.

The next day came. It was about 5:30am. Ashley got up and got ready. A half hour later Kyle got up. He got dressed and went out the door to the bus stop. When Ashley was ready she went to the bus stop as well. The bus stop wasn’t that far from their houses. When Ashley got to her bus stop she saw a boy. It was the same boy from yesterday, Kyle. Ashley was a little shy so she didn’t say anything. Kyle looked at her, but turned away. He was shy as well. A few minutes later the bus pulled up. Kyle got on the bus first. He found a three seater and sat down. Ashley found a two seater across from Kyle and sat in it. She pulled out her cell phone and started texting her friends from Forked River. Kyle pulled out his ipod and started to listen to it. Before they knew it they had reached the high school.

“I wonder if I’ll make any friends.” Ashley thought her herself. Ashley walked off the bus and went inside the school. Kyle did the same. Kyle watched Ashley walk into the main office. He smiled and met up with Zak at his locker.

“Zak, that new girl is here. She’s in the main office.” Kyle said.

“Well did you talk to her Kyle?” Zak asked.

“No, not yet.” Kyle said as he looked down.

“Well talk to her soon.” Zak said. Then the bell rang. It was time to get to class. Kyle and Zak walked to their first class. A few minutes later Ashley walks in the same class room as Zak and Kyle. Kyle was sitting next to Zak.

“That’s her.” Kyle whispered. Zak looked at Ashley. He started to tap his fingers on his desk. He turned over to Kyle.

“Your right, she is cute.” Zak said. Kyle nodded and smiled. Ashley handed a note to the teacher. The teacher examined it. The teacher looked up and smiled.

“Everyone, this is Ashley. She is a new student to the school. I want everyone to be nice to her. Ashley, you can go sit in the seat behind Kyle.” The teacher said. Ashley said thank you and walked over to her seat. Kyle and Zak looked at each other. Kyle’s heart started to pound. Then there was a tap on his shoulder that came from behind him. The shivers went down his spine. He knew it was Ashley. He turned around and looked at Ashley.

“Hi umm, do you have a pencil or a pen?” Ashley asked. Kyle nodded his head and gave her a pen. Ashley smiled and started to do her work. Kyle turned around and looked at Zak. Zak shook his head and did his work. A few hours later it was lunch time. By then Ashley and Kyle were in separate classes. Each class is only about 45 minutes. Ashley got to the cafeteria. She got her lunch and walked over to an empty table. She sat down and started to eat. Kyle, Zak, Tyler, and there other friend Nick went to the table Ashley was. Ashley actually sat at the table where the four boys sit everyday. It was a long table so the boys sat on the one end, while Ashley was at the other.

“Kyle, go ask her to sit with us.” Zak said. Zak kicked Kyle’s leg.

“Why do I have to?” Kyle asked.

“Because you’re the one who likes her, duh.” Zak said. Then Nick looked up.

“I bet she will like me.” Nick said with an evil grin.

“That’s bull Nick.” Tyler said. Nick rolled his eyes and got up. He started to walk towards Ashley. Kyle got up and stood in front of Nick.

“No, I will.” Kyle said. Nick looked right at Kyle. Nick smirked and sat down with the other boys. Kyle fixed his eyes back over to Ashley. He took in a deep breath and sat next to her. Ashley looked up at Kyle.

“Umm hi, my name is Kyle. Would you like to sit with us?” Kyle asked.

“Sure, that would be great.” Ashley said. Kyle and Ashley smiled and walked over to the rest of the boys. Ashley sat down and smiled.

“Ok, so I’m Kyle, this is Tyler, Zak and Nick.” Kyle said as he pointed at everyone.

“Hi, I’m Ashley.” Ashley said to everyone. Nick looked at Ashley, then at Kyle. Kyle gave Nick a stare. It was going to be a competition between Kyle and Nick on who will win Ashley’s heart. Ashley took a bite into her apple.

“Well welcome Ashley. I’m sure that you will fit right in.” Tyler said. Ashley gave a smile and looked at her phone. James started to text her. James was a very good friend of Ashley’s. Nick pulled his chair next to Ashley.

“Hey, you wanna hang out later?” Nick asked. Ashley looked at Kyle, then back to Nick.

“Sorry I cant. I have to unpack when I get home.” Ashley said. She didn’t really have to do that. Ashley just didn’t want to be alone with Nick.

“Oh ok, that’s fine.” Nick said. Kyle smiled and ate his lunch. About a half hour later the bell rang. It was time to go to class.

“Well thank you for inviting me to your table guys. Can I sit with you guys for now on?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, I would love that. I mean, we would love that.” Kyle said. Ashley looked up at Kyle and smiled.

“Ok cool. I’ll see you guys later then.” Ashley said. She walked to her next class. The four boys watched Ashley leave. Then Kyle, Zak, and Tyler looked at Nick.

“Yo, Kyle likes Ashley. Don’t take her away from him.” Zak said. Fire filled up in Kyle’s eyes. He never felt love this strong before.

“It’s not over yet boys. She could always come around and like me instead of Kyle.” Nick said. He walked out of the lunch room. Tyler was about to go after Nick when Kyle stopped him.

“Don’t Tyler, he’s not worth you getting into any trouble.” Kyle said. The three boys left the lunch room and went to class. A few hours later school had ended. Ashley made a few friends today in her other classes. Ashley started to walk to her bus until a car pulled up in front of her. It was Nick.

“Hey, do you want a ride home?” Nick asked. Kyle saw what Nick was doing. He gave Nick a look, then walked on the bus. Ashley saw that Kyle was mad or something. She turned back over to Nick.

“Umm, I think I’ll just take the bus.” Ashley said.

“Oh Uhh ok then. I’ll see you in school tomorrow then.” Nick said. Ashley nodded her head and walked on the bus. She saw that Kyle was in a three seater by himself. She walked up to him.

“Can I sit with you?” Ashley asked with a smile.

“Yeah, sure.” Kyle replied. Ashley sat down and stretched.

“Tired?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, a little.” Ashley said. She pulled out a Milkyway and split it in half.

“Want some?” Ashley asked. She held out the candy.
“Yeah, thanks.” Kyle said.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer

yay, keep them coming lol ^^
Old 11-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
yay, keep them coming lol ^^
lol okies

“Yeah, thanks.” Kyle said. He took the candy with a smile. He took a bite out of it and looked at Ashley.

“Why didn’t you go in the car with Nick? You don’t like his or something?” Kyle asked. He didn’t feel as nervous around Ashley as much as before.

“I like Nick, but if feels like he is hitting on me. I just like him as a friend. He seems really nice though. I’m just gonna stay friends with him, nothing more.” Ashley said. She took a bite out of the candy.

“Oh, I see. So Uhh, do you like anyone here? Like more then a friend?” Kyle asked. He started to get nervous again. He started to really like Ashley.

“Well, there’s one boy. He is really nice, and sweet, and kind. I’m not sure if he likes me back though. I mean, I just met his today and all.” Ashley said. She blushed a little. She was talking about Kyle.

“Really? Who is it?” Kyle asked. He thought it wasn’t him. He looked down at his knees.

“Well umm…..” Ashley started to say. She looked at Kyle. She saw him frown and look down towards his knees. He seemed upset about something.

“Wait, does he feel the same way?” Ashley thought. She moved closer to him. She wanted to take a chance. Her heart was racing. She put her hand over his. Kyle looked up at her.

“I actually, like you Kyle.” Ashley said. Kyle smiled. He put his fingers between her fingers and held her hand.

“I like you too.” Kyle said. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. They both smiled and held hands all the way home.