Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default The Esoteric Happenings

Chapter 1: The Happening

Through the desolate, eerie waves of the northern breeze, one faint, yet distinct sound could be heard. The sound pierced through every blood forsaken place and penetrated all bonds thereof. A horrific aroma drafted through the London streets. It wasn’t all that usual of a smell to the residents, but they have come to expect these rare occurrences as of late. After the incident, revolving around their newly appointed Prime Minister dying from an external force, with absolutely know signs of anything penetrating his skin, the townspeople have come to digest anything without the slightest bit of surprise in their step. For this smell, however, was more different and sinister than any of the glaring citizens could have ever imagined, it was the fragrance of blood.

Abruptly, a young man around the age of twenty-two came barging out of the building. His long black leather overcoat rippled through the silence of the city, only to stop when its master commanded.

“S-stop, before I shoot,” stuttered an obvious newbie on the feeble police force.

The cloaked figure merely chuckled and flicked his crisp dark, black hair away from his face. You could now see his eyes. Through the eyes of a veteran Psychologist, one could see an ancient pupil glittering through the darkness like a lighthouse out in a pitch-black ocean, showing signs of its inhabitance. His eyes, for if you could see, were those of one who has seen almost everything. Nothing was out of bounds, not even death. He had no reason to fear death, for death didn’t fear him. You can only fear things you know nothing about. Unfortunately, he knew and experienced death thoroughly in his many years of ancient practices and religions, not to mention his occasional haphazard trips.

“You have neither the guts nor skill to kill me young lad. I would suggest that you mind your own business and leave this place for my bidding. I as you can tell am leaving, and therefore I assume you will search when I leave. All that I ask is that you come out of this day with an open mind and a sense of clarity on the situation. Your un-evolved mind would just get clustered by all of the information at hand and I obviously don’t expect you to understand it. All of the evidence has been taken from the building. So don’t expect to find anything,” bellowed the dark figure quite insistently.

“Are you meaning to tell me that you murdered someone? That embarks on the statute and is death sentence to anyone who admits to it.”

“I don’t abide by your laws, for I don’t, as you can expect, live here. My duty is fulfilled and now I must go.” With that, and a brief wink of the eye, he disappeared from everyone's sight. Only a slight puff of white smoke came as further residue to the minds of the townspeople where he had vanished.

Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default Re: The Esoteric Happenings

Thanks for the spam mate...
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.