Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Dark Turtwig's Avatar
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Acually, can I crash at your place?
Posts: 4,249
Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default Are you Homeschooled?

The title basically explains it. Are you homeschooled? If so, how are you taught?
Me, all of my schooling is on the computer, which is why I'm so active on PE2K. ^_^
I do school through a site called k12. All of my schooling is online. I log in under my username, and click my daily lessons. Each lesson takes anywhere from a half an hour to and hour or so. In art, I do drawings, projects, and in science I do small experiments and Labs. In math, I just read through one of the student guides, and do around 20 problems. I do around 7 or 8 lessons a day.
The greatest thing about homeschool is, I can sleep in every day of the week. I can start school at 11:00 if I want to! I just end around 4:00 then. And, once I am done for the day, I am DONE. No extra work, like homework would be in a regular school. I still get out every day or so, and I play sports about 8 or 9 months of the year, and when I don't, I tinker around with my R/C cars, and play pokemon and stuff. I still have plenty of friends from my old school that I see every week or so, so I'm not like, socially incopacitated.
__________________
{Mah Linkz}

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Black Label's Avatar
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Eastern
Posts: 3,691
Default Re: Are you Homeschooled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
The title basically explains it. Are you homeschooled? If so, how are you taught?
Me, all of my schooling is on the computer, which is why I'm so active on PE2K. ^_^
I do school through a site called k12. All of my schooling is online. I log in under my username, and click my daily lessons. Each lesson takes anywhere from a half an hour to and hour or so. In art, I do drawings, projects, and in science I do small experiments and Labs. In math, I just read through one of the student guides, and do around 20 problems. I do around 7 or 8 lessons a day.
The greatest thing about homeschool is, I can sleep in every day of the week. I can start school at 11:00 if I want to! I just end around 4:00 then. And, once I am done for the day, I am DONE. No extra work, like homework would be in a regular school. I still get out every day or so, and I play sports about 8 or 9 months of the year, and when I don't, I tinker around with my R/C cars, and play pokemon and stuff. I still have plenty of friends from my old school that I see every week or so, so I'm not like, socially incopacitated.
No, but it seems so cool to be homeschooled.
I mean, I could play pokemon while doing my schoolwork if I wanted.

Now something that I didn't understand, In math, you do 20 problems a lesson, so you you do 8 or 7 math lessons?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Black Hawk's Avatar
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bibarel?
Posts: 2,058
Default Re: Are you Homeschooled?

The way you put it makes it sound so cool.

But alas, I believe good ol' high school is a great way to go. Best time of my life so far. (except for the math homework)
__________________
URPG

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Dark Turtwig's Avatar
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Acually, can I crash at your place?
Posts: 4,249
Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default Re: Are you Homeschooled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bagon View Post
No, but it seems so cool to be homeschooled.
I mean, I could play pokemon while doing my schoolwork if I wanted.

Now something that I didn't understand, In math, you do 20 problems a lesson, so you you do 8 or 7 math lessons?
No, I do around 4 subjects a day, and one or two lessons of each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
The way you put it makes it sound so cool.

But alas, I believe good ol' high school is a great way to go. Best time of my life so far. (except for the math homework)
I'm gonna go to regular high school next year, I'm just doing homeschool for the 7th and 8th grade because I could'nt quite cut it in 7th grade at the private school I was going to. My parents would never deprive me of the experiences of High School. I'm thankful they spared me all the crap in Middle School. From what my friends are telling me, it sounds like hell.
__________________
{Mah Linkz}

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 PM
superdude44's Avatar
superdude44 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: hinneon region
Posts: 1,301
Default Re: Are you Homeschooled?

Im homeschooled through seton. it is fun.
__________________
paired with MIS.MEG (Misstres meg)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com