Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Rise and Fall [TT Fanfic?]

Just please not this won't be extremely, superbly organized, and sme chapters WILL be fairly short.

Enjoy.

-----------------Opening

Slithe sighed.

Why did the tower have to be so FREAKIN boring on Saturdays? Az was sitting on the couch, reading one of his books, Sarah (Who had become the fifth member of the titans just recently) was PROBABLY up in her room fussing over her hair. Leo was PROBABLY asleep up in his room. Kyra? God knows where she was. She had a habit of disappearing to who-knows-where, sorta like Az did, just a little more often.

So as it was, Slithe was UTTERLY and COMPLETELY bored, sitting on the couch with her arms hung over the back and her purple hair trailing back over the back of the sofa. Az, her brother, was indeed completely ignoring her. Everyone was. They did that. Slithe had nothing to do, so why not do a little exploring? She sat up, putting her hands in front of her and watching as purple furry paws touched the floor, and her tail graced the front of the couch.

“A Cat, Fiona?” She heard Az’s familiar voice from the couch, “You know I’m allergic to them.” He hadn’t taken his face out of his book or even looked over at her. She turned around and gave him the “Too-bad-so-sad” face. Then she turned and slunk away from their couch, across the floor and up to the door. It automatically opened to let her through. She practically slid through the doorway and out into the open hallway.

They had inherited their home from their parents, the original “Teen Titans.” Well, all except Sarah. Sarah never said where she had come from, but she was nice and a benefit to the team, so why not? Slithe’s powers were similar to one of the previous titan’s. She turned into animals, it was very fun for her, especially since her brother was allergic to cats and scared to death of snakes. It made it extremely enjoyable to randomly scare him in the hallways. Of course, after that he would usually hang her five feet in the air by the back leg or something. That was no fun. But hey, why not? That was Slithe’s motto. Why Not?

Slithe had reached the “Front Yardish” area of their little island home outside Jump City. The ground was fairly rocky and the sound of water could constantly be heard against the rocks. Taking the form of a turtle, Slithe slid into the water, swimming a little ways from shore. She slipped out like this every once in a while, no one ever noticed. Turning into a salmon, Slithe glided agilely through the water to where the ships always came to. She loved it here, there was always motion in the water, and if she turned into a sea serpent and scared a few people once in a while it was all the better. Haha, she thought she sounded like one of the bad guys, thinking like that, but hey, once again, why not?

Suddenly she heard a splash a little ways off. What was that? She turned around, looking over at where she had heard it from. A person had fallen in the water? She swam over as fast as she could, her vertical salmon tail turning into a dolphin’s tail. The dorsal fin on her back became shark-like and her nose elongated and she larger. She turned into a Dolphin.

She grabbed the boy by the back of his black shirt, dragging him through the water towards the island where the tower was. Suddenly a rock hit her on the back of the head. She looked up, and saw Az and her mother hovering in the sky above her, their cloaks flowing out behind them. Az’s white, their mom’s blue.

“Hey stupid, we’ve been looking for you.” Az said in his usual sarcastic tone. Raven gave him a slight glare. Slithe transformed back into the familiar purple-haired girl with a headband and a purple shirt and jeans on that she usually was.

“I found this kid out there! Help me get him out of the water!” Slithe said, dragging the unconscious kid up onto the shore.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in.” Another unwelcome voice. Leo came flying down from the top of the tower… That’s where he had been?

“Shut it, Leonardo.” Slithe said, annoyed, putting the kid down on the shore, “I got him here, someone else’ll have to do the rest.”

Suddenly Slithe stepped back, because the ground underneath the kid had turned black and risen into the air about a foot.

“Fiona, go inside.” Her mother said, pointing to the front door.

Fiona grumbled, turning into a cat again and strutting inside with her nose and tail in the ai
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 11-03-2008, 11:41 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Rise and Fall [TT Fanfic?]

Wow. That's a new twist on the superteens. ^^
Sounds really good though. I figure that Fiona doesn't like her name? I'm right, aren't I?
Wonder who the kid is. I'm looking forward to another chapter.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Rise and Fall [TT Fanfic?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Wow. That's a new twist on the superteens. ^^
Sounds really good though. I figure that Fiona doesn't like her name? I'm right, aren't I?
Wonder who the kid is. I'm looking forward to another chapter.
Fiona hates her name lol.

KEEP WONDERING. I'll have the next chapter up tomorrow ^^
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right