Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default When They Cry 3

Apparently this slipped right past my nose. Two different series of When They Cry will come up. The first is a 5-episode OVA of When They Cry, documenting yet another arc. I believe it will be the bonus arc where Rika traveled back in time to find an alternate world where things went well. The second is that 7th Expansion announced "When They Cry 3" as their title for "Umineko no Naku Koro ni", which follows a new cast of characters with the mysteries of their tragic nights in a private island. The Japanese anime will come out next year, so I'd say that When They Cry 3 would come out in like 1.5 years or so in America (in the meantime, go back to your When They Cry 2 DVD's :3).
Old 10-30-2008, 04:13 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: When They Cry 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Apparently this slipped right past my nose. Two different series of When They Cry will come up. The first is a 5-episode OVA of When They Cry, documenting yet another arc. I believe it will be the bonus arc where Rika traveled back in time to find an alternate world where things went well. The second is that 7th Expansion announced "When They Cry 3" as their title for "Umineko no Naku Koro ni", which follows a new cast of characters with the mysteries of their tragic nights in a private island. The Japanese anime will come out next year, so I'd say that When They Cry 3 would come out in like 1.5 years or so in America (in the meantime, go back to your When They Cry 2 DVD's :3).
So the Seagulls are going to cry? Finally.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

I've been looking forward to this for about a year. xD! So I'm still going to have to wait even longer!? Lol I know it will be worth it. =9
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
So the Seagulls are going to cry? Finally.
Yeah it's the seagulls this time around. Though it's not wrong to call them "sea cats" either. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
I've been looking forward to this for about a year. xD! So I'm still going to have to wait even longer!? Lol I know it will be worth it. =9
I'm pretty sure season 2 is just coming out or something, completing the story that was left off in the first season last year. The third season, as I said, will have an entirely different cast and different storyline. I do know that they've only gotten 3 games out so far for the 3rd season, so I think they're just waiting on the material from the 4th game to start up a new season.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:17 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned

oh, i thought this was the thread where it talked bout how when Animé characters cry its like giant waterfalls coming outta their mouths and noses my bad.