Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline

Default Battles For Death [PG-13 contains gore]

Banner Coming Soon

Intro
Hello and welcome to my first fanfic: Battles For Death. I will allow comments and suggestions and will try to update every few days.

-_-_-_-Battles for Gore-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-Prologue-_-_-_-

I’m Matt Bridge but just Matt to most people, and I’m a criminal. I killed a man...or ten.

My pokeballs rattled furiously as I sped down the beaten dirt path, the police had found be but not caught me yet and I don’t plan to let them. I wear black jeans and a blue t-shirt and have dark brown hair which goes jet black in dark. “He’s there get him!” “Dam!” I said to myself. They were closing in; adrenaline was pumping through my veins, spurring me on. A river. Great. My mum and dad left me when I was five, they put me in a box in some woods and was discovered by an old couple who both died when I was ten, I’m fifteen now and make my way by myself. “There’s no way across” I thought to myself “I’ll have to jump it” there was a small branch in the river bank on the other side “come on you can do this” I said to myself. I braced my legs and leapt.

I didn’t make it. “AAAAH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and hit the water with a mighty splash. At least this river will take my away from the cops. I have two Pokémon: Blastiose and Leafeon there the ones I can trust. “Go Blastiose” Blastiose appeared happy to find himself in water. I climbed on his back almost slipping into the water as I did. “Blastiose take us to that low bank ahead” I got out and returned him to his pokeball. There was a big sign that said “route 121”

“Hello are you perhaps lost young man?” an old man was standing in front of me, he was wearing an old fashioned suit with a red bow tie.
“May I challenge you to a battle?” he asked. Another victim, I thought. “Very well,” he replied “but I must warn you I am very good,” “I am too” I said. “Go Leafeon!” I threw Leafeon’s pokeball and she landed gracefully on the ground. “This is going to be easier than I thought,” teased the old man “go Growlithe,” he threw his pokeball and out came his Growlithe, it barked proudly. “Oh.” I said “well, Leafeon use quick attack!” Leafeon became a blur then bashed itself in to Growlithe, Growlithe yelped. “Growlithe use bite!” cried the old man, Growlithe bit down hard on Leafeon and when let go left a disturbance in Leafeon’s fur. “Now, use Flamethrower Growlithe!” Leafeon was hit and looked hurt there were burns all over her body “use Giga drain Leafeon then grass blade!” I cried, assort of white light surround by yellow bubbles came from Growlithe to Leafeon healing her burns, She then ran at top speed towards Growlithe and as she went her tail turn to a sword shape, she leapt and hit Growlithe to the ground. “Now use solarbeam!” I always knew I was right in teaching her solar beam. A green light surrounded her growing bigger and bigger until “LEAFEON!” Leafeon cried her name as all Pokémon do, a beam shot from her mouth; it was a yellow green swirly beam which blew up as it hit Growlithe. When the dust clouds faded it was obvious to see Growlithe had fainted, there was a look of shock on the man’s face a shock of losing, but also something else.

“Leafeon return,” “Growlithe return,” “I must say young man you’re quite the battle or can I call you Mark Bridge?”Asked the old man “What?! Who?!” I stumbled “my daughter is a police officer, so I’m placing you under citizen arrest!” said the old man proudly “Go Blastiose,” I said “what are you doing?” questioned the old man “I’m sorry” I replied “But I can’t have you locking me away, Blastiose kill him” The old man tried to run but fell, when Blastiose caught up he kept him from struggling away and stepped on his head cracking his skull open. The old man died screaming.

Last edited by Elemental_Blast; 10-30-2008 at 08:44 PM.