Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default ~ Un-Named Story } Chapter One Up

I don't know if this belongs here but I'll give this a chance and put it up here.
No, it has nothing to do with a copyrighted material.
Not a joint-fic or so and so.
I had some free time on my hands and decided to write a story.
I'm not the best writer you've ever seen.
Possibly not even a decent one compared to anybody.
But I liked how this one came out.
I'm not that good with length either. :P
But don't worry. My Chapter aren't so short. Minimum of 1,000 words.
This story still goes un-named so if any suggestions pop-up that I like I'll possibly use that.
But now, onto the story.

other possible story plot.

In the year 2046, a nuclear war raged. Many people were killed and murdered by genocide. Diseases were spread, some more than others. How were these started? and from what? Strange reactions have occurred upon this war and the diseases brought up from it. Eleven years later, most of the diseases have been cured by various elixirs. But some, one stood out, have not been cured. One called Synomniastigma. [ Don't use that, I'm using it for a manga already ] It caused most people to die. But on rare occasions, it caused people to gain a sight into a different plane. An existence unknown to man. Two refugees, Shin and - Name - were afflicted with Synomniastigma, - name - died from the disease, but fortunately, Shin, was able to survive. But being a survivor, Shin had been forced to constantly see into the mysterious realm. Not being able to control it, he went in search for someone to help him find a cure for this monstrous stigma. These beings have killed and murdered many people. Frightened by this, Shin soon finds a partner [ also a girl ] to help him stop this disease. They did much research and have noticed that these beings have only been people diagnosed with Synomniastigma. They create a theory, these devilish monsters are the diseases that are really killing people. These people are totally unaware of their horrid death. Shin and - Name - travel far and wide [ pokemon reference ] to find where this has all started and destroy the problem. They meet someone, a man named - Nickname::Exim, real name, unresolved - Soon later, - Name - is diagnosed with Synomniastigma and is murdered by these strange creatures. Exim seems very caring for Shin in his time of need, but to Shin's suprise, Exim is the one who had started and controlled the disease all this time.
===============

Chapter One - Sunken

===============

Chapters To Come

Chapter 2 - Awakening

|thedynamicduo|

Last edited by Operative; 03-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: ~ Un-Named Story } Chapter One Up

.ChapterOne.
.Sunken.

A large ship floated across the sea of Linoa. It sailed very calmly; not too slow and not too fast to get dizzy or seasick. The wind moved slowly, a breeze flew by the ship. It was quiet. The silent waves crashed against the sides of the ship. Splishing and splashing over and over again. Kids ran around the deck of the ship and inside the cabins. But all in all the stillness of the noise stayed the same throughout the whole time.

A teenaged kid sat on the steps of one of the doorways. He watched carefully looking at the sea. He liked how it was care free. No one yelling or saying anything. It was peaceful, just how he liked it. The kids name was Yoshiro. Yoshiro Chisuke to be exact. He had blonde hair that waved in the wind. His blue eyes sparkled as he gazed into the sea. Sure he wasn’t the most muscular of guys. He had a very slim figure, actually. He was around the age of fifteen.

He just sat there. In the same spot, watching the glistening sea float by. Though he was distracted one or two times by the children playing out on the deck, he still watched the sea. It seems as if his eyes were glued onto it. He noticed one of his friends running all around the ship just looking at things. The sea, the flock of seagulls that flew by. And many other things that you would find on a ship sailing at sea. It seems that she was rather amazed by everything.

She was very excited, this was her first ship cruise, actually. Her name was Olette Kyoko. Olette had long straight brown hair that seemed to follow behind her as she ran. She had large green and blue eyes. Though she was younger than Yoshiro; fourteen to be exact - she was taller than him. But barely.

She looked at Yoshiro, then turned back around and ran to where a seagull sat perched onto a ledge on the ship. Yoshiro felt a slight shake on the floor under him. Possibly just a tight turn. He ignored it. He called Olette’s name. She looked back at him blankly. He motioned for her to come to him.

“ I’ll be there in a sec, Yoshi! ” Olette replied.

Yoshiro hated that name. And what was worse was that one of his best friends was the one to create the nickname. He disliked the name and thought it was childish. But he couldn’t stop Olette and a few others from saying it.

She jogged across the ship. Then stopped about two feet away from me. He looked at her then said, “ You know why we’re on this ship right? ”

She replied; “ Yeah, we’re going to see your old friend, right Yoshi? ”

Yoshiro nodded. She sat beside him. They were heading to Gaize to meet one of Yoshiro’s friends, Hotaru. They haven’t seen each other in years. But they’ve kept in touch. So he decided to go over and visit him.

The only reason Olette was coming along is that she’s never been on a ship before and wanted to see what it was like. She was also tagging along because Yoshiro told her about it, and decided to go and meet up with Yoshiro’s old friend. After all, it could be fun visiting new people.

As they both sat there next to each other they were deep in thought about landing and meeting Hotaru. Olette asked many questions about him to Yoshiro. He answered all of them. It was as if he knew him like the back of his hand. Time passed again and again
Minute after Minute. Soon it was late and barely anyone was on the deck.

“ Hey Olette? ” asked Yoshiro

“ What’s Up, Yoshi? ” Olette said in reply.

“ I think it’s best we’d head inside right about now. ” said Yoshiro.

She nodded. They got up from their seats on the stairs and started to walk into the cabin rooms. They strolled along the sides of the ship and reached the cabins. Olette opened the door and stepped inside in front of Yoshiro. He followed. They walked to their separate bedrooms as they waved at each other until the morning.

It was morning now. They woke up rubbing their eyes in a circular motion. After they were ready with everything, it was only a matter of time before the ship docked. Around 45 minutes later the intercom went off inside the cabins.

“ I’d just like to remind you that the ship docks in ten minutes! We hope you had a wonderful ride! ” said a mans voice from the ship’s intercom.

The two of them waited outside on the deck looking out at the dock which was barely close to see. They had their bags in their hands and were all set and ready to leave. Then that shake. The one that Yoshiro felt yesterday, it was back. He felt it stronger this time. Stronger each time, Until he finally realized that the whole ship was shaking. It wasn’t just him. Olette lost her balance and fell over backwards. Her bags flew to the left side of the ship.

Waves grew higher and somehow the dock seemed to be getting farther and farther away. As the ship shook, it slammed Yoshiro and Olette into their sides; as well as some other passengers. It felt as if they were being lifted up and being tossed side to side by the waves. It was turning The ship was turning over. It was completely upside-down and possibly sinking by now.

Yoshiro, Olette and others splashed hard into the water. He sunk and sunk. Deep into the water holding his breath for dear life. He was sinking deeper and deeper every second. Yoshiro knew he couldn’t hold his breath forever. He opened his eyes just a bit. He noticed someone out in the distance. Floating. It was Olette. No movement whatsoever. She was motionless. Most likely unconscious, and sooner or later he would be, too. He had too hold his breath just a little longer. It was his last chance to survive.

|thedynamicduo|