Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Escape from the Lab

Hello. If you are reading this, then you are either now becoming a grunt-in-training, or you're just a newbie who forgot everything. Anyway, I'm here to tell you about some of the experiments we perform at the Team Galactic Lab.

First, I'll tell you about Pokemorphs, which are either Pokemon injected with human DNA, or human's injected with Pokemon DNA. Either way, the experiments usually end up the same. But, let me tell you about the two types of Pokemorphs. Well call them A and B.

Pokemorph Type A: This Pokemorph type is simply a humanoid Pokemon that is able to use the attacks of whatever Pokemon DNA it has obtained. To evolve, however, this Pokemon has to transform into it's Pokemon form, and sometimes they do not have the ability to transform. To meet the right conditions, it simply has to either level up or use the stone/e.t.c to have it evolve. The downside to this type of Pokemorph is that, when it is hit by an attack, it will hurt much more and is likely to kill the Pokemorph. Alot of the time, this Pokemorph is resulted from injecting a human with Pokemon DNA.

Pokemorph Type B: This Pokemorph is a human that can switch back and forth between human and Pokemon forms. In Pokemon form, this Pokemorph can use both human and Poketongue alike. This type of Pokemorph will have to be careful not to switch too much (like switching between forms three or four times a day) because, if it runs out of energy in whatever form it's in, it will be stuck in that form. The thing about this Pokemorph in Pokemon form is that it's attacks are more powerful because it is half-human. This Pokemorph can result from either injecting a Pokemon with human DNA, or the opposite way, but the opposite is less likely to result in this type.

Got it? Good. Now, I'll tell you about Fusions, A.K.A Splices. We use a special machine called the Fuzionator 6000 to do this (this is what one of our Commanders calls it, anyway). We combine two or more Pokemon together to make something new. I'll tell you about the basic types of Pokemon Fusions.

Fusion 2: The result when exactly two Pokemon are fused together. When you perform this type of fusion, the Pokemon being fused have to be the same size as each other, no more than a foot taller. This type of fusion always succeeds, but the resulting Pokemon could possibly die later if the fusion is not stable. The resulting fusion will always die if you fuse a large Pokemon with a small Pokemon (e.x: Staraptor fused with Pichu).

Fusion 3/4: This is the result when three or four Pokemon are fused together. When performing a fusion with three Pokemon, two of the Pokemon must be the same size, and one can either be to large or too small. When doing a fusion with four Pokemon, two Pokemon may be large, and the other two may be small. These to fusions are dangerous because the resulting Pokemon can be deformed, meaning the fusion isn't stable. The ones who do survive, however, will live long.

Fusion 5 or more: WARNING: This is a restricted file! Do NOT read on! This fusion is a combination of five or more Pokemon, and it is extremely dangerous. Until just recently, these types of fusions were banned. When combining these, you have to be extremely careful with what Pokemon you decide to fuse. These fusions very rarely survive, and those who do survive will usually die three or four years after they are made. The only way for them to survive is if you add human DNA into the mix (it gives the fusion more control over itself), and that would require killing the human.

You're learning quickly, grunt. Well done. Now the final thing you must learn about are Shadow Pokemon, and there are several things you need to know about when making them. First, I'll tell you about the types of Shadow Pokemon: A, B, and C.

Shadow Pokemon A: When this Shadow Pokemon begins to form, it's blood will run cold, and it's heartbeat will go faster. Then, in a few hours, this Shadow Pokemon's heartbeat will stop. No, it is not dead, but this type of Shadow Pokemon is unable to sleep, and it is unable to age. Not being able to sleep is sometimes a bad thing because it cannot faint in battle, and the pain will soon become to unbearable for the Pokemon. This Shadow Pokemon also takes awhile to remember any attacks it knew before becoming a Shadow Pokemon, so it mainly has only Shadow Attacks. This Shadow Pokemon also has the power to transform regular Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon by biting them.

Shadow Pokemon B: When this type of Shadow Pokemon forms, the Pokemon will pass out for several hours. This type of Shadow Pokemon is able to sleep, and it has a heartbeat, but it does not age. This Shadow Pokemon also has a wider variety of attacks than Shadow Pokemon types A and C, but they are somewhat weaker in comparison. When it is changed, this Shadow Pokemon already knows most of it's old attacks, but it's Shadow Attacks take some time to learn. This Shadow Pokemon's body does not contain enough venom to transform regular Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon.

Shadow Pokemon C: Like Shadow Pokemon A, this Shadow Pokemon does not have a heartbeat. But, it is able to sleep and it does age, but it cannot die of old age and will always be able to fight. This Shadow Pokemon is usually the fastest out of the three, but it will occassionally lose it's speed and become very, very slow. This type of Shadow Pokemon is also the most vicious, other than type B. This Shadow Pokemon also has the power to change regular Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon.

Next, I will tell you about the different Shades, which is what the Pokemon's eye color, what the body color darkens into after it changes, and the aura color when the Pokemon goes into Reverse Mode. There are three types: 1, 2, and 3.

Shade 1: The skin color will darken into either a dark gray or completely black, and it's eye color will often be blue or red. This Shadow Pokemon will have a red or blue aura when it goes into reverse mode that gradually gets darker.

Shade 2: This Shadow Pokemon's skin color will not darken to much, but strange patterns, such as stars or stripes, will appear on it's body. This Shade color is the less common. This Shadow Pokemon's aura will be black.

Shade 3: This Shadow Pokemon has several dark and light patches, and it is possible that the eye color will be two different colors. This is very common in this type of Shadow Pokemon.

Finally, I will tell you about the Shadow Pokemon stage called Reverse Mode. This results when the Shadow Pokemon rises into a fever pitch. Each Shadow Pokemon has three Reverse Mode's that they will discover later. These stages are called Reverse Mode 1, 2, and X.

Reverse Mode 1: This results when the Shadow Pokemon gets angry. The Shadow Pokemon's power rises, and the Reverse Mode does not cause the Shadow Pokemon pain. The Shadow Pokemon also still has control over itself.

Reverse Mode 2: This results when the Shadow Pokemon is in pain. The power rises even more, and the attacks begin to cause the Shadow Pokemon pain. The Shadow Pokemon will also begin to lose control of itself.

Reverse Mode X: This results when the Shadow Pokemon is in enough pain that it should've killed it. The Shadow Pokemon's power is at it's peak, and the pain it causes is unbearable. This Shadow Pokemon has no control over itself. If it was another Pokemon that had caused the Shadow Pokemon to go into this Mode, it will have to kill the Pokemon or it won't change back. There is only one other way to change it back, and that is to have another Shadow Pokemon who's type is A or C to bite the Shadow Pokemon.

Now that you know everything that there is to teach you, report to Commander Jupiter and do your work...but bring me some coffee first.

Plot:

Dissapearences of both humans and Pokemon alike have occured recently in Eterna Forest, and nobody knows why...until now. A passing bystander noticed a large, metallic building in the depths of Eterna Forest, and he saw many strange looking Pokemon. But when he tried to leave and tell everyone what he saw, he was attacked by one of the strange Pokemon, and they never saw him again. Authorities have decided to lead a Pokemon army against them, but when they caught wind of this, Team Galactic sent all of their strange Pokemon to attack, and the town was destroyed. Only the people who had evacuated survived. One brave person went under cover to see what was going on, and he saw the strange experiments that they had made.

Setting:

The setting is a hidden Team Galactic base in the middle of Eterna Forest. The experiments are either in one of the labs, in a jail cell, or outside training. The admins are likely in the lobby or in the lounge. If you are a person sent to fight against the 'Experiments', then you will be in the forest spying.

Pokemorphs:

Name:
Type:
Evolution?:
Experiment No.:
Evil or Pure?:
Attacks:

Fusions:

Name:
Fused Pokemon:
Experation Date?:
Experiment No.:
Evil or Pure?:
Attacks:

Shadow Pokemon:

Name:
Type:
Shade type:
Second Color (the other color of your skin):
Eyes:
Reverse Modes:
Attacks:
Shadow Attacks:
Evil or Pure?:

Accepted:

Metal Sonic

Grsspkmnmaster

Last edited by Frozen Torchic; 10-16-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: Escape from the Lab

Um .... move limit?

Name: Toran Feyr
Species: Sceptile
Type: Grass
Evolution: No
Experiment No.: 10
Evil or Pure?: Evil
Attacks:

Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The move limit is seven. Oh, and by type, I mean what type of Pokemorph are you?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Oh, Oh, can I be the Shadow Lugia? I cant beleive this, two RPs spring up with roles I've wanted to do for EVUR! If I can, plz reserve meh
Old 10-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Oh, Oh, can I be the Shadow Lugia? I cant beleive this, two RPs spring up with roles I've wanted to do for EVUR! If I can, plz reserve meh
Okay. You can be XD001 (Shadow Lugia).
Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

*cheers*

Name: Shadow Lugia A.K.A. XD001
Species:Lugia
Type:Flying/psychic
Shade type:1
Second Color: Still not 100% sure on this one
Eyes:red
Reverse Modes:2,X
Attacks:Aeroblast, Psycho boost, thunderbolt, hydro cannon
Shadow Attacks:Shadow blast, shadow shield, shadow storm, shadow split

Ya, if you could explain the shade type, second color, and reverse mode, I'll get 'er finished up

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-16-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:40 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

You have to read everything in the first post to understand the forms.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I dont think she Shadow Lugia has a second color, does he? Ah well, I plucked out the other things, the reverse mode and shade.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Good. You're all set. ^_^
Old 10-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Cool, thanks. Oh, by the way, you might wanna put a reserved/accepted list into your first post for convinience ;)
Old 10-19-2008, 04:12 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Name: Geena
Species: Staraptor
Type: C
Shade type: 2
Second Color (the other color of your skin): Slightly darker brown than normal, but with grey stripes on wings, and stars everywhere else.
Eyes: Yellow
Reverse Modes: 2
Attacks: Fly, Close Combat, Steel Wing
Shadow Attacks: Shadow Break, Shadow Panic, Shadow Sky, Shadow Wave

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimentioFan108 View Post
Name: Geena
Species: Staraptor
Type: C
Shade type: 2
Second Color (the other color of your skin): Slightly darker brown than normal, but with grey stripes on wings, and stars everywhere else.
Eyes: Yellow
Reverse Modes: 2
Attacks: Fly, Close Combat, Steel Wing
Shadow Attacks: Shadow Break, Shadow Panic, Shadow Sky, Shadow Wave
Accepted, good job. =D My charrie is Shadow, too.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:56 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Name:Vincent
Species:Tyranitar
Type:B
Evolution?:no
Experiment No.:9
Evil or Pure?:Evil
Attacks:
Dark Pulse