Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 07:58 PM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: SSBB Summer Camp (RP)

first off there is an SU go find it. Second please stay on topic guys............this is making up for the last few pointless things that were said and to get us all back on track.

Meanwhile, Sombra was having a talk with Sonic.

"Look, please try not to be a bad influence on these guys!"
"I'm not, okay? I'm just having some fun with them!"
"Well is blowing up the cabins considered FUN?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, you know how much of a pain in the butt you can be, Sonic?"
"Yes. I looked up to Roy. Why didn't he come back?"
"He blew up the camp."
"Oh yeah.......well, cabins is a start...."
"SONIC!"
"Ok, ok!!!!!!I'm just kiddding, geez."
"You're lucky I have backup cabins. You realize you blew up Earthbound/Fire Emblem Cabin, right?"
"Aw, crap!"
"Yeah, okay?So slow down a bit, man."
"Uh in case you haven't noticed....."
"You know what I mean." For the first time in the whole conversation, Sombra smiled at Sonic. Sonic smiled back, relieved that he didn't get into any trouble.

Meanwhile............

"Come ON, you can sleep later, Ness!" Lucas shouted in Ness's ear. Ness was fast asleep on the ground. Pikachu and Lucario came over to see what was going on.
"What's up with him?" Lucario asked Lucas.
"He passed out on the ground after finding out that our cabin was destroyed."
"That sucks."
"Yeah and now he won't wake up!"
Pikachu started talking to Lucario.
"What? Are you sure?"
"Pika."
"Is he gonna be hurt or anything?"
"Pikachu. Pika pika."
"Okay then.Go ahead."
Pikachu blasted Ness with a thunderbolt. He finally woke up.
"Ow! What the heck was that for?" Ness yelled in Pikachu's face.

Lucario smirked. Lucas tried to hold back a fit of laughter. Sombra had just come over.

"You guys ought to go back to your cabins. Dinner will be in the Meeting Cabin in about two hours. Meet the rest of us there, okay?"
"Wait! Sombra, you never made a leader of the Pokemon Clan!" Lucario exclaimed.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Lucario, YOU'RE the leader."
Lucario stared at her in shock as she walked away.
"Nice!" Lucas said.
Lucario just stood there in shock.

An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY was standing nearby, and noticed what Sombra was doing, and suddenly flew into a fit of rage!!!

"SOMBRA YOU GODMODDER!!!!11 THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR BECAUSE YOU ARE GODMODDING!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111one"

He then proceeded to yell his trademark "RRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRGGHHH!!11" while swinging his sword at high speed!! It almost hit Sombra, but instead sliced the BANANA she was holding and it died. Then the dead banana hit an apple on the ground, which EXPLODED and hit the C4 button that was randomly lying on the ground and it blew up the backup cabins IN A COLORFUL MINIATURE SUPERNOVA.

"lolwut," said Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY, turning to look at SAWNICK.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 AM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

"no u" said SAWNICK. He then ran up to Sombra, who went into a humongous rage because of SAWNICK and Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY destroying the backup cabins IN A COLORFUL MINIATURE SUPERNOVA.

"hay u guise!!1 i saw u guise blow up the cabin!!" said Sombra. In response, Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY was going to say some 4chan meme, but SAWNICK interrupted him like a DOOSH. He said, "Let me respond to that, my friend. Sombra, I was there when the explosions happened, and that could not of been your backup cabins, because they did not smell like GODMODDING!!!!!!!!" SAWNICK then jumped into a fury, and DOOSHED IT UP and punched Sombra in the face. "Hay," said SAWNICK, "at leest i didnt pull some candljack shit on y
Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

*eye twitch* I am serious, cut out the n00b fest. now. I mean it. No text speak, No godmodding, no bunnying, and NONE of almost ALL you've been doing! I'm TRYING to help you here. I'm not afraid to go get Rusty over here.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:17 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY listened to SAWNICK's arguement, and wholeheartedly agreed with SAWNICK's explainations: THOSE CABINS DIDN"T SMELL LIKE GODMODDING. So they were probably like to portopottys or something!

Then he was like, AW FAIL FOR BYPASSING THE CENSOR! WHY DID I BLOW UP THE BATHROOMS, I GOTTA GO PEE REALLY BAD AWWW CRAP!!1 and he peed his pants but luckily he had extra pants so he pressed start and went to the "equipment" section of the pause menu and selected "clean pants" and discarded his "soiled pants".

"OKEY SAWNICK, LETS GO." But he noticed SAWNICK couldn't talk cause of what he said so he was like, "LOL NOOB YOU GOT PWNED, STOP SAYING CANDLEJACK OR ELSE HE WON'T C

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-18-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 PM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

okay guys stay on track or i will ban u from this rp and stop with the language or i will report you, alright? and metal sonic u seem like a SENSIBLE RPist u should join.

Lucario was still there about an hour later. Link finally came over.
"Hey, man, you alright? Snap out of it!"
"Sorry."
Link sat down beside Lucario.
"What's with you?"
"I've never been the leader of anything in my life. I just don't know what to do," Lucario told Link.
"Well, you're not the only one."
Lucario looked up at Link.
"What?"
"Last year Zelda was leader of Triforce Clan. This year since there are more people Sombra made ME the leader. I'm still not used to it."
Lucario finally grinned, knowing that someone knew how he felt. Link grinned back.
"So what's this place like?" Lucario asked.
"Oh, yeah, I forgot you're new. Well, this place is actually really fun. It's training Monday through Friday, and goofing off Saturday and Sunday. It's really neat."
"No one says neat, Link."
"What do you know? You're a Pokemon."
Both of them shared a laugh. Lucario felt much better.
Wow, only a few hours here and I already have a best friend.

Fox sat on his bed inside Star Clan's Cabin, polishing his gun.
"Dude, you do that much longer and it's gonna bust," Falco said to him.
"I'm just nervous."
"'Bout what?"
"Wolf. I'm kinda scared of him being in here and all."
"Why?"
"How do you feel about the fact that your mortal enemy is coming to live with you for two months?"
"I don't mind."
"You never mind anything, Falco. I'm going out for a little while." With that, he strode out of the cabin. "I'll be back before we have to go to dinner," he called.

Mario was having the party of his life over in Mushroom Cabin.
"This couldn't get any better, bro!" Luigi called over to Mario, who was dancing with Peach.
"Yeah, I know! Sometimes I feel great about having the biggest Clan cabin!" Mario called back over the music."
Sombra had just walked in, a terrified look on her face. Mario walked over to her.
"Sombra, what happened......."
"I found blood on the Sword Fighting Field. And Marth and Ike are gone."

Old 10-17-2008, 11:54 PM
Alana Marie Offline

METAL SONIC CALLED I
*insane Luaghter* mwahahah! ISA HERE
*runs in, hits wall*
Alright.
This Is a good idea. Seriously. But, even if you did post a SU. The RP is going horribly.
Not in the sense that it isnt moving along but geeze.
oh and Metal Sonic, Noob fest? Dont be mean. They are Newbies :)

Anyway. In a RP, you cannot post oneliners AKA Example:
Quote:
He ran across the street, Blood soaked and weary. With a swift movevent he was up a tree scanning the horizon for the evil beast that chased him. Nothing came into veiw.
Now, while that sound nice. it is not long enough at all a good post (aka one that is not spam) looks like this
Quote:
Green, a world surrounded her. The tree’s swaying and creaking in the gentle breeze, leafs rustling along. A green shadow was cast over her as she stepped calmly through the forest. Twigs snapping under her weight as she crept deeper into the shady grove.

Golden columns of sunlight pierced the canopy of leaves above, twinkling to the ground. Colleen sighed. This had been fun at first. But after walking along in the forest, staring at the tiny screen of her PokeNav, for over an hour. It was wearing at her patience. She heard footsteps coming from behind her. With a swift movement she was on the ground. Belly down in a large bush, staring at the road. She had been staying off the roads, maybe a few feet away, so she wouldn’t be seen. From between the leaves she saw black shoes, and black pants. Lots of them. All the same, she moved her green eyes upwards. Those people were wearing the same thing as the people who attacked Dewstrup had.

Her heart froze.

Are they looking for me? she thought. Her hand unconsciously clutching the stone around her neck. It was warm to the touch.

The group continued on, moving fast along the road. She left out a large sigh of relief and stood back up. She moved a few more feet away from the road. She could barley see it now, but still make out where it was. Soon, according to her PokeNav, she would reach a lake. But instead of going around it, to the right like most people (that was where the road went) and ending up in Ligerens, where Pokemon contests were held, she would go across the lake. To yet another forest. Which rested at the base of a mountain. And from then on her PokeNav gave no details. It was troubling her but there was nothing she could do.
BTW that is a section of the new chapter of my Fanfic :) soon to be posted.

Now, also. Your grammar. It sucks...alot It is not the best.

You need somthing that distinguish's speaking from action. Plus, random caps is a nono. No matter how much accent you want to put on the word. A great idea but a Failed not so good attempt. I will be visiting your SU thread shortly

Also!
When you speak out of character (as in not RPING) you have to put OOC: Before you right *Goes to PM a Mod*

and you dont put smilies in your Posts, nor "OMG !!!!!!!1111!!!one!" or anything like that. All of you. Not even one of you is trying to listen to someone who is helping you...*shakes head*

Last edited by Alana Marie; 10-17-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:57 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey I haven't posted a one-liner ONCE since I made this.

"Well what happened to them?" Mario asked frantically.
"I don't know. You guys were the last cabin to find out. Everyone else has been sent out to search. You guys need to search too."
"All right, then. Come on, guys."
They split themselves up into teams and started to search. Peach seemed the most nervous out of all of them.
Guys, where are you? Please be okay........

"Oh, GOD! Don't touch it, Marth!" Ike screamed.
"Sorry, but I gotta cover it with SOMETHING.........."
"Well at least try not to destroy me!"
"Sorry!"
Fox was walking while looking down at his feet when he heard Ike's scream. He ran over to find out what was going on. When he saw, he gasped. There was a HUGE gash across Ike's leg, blood spilling everywhere. Fox was ready to faint. He had a HUGE fear of blood.
"Oh, thank God someone's here," Marth sighed.
"What happened?" Fox asked, just as frantic as Mario had been.
"Well, we were training out on the field and Ike's sword hit mine and it........sorta slipped out of my hand........and......"
"LANDED IN MY LEG!!!!!" Ike finished for him.
"Yeah, that."
"Well, what do we do now?" Fox said worriedly.
"Well, I HAVE a bandage, but Mr. Wimp here is in too much pain for me to put it on."
"Great............This is how I spend my Saturday night......" Ike said, really ticked off.
"Hey, what's going on over there?" A voice called. Everyone turned to see Samus, Snake, and Pit.
"Oh, GOD, that is a lot of blood.........." Samus said, ready to be sick.
"Ooh, looks like the love birds are out on a little nighttime stroll........" Ike said mockingly.
"What are you talking about?" Samus yelled, not noticing that Pit's entire face was tomato red.
"Nothing, nothing. Snake, can you help me over here?" Ike said, still clutching his bleeding leg.
"Sure." Snake took the bandage from Marth and, ignoring Ike's cries of pain, wrapped it tightly around Ike's leg.
"Thanks," Fox said.
"Hey, I didn't even know you were there," Pit said. "You're so quiet. Why?"
"Oh, nothing," Fox lied.
Snake picked up Ike, who was still moaning. "We need to get him back to the camp."
Everyone ran as fast as possible towards the camp, hoping to make it before Ike gave out on them.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Epic nub fest for the lose.

See Alana_Marie's post for my opinions of this RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
stop with the language or i will report you, alright?
FYI, coarse language is allowed in the RP boards, since everyone is in character.
EDIT: However, blatant disrespect for the content filter is not. Sylux, verbal warning. Don't do it again.

*Locked*

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-18-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Closed Thread