Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
PokemonFreak1988 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Pokemon Highschool(SU Open)

Trainer Sign-Up

Name :
Joshua Jolly

Height and Weight :
5'6 120 lbs

Appearance :
See The Picture Above!

Background Story/History :
Joshua grew up as an only child.
He never knew his father, together with his mom he went travelling because his mom gave pokemon classes over the whole Kanto region. His mother is one of the world's strongest ice pokemon trainers. Although Joshua looks up to his mom he rather trains other types, thats because when he was only 2 years old he met a pokemon other than the ice type which changed his world...

Personality :
Joshua is a very jolly kind of kid.. always looking for the positive in things..
Always there to help those in need.. although he can get very angry when he sees things that just aint right..

Elective Classes :
Breeder's Class, Coordinator Class !

Other :....

Pokemon Sign-Up

Pokemon : Totodile

Nickname : Jaws

Other : Totodile is Joshua's first pokemon! his nature is exactly the same as the jolly Joshua! When Joshua was only 2 years old he was playinf in Floraroma Meadow whit his mom's Glalie when suddenly Totodile appeared.. Totodile was dancing and smiling and acting all crazy and Joshua kept playing with the totodile untill Joshua's mom came and took him home.. Joshua's mom saw the totodile and tried to catch it but the totodile got upset and ran of.. when they arrived at the hotel they where staying that night .. the totodile sneaked into the room and when the little joshua went to sleep the little totodile sneaked into the room and jumped on Joshua's bed..
Together they fell asleep till the next morning..
The next morning Joshua's mom stepped into Joshua's room and saw the totodile and her son sleeping right next to eachother..
then the mom asked the totodile.. if your gonna stay will you keep an eye out for my little Jos? The totodile was overjoyed and accepted the task..
Untill now Totodile(Jaws) is still on Joshua's side and won a lot of battles with Joshua..

Pokemon Partner :
YES YES YES!

Pokemon Sign-Up

Pokemon :
Chansey

Nickname :
No

Female,(ofcourse cuz Chansey is only female)

Other :
Joshua met Chansey at the age of 7.
When Joshua was walking to school with Jaws(Totodile) he suddenly heard someone say : "You Can Run.. But You Can't Hide Muahahahahaha....." Joshua wasnt thinking twice and ran over to see what was going on..
TEAM ROCKET?! attacking a Chansey.. Joshua was screaming : "LEAVE THAT CHANSEY ALONE!" He fought team rocket and defeated them with ease..
Chansey was so greatfull she followed Joshua ever since and made herself a good healer and has a few strong attacks !

Pokemon Partner :
No

Pokemon Sign-Up

Pokemon :
Gengar

Nickname :
No

Other :
Joshua met Gengar at the age of 12 when he was a haunter..
When Joshua was walking back home with his School Friends Maria and Mason, They challenged Joshua to go into a haunted house in the woods.. he agreed and they made an appointment at night so they could check if it was haunted or not..
that night Joshua and his friends walked into a big mansion with a dark feel around it.. when Joshua was ready to enter they where in shock.. They saw a Haunter and a group of Gastly run out of the mansion.. "This cant be right.. Ghost pokemon running.. What Scares then so much ??.." Suddenly a Dusknoir pops out of nowhere.. Joshua imediatly sends out totodile.. but totodile gets a shock and is out .. suddenly Joshua remembered the Haunter from before and says: "With my Guiding we can make him run! Haunter agreed and almost faints untill Joshua's screaming : "HAunter I Believe in you you can do it!" A Glow appears and Haunter evolved into gengar.. with 2 shadowballs he managed to get the dusknoir out of the mansion crying.. then when Joshua decides to go home.. Gengar looks sad Joshua says: "Whats Wrong ? I Will Come And Visit..." Gengar doesnt agree with that.. Snatches a pokeball from Joshua's belt and throws it into the air and managed to capture himself..

Pokemon Partner :
No
Old 10-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

In case you people haven't figured it out yet, this RP is dead! Pushing daisies, sold the farm, ran away when you were at camp, ect. Don't sign-up, just let it rot.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Legendary_Pikachu Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name:Sean Smith
Height and Weight:5'2 128lbs
Appearance:It is my avatar.A young African American boy from a small town located in Washington.You will usally see him wearing a silver thin jackect with silver pants.The pants come attached with a pokeball holder on both sides(those are red)that are held up by only a simple silver chain.When he does open his jacket it reveals a black under shirt.He wears silver shoes with black shoes laces and black neckles with an onix colored turtule hanging off of it.
Background Story/History (one again, four to six line)
Personality (take a guess, no, it is three to five line)
Elective Classes (two only please, in the list above)
Other (other information, you know the drill)

I will edit this post later because i'm making this post at school:)
Old 10-16-2008, 05:17 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomedweapon View Post
The Pokemon Highschool

~Introduction/Student Orientation~

Message to all students from Principal Maxie of the Pokemon Highschool:
Welcome to Pokemon Highschool! I, Maxie, am in charge, and glad to be involved, in such a wonderful highschool as this one is. As students may know, the Pokemon Highschool is not a place to kick back and relax. The school has dorms right across from the school, and the dorm building is separated by gender and grade level. The dorms also have a training gym in the basement, one for each Pokemon type, and one for humans that has a pool in it as well, and there is a resturant in the dorms central courtyard where students can eat for free. The school is meant to prepare trainers for the worst of occasions, such as a Legendary attack, a criminal organization attack, or preparing to take on the nearly invincible, and quite new, Elite 4 of the Hoenn region, where our school is located. Students take normal classes such as Math, English, History, Sscience, Gym, a lunch period, and can choose two electives from a list of four. We hope that all students enjoy their stay and will eventually become top material to enter our school’s alumni, where they can instantly be given a job directly from the school. Thank you, and have a safe year!

~Plot Summary~

Enter the Pokemon Highschool, a place of serenity and training for students who wish to extend their vacation beyond the likes of the Pokemon School. Located on the Lilycove coastline, of the Hoenn Region, students are close to many important and fun locations. Students can watch a contest, shop at the mall, go on a Safari, swim or fish in the ocean, or explore many other opportunities beyond the city limits. The school is home to many students who are training to become the greatest individuals in the world, or at least that is what they have been told. Principal Maxie has plans beyond what these students know, and all the teachers seem to be involved, but one man, the teacher of the one of the classes, Battle Class, seems to distance himself from Maxie. The climate of the Hoenn region has become strangely hotter, and scientists at the Weather Institute show no signs of studying the phenomenon. What has, or is happening to the Hoenn Region?

~Rules~
1) Please follow the rules of those in charge of the RP (currently, myself, moonlight, and Pichu_Master)
2) No forwarding time on your own, only those in charge can
3) No bunnying unless you are told to do so by one of those in the RP
4) No god modding yourself to be as fast as a Cheetah, or can fly, etc.
5) Follow your character the way you described him/her in the SU
6) Romance is only at a PG-13 level
7) Have fun, and please report any problems you have to me or in the Discussion Thread
8) All Posts must be at least three Paragraphs, and at least two to three detailed sentences for each paragraph minimum
9) Pokemon cannot speak English/ cannot translate to English/ no telepathy unless a psychic type

~Classes~
Math
English
History
Science
Gym
A lunch period
Study Hall
And your two choices of:
Battle Class – Learn to battle correctly, and the strength and weaknesses of Pokemon
Breeder’s Class – Learn about proper breeding information, and how to gain a better understanding of Pokemon
Coordinator Class – Learn to train Pokemon for Contests
Field Class – Learn about fieldwork, Pokemon technology, Pokemon in the wild, and the mighty legendaries

~Sign-Up Applications~
Follow exactly what they say, and you will most likely be accepted easier. And sorry to say, we can only have 10 males and 10 females. Though that number may change to 11, and 11.

Name (character’s first and last name)
Gender (uh if you don’t know the choices, male or female)
Age (14-15, and we are all freshman)
Height and Weight (Req. for RP)
Appearance (four to six lines minimum, or a picture and a line or two)
Background Story/History (one again, four to six line)
Personality (take a guess, no, it is three to five line)
Elective Classes (two only please, in the list above)
Other (other information, you know the drill)

~Pokemon Sign-Ups~
Max of three Pokemon, and you can have one Pokemon that can remain outside its PokeBall from that group of three.

Pokemon Sign-Up
Pokemon (No legendaries)
Nickname (If any)
Gender (Ditto is Genderless)
Other (anything needed)
Pokemon Partner (yes or no, and you only get one yes)

The Discussion Thread will be open for those who are accepted or have questions. The actually RP will start when I think we are ready, and moonlight and I will decide Roommates.

~Accepted List~
Doomedweapon, Name, Zack McDray, Male
Holumanto, Name, Sentur Masters, Male
poke123, Name, Johnny Rodriguez, Male
State_Alchemist_Patrick, Name, Suzaka Kururugi, Male
funnyguy91, Name, Kai Grey, Male
Blane147, Name, Blane Lynch, Male
zzz, Name, Giles Bakely,Male
Grsspkmnmaster, Name, Derek Feyr, Male
CrimsonJoker, Name, Rey Sanjuko, Male

saiha, Name, Howl Mouri, Female
angel_fire, Name, Sora Mishima, Female
Caraa, Name, Bobbie-Marie Danger, Female
moonlight, Name, Amie Nuage, Female
GreenRampage, Name, Lilly Launda, Female

~Reserved List~

Kaioo?
Metal Sonic?
Sir aaron?
Andydemon?
KFT
Sakura-Chan

Discussion Thread
reserve plz while i do my sign up!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

STOP SIGNING UP! DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN BLOOD AND NAIL A HAND TO THE DOOR OR WHAT? THIS RP IS DEAD, HAS BEEN DEAD, AND ALWAYS WILL BE DEAD.
thank you

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-16-2008, 05:30 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
STOP SIGNING UP! DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN BLOOD AND NAIL A HAND TO THE DOOR OR WHAT? THIS RP IS DEAD, HAS BEEN DEAD, AND ALWAYS WILL BE DEAD.
thank you
oh, dang it.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Its been over a month since the creator's last post in this thread. Hate to say it, but its likely this RP won't be created, but if Doomedweapon wants it open again, he can PM me. Until then, I'm going to have to lock this.

Closed Thread