Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Into the Flame {Sign Ups}

Character Name: Yami [last name unknown]
Appearance: Yami is a tall woman with a naturally long face. She is slightly pale, and has intelligent gray eyes - nobody sees them, however, as they are covered by large black sunglasses. Her hair is fairly uninteresting - just long, raven-black, straight hair that goes down to about her shoulderblades. It's what's on top of her head that's interesting - a black hat, about four inches tall, shaped into that of a Murkrow! She wears a tattered black trenchcoat on top of a gray shirt and black pants. Her boots are a gray color.

Personality: Yami is a headstrong woman. She's quite determined, and is also very loyal. She has an odd knack for slinking unnoticed into the shadows and reappearing when people least expect it. When she is angered, Yami unleashes her full fury, complete with punches, kicks, and shouting in rage.

Bio: Growing up in Sunyshore City, Yami began her own journey at eleven years of age. She started out with a Murkrow and a Magneton sent to her in the mail from an unknown person who had similar handwriting to her own. Shrugging it off, she soon left for a journey and began to claw her way through the Pokemon League, until family matters sent her into a state of hiding...
3 pokemon: Mesprit, Magneton, Murkrow
Alliance: Dialga
Other: May or may not be related to Cyrus, I'm not sure right now. xP

Was that okay? I can provide a picture too, if you like.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Arkis Offline
Amateur Trainer

Character Name: Blue

Three Pokemon: Empoleon, Dragonite, Glaceon

Appearance: Average size, with a nice looking top hat and blue blazor. Looks like a bit like Riley.

Personality: Sly, cunning, and downright rude. His eyes are very sharp, and he has a lot of love for money. You can trust him with your life, but not with a dollar. Doesn't usually take sides unless he's paid. However, even though he may seem quite an unfriendly character, he is easy with talking, is laid back, and is fiercely loyal to those few who have befriended him.

Alliance: Dialga

Biography: His father died in a train crash when he was six. He and his mother, now unable to afford rent as there was no income, moved to an old, abandoned hut, living in poverty until Blue started getting money by using certain means. It was when he and his best friend, Emi, started setting up a certain buisness, where they cheated customers out of all their money. This was where he played games with the customer, where it seemed blindingly easy to win, but he cheated using his pokemon, or rigging what they were going to play with. His mother eventually died of poverty anyway, because of an illness she had caught from eating from dustbins.
Blue was stricken with grief. He was eight at the time, only able to survive on the streets using his wit. He eventually stumbled on an old journal his father had written in. He read, with a certain fascination, that his father, before he had died, had embarked on the pokemon league, and decided that he would follow in his father's footsteps. He gathered all the necessary supplies, but before he went, he told his best friend that he would be back, with tons of money, and servants, and maids, and a big mansion which they could live in. It was a far off dream, but Blue was determined to make it true for her. So Blue went on his way, gaining money, fame, riches. Until the war began. He swore, whatever happened, that he would protect the kids on that street he had lived on before the war, especially Emi, from the dangers that the war would present.

Other: Reason for joining alliance: He has joined Team Dialga to save his friend from the raging, advancing army of Palkia, otherwise he would've only offered his services to those who would reward most.

Shifty, the level 20 smiley!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Character Name:
Aliana (Ali) Elizabeth Marteen

Appearance:

(too lazy to write my description without aid of a picture xD so I will only add on to what is in the picture, specific eye color, clothing etc.)
She stands at 5”6 and weighs around 100 pounds. So she is somewhat tall and skinny.
Aliana (contrary to the picture) has eyes as icy and as clear a blue as physically possible. Around which is a dark, deep sapphire ring of blue around the lighter blue. Aliana dresses in jeans and various shirts. She is somewhat conservative and doesn’t like wearing very revealing clothing.
…(that’s all I can do at the moment. I will add more if you need me too)

[b]Personality:[.b]
Aliana is very shy, she is quite but kind. She is a bit guidable, because she cares so much. She trusts very easily and is very reliable. Aliana is very sweet but reserved. She doesn’t really like to battle and she is a free spirit. Her job is mainly to sneak about and do spy work. She is very fun loving but that can sometimes get her into trouble.
Around guys she is somewhat more nervous then usual, she isn’t like those girls that are super flirty around guys. She becomes a little held back and nervous.

Aliana is very, very, smart. Her intelligence is very vast and highly mature for her age. Her IQ can rival many a great scholar. But not many people know that. Only the higher up’s in team Palkia know of her intellect. She doesn’t want anyone else to know. Because she doesn’t want to be treated differently.

Bio:

Aliana grew up with her mother, who was always pressuring her to be the perfect little lady. Making her go etiquette classes. She hated every second of it. She felt it was useless and degrading. She started to rebel against her mother, waiting for the day she could leave home and become a Pokemon trainer. She and her mother had a bad relationship, and that relationship was possibly what led her to join team Palkia, which caused her to start learning how to sneak around. At the age of 7 she was already sneaking out of the house. Though she was sneaking out to go to the library or visit the Pokemon Lab in her town. She wasn’t a bad girl. But her mother smothered her. Never let her be who she wanted to be.

Aliana grew interested in reading, and found she had a knack for memorizing. It was actually caused by a photographic memory, which deceased father had passed on to her. When she finally turned 10 she was ready to leave home. Her knowledge already expanded enough to graduate high school. But her mother refused to let her go. Most likely from having her husband die while being a Pokemon trainer she didn’t want the same fate for her father.

When she turned 16 she forced her mother to let her go. Or rather, she just left. After she had a very big argument with her mother, over how she wasn’t a child and probably knew more then her mother knew, she jumped out her window and left. Finally glad to be away from her over bearing mother. She returned to her quite and polite, caring self.

3 Pokemon:
Celebi, Uxie and Suicune

Alliance:
Palkia

Other:
Aliana is very flexible (from years of forced dance lessons) and agile. She is sneaky and prefroms recon and spy missions.

Last edited by Alana Marie; 10-14-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Moonstep Offline

All accepted. I might start setting up an rp thread now.

Roleplay Fever- Move one space and click to pm moonstep.