Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

Well guys, I'm back with a revived RP. Hopefully we'll have old posters in this one as well.

Now without further ado, The CHAOS Kingdoms

*Note: The plot is nothing related to the original Sonic's plot, but has many of the same things like locations and some canons.

Plot:

15 years ago, the planet was once defended by the likes of Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles. The world had been viciously attacked by the evils from other planets. These four heroes were the only defenses against these highly technologically advanced mutants. Earth's weapons were no match against their meteorite and solar technology. Only the superhuman powers of Sonic and his friends were enough to defeat the threat. In the fight, the Sonic team, excluding Shadow, were eliminated. This had left only Shadow to defend the world. Without a motive, as the Sonic team had been his only motive to fight, he abandoned Earth to the advancing aliens. Only ruin and slavery were results of the one sided war...

"Scanning... scan complete."

No heroes had stood up to the advanced aliens and sunk back into the shadows to hide from conflict. Those who had came out of the shadows to fight, were eliminated without much effort. The world had to wait for capable heroes that had the courage to liberate them from the onslaught that was brought upon them...

"Alien war Codenumber 666 memories have been deleted. Error, memory database has been deleted. Please log off..."

Plot/Canon Characters:
Shadow
Chaos
Dr. Eggman
Metal Sonic
Rogue
Espio
Vector
Charmy
Big
Amy
Cream

Accepted List:
Heroes:
Espio the Chemeleon - Metal Sonic
Vector - Metal Sonic
~~~~~~~~~

Neutral:
Dr. Robotnik - Metal Sonic
Blane/Ghost the Wolf- Blane147
~~~~~~~~~

Evil:
Nazo the Hedgehog - Grassy Aggron
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
Reserved:
Helix the Echidna - Solohell - Neutral
Dr. Robotnik - Metal Sonic - Neutral
Espio - Metal Sonic - Hero
Vector - Metal Sonic - Hero
Moderator List:

Head Mod- Solohell
Moderator- Metal Sonic
Moderator- Grassy Aggron
Rules:
1. ALL PE2k rules apply.
2. Mods' words are the rules. PM me if you think there is any unfair judgement by the mods and I will deal with the matter.
3. Be curteous to everybody in the roleplay.
4. This roleplay is rated PG-13. Please keep it as such.
5. I will have absolutely NO bedroom scenes.
6. Have fun... pleeeeease?

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 10-20-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

I wanna join i like sonic.

I have a tie between Amy and Rouge as my favorite character though.

An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)
Old 10-05-2008, 01:00 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Name:
Alias: (This is your nickname or "legal" name. If you are using a legal name then you are assuming that you are a rebel and this is what is in your information database.)
Age: (You will be at least 15 if you were alive when the war had started.)
Race: (Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna, Wolf, etc.)
Appearance: (3 lines at least please)
Personality: (4 lines at least)
History: (3 paragraphs worth of history/background.)
Abilities/Powers: (I dun need to explain this.)

Other: (Anything special I haven't mentioned in the sign up form?

I would appreciate if people had a maximum of three characters. PM me if you would like more and I will deem if you are worthy.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:00 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
I wanna join i like sonic.

I have a tie between Amy and Rouge as my favorite character though.
If you could please delete that post, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:08 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Name: Nazo
Nicknames: Skye (No longer called by this)
Alignment: Evil (so far)
Race: Hedgehog

Appearance: *Pokes avatar* Nazo is a light blue hedgehog with wild, green-yellow eyes. Strangely, there are no visible muzzle line. A white glow surrounds him, a white crescent mark on his forehead with the "bite" facing to the right. His shoes are the same model as Sonic, only pure white and no buckles. He has six quills which stick directly up, the two on his back elongated and pointing off to the sides. He wears white gloves.

Personality: Nazo is a cold, intelligent, and mysterious enemy who rarely underestimates his opponents. He is extremely powerful, more than a match to handle Super Sonic and Super Shadow at the same time. Nazo however, has two sides to him. The bloodthirsty side that wants revenge, and the side that just wants the fighting with Sonic to stop. With Sonic gone, however, both these personalities have merged, resulting in a confused hedgehog. He is still calm, and talks like a gentlemen, holding true to the fact if someone does a favor to him, he must return the favor.

History: Nazo, born as Skye, was a bully by nature. He never made any friends, as he was too cold and mysterious, deemed untrustworthy. He grew skilled with spears and combat by practicing with sticks. A year after he had been born, Sonic had. Nazo picked out Sonic as a target. Any chance he got, he beat the hedgehog, calling him a freak. This led to Sonic hating and fearing Skye.

After every beating, Skye returned to a cliff at the ocean to gaze out across the sea. One day, however, when he thought Sonic was unconscious after a beating, he went there. But the hedgehog had had enough. He followed Skye, telling him off. A fit of rage caused him to push Skye over the edge, resulting in the light blue hedgehog to be impaled on the sharp rocks below, a crescent scar forming on his forehead. It haunted Sonic, driving him insane-until his friends brought him back around.

Skye was dead-but his hatred for Sonic, along with a dark power, raised him from the dead, giving him the glow and his abilities. He had a legion of followers, serving the mighty Tatsujin, lord of shadows. However, Nazo had very little soul left, and barely any memory. Even more, every day he was in excruciating pain, conflicted on what to do. He would die if he disobeyed. The vengeful side took command, driving Nazo to find and destroy Sonic. In the fight against aliens, Nazo took the opportunity, fighting and killing Super Sonic, and the beast that arose from it. Tatsujin was also destroyed, with great difficulty. It had ultimately been an alien blast that had killed him.

The side of Nazo that just wanted to forgive and be forgiven merged with his vengeful one, however, the pain continues. To this day, he is in great pain. His only solace is the memory of the sea for what it once was, but the other memories, of both what he did to Sonic, and Nazo's own death, cause him even more grief. It has been 15 years since he killed Sonic, and slowly but surely Nazo has begun to lose power, although it is barely noticeable, it is accelerating. He also has another realization-although immortal, his own pain and inner torment is killing him.

Abilities/Powers: Nazo can form white meteors of varying size, either hand sized or pool sized, even larger. He can for a spear of white solid crystal, tipped with an upside down "emerald". He can also summon crystals through the ground to impale. He can also open a rift to transport to other areas-but for some reason, he cannot create black holes. He is skilled in hand to hand combat, and can even use Chaos Control. He is athletic to boot, and can fly.

Other: Nazo wears a tattered cloak around himself, and is often referred to vaguely as "stars". So if someone tells you to contact the stars, they probably mean him. Still, finding him will be hard-he has isolated himself, and only the most skilled, determined, and wise warriors can find him. Even harder is getting him to answer-harder is to get him to help.

X.x Wow. I considered Shadow, but he's already in a rp, along with Cami. Although I may bring in Cami later on...I dunno. I'm just interested to see if a ditzy female hedgehog character teams up with Nazo ^.^ That'll be HILARIOUS.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 10-22-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:01 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

OOC: Reserve me for now please and can you please eplain the alias thing please and can you have more then 1 ability

Name: Blane

Alias: Ghost. ( Tell me if this is wrong. )

Race: Wolf

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs31/f/20...Pichu_Chan.jpg Blane is a black wolf. He wears red and white boots and red and black gloves. Blane has strange white markings all over his body but he isn't sure what they mean or if they are of any use. Blane has dark red eyes which can never be trusted.

Personality: Blane is a dark character who keeps to himself. He tries not to get into ay relationships unless he can get something from it. Blane will always be lurking in the corner and he never takes. Blane won't help any one unless he can gain something from it but on rare occasions he becomes fond of some one and will do anything to help them. When you meet Blane you shouldn't ever trust him. He will usually just use you for his own advantage and would even sacrafise someone to save his own life. He is the most important thing in his own life.

History: From hte minute Blane was born, he has been gifted in his ability but he was born into the war. His parent's were shipped off to help fight so Blane was abandoned on the street when he was only 5. Blane's life was hard when he was younger, but he has never accepted help from any one.

Blane's abilities have helped him with this. He has the abilty to walk through walls and other objects and can also control and make ice from the mpoisture in the air. Blane has been called the Ghost because of this.

With the help of Blane's ability, he has become a master thief and will steel anything he fancies and then sell it off in the Black market. When Blane was 14, he had a partner, his girlfriend in fact but she wasn't too be trusted. It turns out that she was working for the mutants and she captured him. She thought the mutants technology could stop him walking through walss but it didn't and Blane easily slipped out of the prison.

Now, Blane wants to destroy these mutants and everything to do with them but he wants to do it solo, on his own because you never know who is working against you.

Abilities/Powers: Cab walk through walls and can make and control ice.

Other: N/A

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 10-08-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:46 PM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

For the appearance could you please put a description and not just a picture. And yes, you can have more than one ability. Also the alias is for those who aren't slaves of the aliens. That name will show up every time they search you up.
@Grassy: Accepted. but could u change alias to alignment if you're going to use it like that?
Old 10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Done and done.

Yes, Nazo was supposed to be in SonicX...But for some reason he never made it in :/ Sad, really. He now serves my evil cause <.< >.>

Perfect...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I'll take Robotnik, Espio, and Vector, if that's OK
Old 10-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Snap, you take a lot of characters don't you?

I may take Shadow later on...Don't know. I already have one caped crusader...*Pokes Nazo*
Old 10-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name:Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Alias: Refered to by Sonic and friends as Dr. Eggman, under the guise of Ronne to the Chaotix detective agency

Race: Human

Appearance: Dr. Robotnik, alias Dr. Eggman, has, as his nickname suggests, an egglike apperance. He's taller than most, with a bald head and a pair of black glasses, and goggles on his head as well. One of his most distinct traits is his huge moustache beneath his red nose.

Personality: Dr. Robotnik is as evil as you find 'em. Mean in almost every sense of the word, Robotnik was Sonics sworn enemy, and wanted nothing more than to kill him. When Sonic was killed, Robotnik was shocked, and enraged. He'd been fighting Sonic for over eight years, if anyone deserved to kill him, it was Robotnik. In anger, he hired Espio and Vector of the Chaotix detective agency to help him.

History: Dr. Robotnik is a man worthy of the title of evil genius. Robotnik has fought Sonic more times than anyone can count, and almost every time he's been defeated. As such, the fighting became more a deal of tradition and rivalry than anything else. Robotnik's most noteable battle with Sonic was on the space colony ARK, where Robotnik unleashed the Biolizard and attempted to threaten the earths leaders into giving him controll. This plan ultimately failed when Sonic and Shadow teamed up and beat the biolizard, and the combination of the Biolizard and the ARK. Shadow seemingly died, but came back in time for Robotniks next plan, which involved the recreation of Metal Sonic. Robotnik rebuilt him, and ended up getting captured. This was Robotniks first meeting with the Chaotix detective agency.

As time progressed, and the aliens invaded, Robotnik had been working aboard the ARK unnoticed by the aliens, and didnt know about it untill after Sonics death. When Robotnik found out, he decided that he needed to get the Chaos Emeralds to power the ARK's Eclipse Cannon to destroy the aliens. Unfortunately, Robotnik's robots are no match for the alien armies, so he hired the Chaotix yet again, under the alias of Ronne

Abilities/Powers: Dr. Robotnik dosent have any particular powers, other than his amazing IQ and endless supplies to build Robots.

Other: Robotnik uses a variety of vehicles when confronted. His location is unknown by any.

Name: Espio the Chamelion

Alias: None

Race: Chamelion

Appearance: Espio is a 3'3 tall chamelion who works for the Chaotix detective agency with Vector and Charmy. Espio's skin tone is a pinkish-purple color, with a yellow horn on his forehead, and a curled tail with three spikes. He wears spiked choke chains around his wrist with a pair of black boots and has an infinite number of shuriken.

Personality: Espio is the calm, cool, and collected one of team Chaotix. In charge of the intel department, Espio knows a great many things, such as how Sonic died at the hands of Nazo. He has a lot of self esteme, and carries himself proudly, even though most of the time he's hidden. Espio's favorite band is Metallica, and he listens to it whenever he gets the chance.

History: Espio joined the Chaotix detective agency at age fourteen, andhas been a member there ever since. Even then, he was an excelent ninja and spy, with the same dignity and self esteme he is looked up to for today. When he first met Vector, they struck up an almost instant dislike for each others personality. While Vector liked to charge head first into a fight, Espio would prefer to avoid it. This rivalry has ultimately led to how well they work together, and has become a distinct trait among the Chaotix, and is a defining trait. it helps the missions more than it huts, as Espio does his work solo, while vector works with Charmy. Espio goes ahead of the others, and gives them a report, then they get itno the fighting, most of the time while Vector and Espio argue about various fighting techniques.

Espio was there when Nazo killed Sonic, unseen by anyone. When he saw Sonic killed, he almost dropped his cover, but managed to sneak away before releasing his camoflauge. He bears a resentment for Nazo now. Unknowingly, Espio works for Dr. Robotnik to get the chaos emeralds. While he dosent know why his client wants them, Espio is still working to find them, and has a good idea why.

Abilities/Powers: Espio has a wide range of powers, which include the spin dash, the homing attack, and his camoflauge ability, among others.

Homing attack
Camoflauge/leaf swirl
spin dash
Fire spin: Espio's body is covered with fire while he preforms a spin dash, increasing the damage.

Other: Espio works for Robotnik unknowingly, but he's forming the idea of who his client is.

Name:Vector the Crocodile

Race:Crocodile

Appearance: Vector, the founder of Chaotix detective agency, is a 6'8 tall crocodile with green skin. Spikes come up at regular intervals on his back, right before his head. Vector's signature look has his yellow headphones on his ears, whch he wears at all times. Vector wears a pair of black sneakers on his feet and a gold chain around his neck.

Personality: Vector is wreckless and cool all the way, which conflicts with Espios personality. Vector has a love for helping anyone and everyone from the goodness of his heart, which also annoys Espio. Vector's favorite band is a rock and roll band of an unknown name. Vector enjoys fighting, and often rushes into situations withought second thoughts.

History: Vector founded the Chaotix detective agency at age sixteen, and was quickly joined by Espio and Charmy. From early on, Espio and Vector's personalities met, with a clash of fists, which also secured Espios place in the agency for his fighting style. Their first real job was to try to stop Robotnik when he was going to destroy the world with Metal Sonic, where Chaotix was recruited to rescue the real Dr. Robotnik. Espio figured it out shortly before rescuing him, and relayed the information to Vector and Charmy before boarding Robotniks battleship. After this mission, they were involved in the Black Arms invasion, and assisted in the destruction of Black Doom by restarting the ARKs systems, a fluke by Charmy that turned out to be for the better. After these incidents, the need for detectives died down, and Chaotix drifted apart for a while, all waiting for a new assignment that didnt include suspected rape.

Untill one day, a package arrived at the Chaotix detective agency. It was labled from 'Ronne', alias Dr. Robotnik. Eager to get a new mission, Vector tore the package open and read a letter from Robotnik about saving the world from the new scourge of the aliens which the three of Chaotix had avoided sucesfully. Vector was excited, and quickly let Espio know, as he couldnt find Charmy anywhere around. He and Espio set off to do as their mysterious new client had asked: Find the seven Chaos Emeralds and bring them to a certain location for him to get.

Abilities/Powers:
Homing attack
Spin dash
Vectors voice: Vector has a terrible singing voice, and it's harmful to anyone who hears it other than Espio, who's learned to tune it out.
Crocodile breath: Vector also has terrible breath. Nothing else to say

Other: Vector has the walkie-talkie through witch Robotnik comminucates to them

I's finished, tell me if i need to add to it

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-06-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Name: Pokol DaErran
Race: Human
Appearance: Pokol is a 5' 2" tall human with a white T-shirt, jeans, white and blue tennis shoes, and fingerless gloves. His blue hair is generally VERY unkept, and his yellow eyes constantly have a mischevious gleam. His skin is relatively light, and there appears to be two red jewels embedded in his hands.
History: Pokol is a relatively average human. Or not.
At the age of nine, Pokol fell through a portal to Sonic's dimension, and had an adventure involving a cult of Mephiles, the Tails Doll, and muffins. During his quest to get back home, he wandered into many worlds and through many trials, eventually returning to his homeland.
As a "dimensional jumper" someone with the power to utilize portals between the worlds, Pokol DaErran has had many adventures after that, and when he heard of the alien invasion he immediately rushed over to help. Due to a portal accident, however, he ended up coming in WAY too late. After arriving on Angel Island, he teamed up with Chaos and decided to help those who would destroy the alien invasion.
Abilities/Powers: Pokol Flash: Pokol utilizes pure willpower to smite the enemy in a blast of light. Bring your sunglasses.
Windaga: Blasts enemies by manipulating wind!
Pokodoken: Shoots an electrical pulse at enemies.
All Toasters Toast Toast: Throws a toaster at an enemy.
Martial Arts: Pokol utilizes the Setting Sun, a group of martial arts emphasizing counterattacks and throws.
Other: Due to extreme willpower, Pokol is almost impossible (possibly with the "almost" removed) to control.
Oh yeah, and reserve me for Chaos.

Last edited by Pokol DaErran; 02-04-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Prepare for a blast from the past!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Sonic the Hedgehog is dead, in case you didnt read the plot
Old 10-08-2008, 01:04 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ok i fibished my SU so please check it out and thanks.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Sonic the Hedgehog is dead, in case you didnt read the plot
He's listed in Plot/Canon chars. But if you insist, I'll change my SU...
Prepare to deal with a custom going WAY back!