Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:24 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Yu-Gi-Oh:Chaos and Eternity(NEW CHAPTER UP)

Chapter 1-Beginnings

Kent shuffled through his deck, marveling in its strength. Never before had he seen monsters that had attack points over ten-thousand without a little boost from another card. Then again, the cards mysteriously landed in his lap, so anything was possible. Though some of his monster cards were strange, there were two cards Kent was really suspicious about. One, the cards didn’t have the normal design of a duel monster’s card, but had a simple gold, and black cover. Two, the card literally came with a “do not use” sticker on it. For such strange cards, Kent found it even weirder that the sticker that told him to use it was so simple. Kent ignored his suspicions and used most of his cards, except for those that he was told not to.

“Kent, get out here!” A voice called. Kent quickly jumped up, and frantically made his way to the door. He stopped at his nightstand, and rudely threw the drawer open. He fell to his knees and began rummaging through the bottom drawer, thoughts flowing through his mind. He quickly became nervous, as he realized who was calling him. Considering she was the only other person who lived with him, it had to be his girlfriend Demi, and she never yelled, unless it was a serious situation. Soon, he found what he was looking for, a small handgun his father had given to him when he was twelve. Loaded and ready, Kent flew out of his room, down the stairs, and to the front door. His hand touched the door knob, and he froze.

“What if she’s still in the house?” He thought. Kent turned back towards the stairs. He was even more nervous. He had already been wasting time and it was possible that she could’ve been seriously injured, or dead. He randomly picked a room to search, starting with the laundry room. He kicked its door in and turned from side to side as if he was a policeman. There was nothing there, except for the dirty clothes hamper in the back of the room. He trudged back upstairs and checked the bathroom. Again, no one was there. Remembering there was a downstairs bathroom, he returned to the first floor to check it. Already, he was beginning to sweat. As he predicted, no one was there. There was no other room to check. The only other place Demi could be was outside.

Standing at the front door again, Kent began thinking of what he’d find after he opened the door. He disregarded his suspicions, just like he always does, and opened the door. He stepped out cautiously, pointing the gun forward. Slowly, he walked of the porch and down the steps. He jumped behind a bush, preparing to leap out, and scare whoever might be endangering his girlfriend.

“On the count of three,” Kent started. His lips trembled, but his hands tightened their grip. “One… two… three!” Kent yelled, jumping out, he pointed the gun to his left. No one was there. He continued walking along the wall of the house, stopping at its corner to prepare for an ambush once again. This time, without a count, he jumped out, finding only his girlfriend and their dog Karebo, standing knee deep in a hole dug up by Karebo herself. Kent let out a sigh of relief but was about to meet a fate far worse than a thief, but a woman’s scorn. With no fear for a gun being pointed in her face, she began her rant.

“Kent, I told you to patch up this hole a week ago. I’m tired of falling in it. Last week it rained, and I found myself drowning in mud because I fell in this hole! I also told you to clean up after Karebo. The backyard is full of her doodie and I’m tired of taking my barefoot stroll and having to postpone it because I have clean off my feet!” Demi exclaimed.

“First of all, do you realize that there was a super storm last month, and our street was virtually untouched by it? The last thing would she worrying about is holes. We should be celebrating the fact that we’re alive and not even injured by it. We should be celebrating the fact that we still can get married and have our baby like we were planning. Second of all, it’s seven o’clock in the morning. Why the hell are you yelling? There are people who are still sleep because instead of going for a walk outside with their birthday suit on because it relaxes them, some of us like to sleep because it relaxes them.” Kent argued back.

Demi gave an evil glare, and lifted her left hand, showing off the engagement ring Kent gave the day of the storm. She pulled of the ring and tossed it into the hole. She kicked dirt over the expensive ring, burying it. A tear trickled down her cheek as she looked back at Kent.

“I hope you know what this means. As of now, we’re done. You don’t really love me anyways. All you want from me is my body and my love for you to help you relax after a day at your stupid job which isn’t even that stressful. You’re a professional duelist. You play a card game and get paid for it like you’re some type of athlete. I can’t stand you!” Demi cried before running off.

Kent was left speechless. He only thought they were having a silly argument that they would get over by a romantic night together. Apparently, he was wrong. He glanced at Karebo who began whining. Kent petted her head and knelt down by the whole. He pushed the dirt off, finding the muddy ring. Picking it up, he couldn’t help but think about his future, and where he would end up. Little did he know, he was in for more than an argument.

Hours Later

“Kent! Get out here now!” Demi screamed. This time, Kent was reluctant to find Demi. Right now, he didn’t know if he cared or not, but he couldn’t help the fact that there would always be a place for Demi in his heart. He didn’t think he was in for another argument this time. He patched up the hole and cleaned the yard. He didn’t know what he possibly could not have done now.

Once again, he found himself at the front door. He pushed it open and walked slowly down the steps. Soon enough, he could hear barking. Karebo rarely barked, unless it was something serious, but then again, Demi never yelled, unless it was something serious. He gradually began picking up speed, and found himself sprinting towards the backyard. The barking continued, and was even louder, which meant Kent had to be close.

“Ahh. Kenneth Larrent. I’ve been waiting for you. Now quickly, before your fiancé dies, let’s begin our duel.” A voice stated.

Click it if you want to read

Last edited by Rage12; 09-23-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh:Chaos and Eternity

Hmm...Very well done, I have not seen a Yu-Gi-Oh! story in a looooong time. Cards that powerful usually come with the cost of your soul or something...Which raises my suspicions. Can't wait to read the next chapter ;D
Old 09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

I hate you sometimes. You always see right through everything sometimes, but thanks anyways for the review. They don't take your souls, but you're getting close.

P.S. I was joking about hating you, and I'll probably start the chapter later on today, or sometime after school tomorrow.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
I hate you sometimes. You always see right through everything sometimes, but thanks anyways for the review. They don't take your souls, but you're getting close.

P.S. I was joking about hating you, and I'll probably start the chapter later on today, or sometime after school tomorrow.
Nice to see you started the Fic.

I guess I'll be reading this for a while.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 09-22-2008, 08:35 PM
AipomnFriends Offline

I really like yugioh so i am excited to see where this gose and i have never seen a yugioh fan fic so that is exciting tooo

Sometimes the best looking people are the meanest.....

Don't judge a book by its cover
Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Thanks for the comments. I guess I got a little better over the time I didn't have a computer. I need the good words, it encourages me to make up better stuff, and gives me the motivation since the duels might somewhat bore me. I'm working on chapter two right now.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 2- Everything is a Mystery

Kent was left speechless at what he was seeing. A man who had to be at least eight feet tall, completely masked by a black robe, with a left arm that was nothing more than bone wrapped around Demi’s neck. IT was obvious that his arm was still powerful as Demi could not break free. The man could easily kill Demi if he wanted.

“If all you want is a duel, why do you need to take my fiancé hostage?” Kent questioned. He slowly inched towards the man, or whatever it was. He pulled his deck out from his pocket, and pulled a duel disk off an old couch sitting on the patio. Kent never knew why he kept a disk in his backyard but he had a reason for it now.

“I captured your fiancé so you would be forced to not refuse this challenge. Now, no more questions, duel we must.” The man’s raspy voice demanded. His left arm still wrapped around Demi, a duel disk appeared from it, from his right sleeve, five cards sprouted. This thing couldn’t have been of this world, but that wasn’t going to stop Kent from beating him.

Kent inserted the deck into his duel disk, and quickly drew five cards. Already, he had a good hand, and he was quickly becoming confident. He only had one thing left to ask before he began the duel.

“So, what happens if I lose?” Kent asked. The thing chuckled while tightening his grip on Demi. She gasped for breath, frantically wriggling, attempting to escape the grip of the monster that held her. Her movements quickly stopped as she ran out of breath. The thing loosened his grip, allowing her to take in oxygen. He laughed even harder now.

“To answer your question Kent, she will die. Now, go. Let’s begin this duel.” The Thing replied. Kent quickly lost his confidence and the belief in his deck, as well as his current hand. He was already shaking and sweating. He didn’t know what to do.

“I play Meta Hawk in defense mode, and play two cards faced down to end my turn.” Kent nervously stated as a silver bird appeared with wings crossed over each other. The monster only had 1200 attack Points and 1400 defense Points. It should be enough to hold him off for now, but he couldn’t shake the fact that he had already lost the duel. He was already playing monsters in defense mode, and the duel hadn’t really started yet. Again, the Thing laughed, probably mocking Kent.

“This duel should be easy,” the Thing started, “now I play Hell Sent Fiend to the field. With his 1500 attack points are more than enough to take down your puny bird, so attack!” The Thing demanded. The small imp like creature charged towards Kent’s Meta Hawk with its head lowered, revealing the small horn on its head.

“Not so fast,” Kent started, “I have a trap card, Mirror Image. Just in case you don’t know, Mirror Image allows me to make an exact replica of your monster, and attack your Hell Sent Fiend, without taking any damage. But here’s the kicker, you still take damage.” Just as Hell Sent Fiend closed in on Kent’s Meta Hawk, another Hell Sent Fiend appeared on Kent’s side of the field, colliding with the charging monster. Both monsters were destroyed, sending shards flying. Kent gained a smile and his confidence was quickly returning. To top it all off, the duel might restore his relationship with Demi. It was a win and win again situation.

Kent- 4000 Life Points
Thing- 3800 Life Points

“Not bad. You managed to lower my life points a little, and since I already attacked, I can no longer play another card. Though you should know, trap cards won’t win this duel for you.” The thing replied. Demi grew a slight smile as well. It was obvious she was becoming a little more confident as well.

“Don’t worry Demi, I have this duel in the bag.” Kent stated as he drew three cards from his deck. Today must’ve been his lucky day, as he just drew two cards he knew he could rely on, but he also drew another card he wasn’t sure about. The Chaos Card, it seemed that it was nothing more than a pitch black card with red markings in the center of its picture. It didn’t even tell if it was a trap, magic, or monster card, another reason to be suspicious. Ignoring that once again, Kent went on with the duel.

“I now play Shadow Fossil. With it, I can now sacrifice every monster card in my hand and on my field in order to summon one of my coolest monsters.” Kent stated. He pulled two cards from his hand. They were weak monsters, and along with Meta Hawk, they would only be able to summon the third form of the monster Kent was planning on summoning. However, that monster had enough attack points to make the duel an easy landslide victory.

“Now, I sacrifice Meta Hawk and two other monsters from my hand, to summon Shadow Raptor!” Kent exclaimed. As simple as that, a monster with 3000 attack points was summoned. It was the beauty of the mystery cards.

“Go ahead Shadow Raptor, attack his life points directly!” Kent ordered. The dark creature raised its head, revealing its shinning yellow eyes. Its claw sharp and jagged, its black scales now erect, Shadow Raptor prepared for attack. The monster let out a roar, and charged towards the Thing, wrapping his jaws around his waist. The Thing let out an ear piercing shriek of pain, releasing Demi’s grip completely. Demi quickly fled from the Thing, running back over to Kent. The Thing, angered, extended his bony arm, grabbing Demi, and dragging her back over the field. Her arms reached out to Kent, but he was unable to do a thing, and the worst part about it, was that Kent didn’t even know why. He was afraid and helpless, a horrible combination. Kent attempted to fight his fear, and end the duel.

Kent- 4000 Life Points
Thing- 800 Life Points.

“Now.. I activate my monster’s special.. Effect. Whenever I attack my enemies life points directly, I can re-summon any monster I sacrificed to summon my Shadow Raptor, and I summon Meta Hawk back to the field in attack mode…. Now, finish him off Meta Hawk.” Kent commanded, his fear fading. He was starting to think that the duel was actually to easy, and that there had to be a trick involved. Just when he thought he was being stupid, his worst fears came true. The Things haunting chuckle returned.

“I suggest that you call off your attack, unless you want to kill your precious fiancé.” The Thing suggested. Tightening his grip around Demi, the duel disk began fusing with her, appearing in her stomach.

“Wait Meta Hawk, stop!” Kent screamed. The silver bird stopped in its track, leaving the field wide open. Kent didn’t understand how he would kill Demi, but he wouldn’t dare chance it.

“This is the reason why you shouldn’t be using these cards. You don’t know what they do, or what they’re capable of. You don’t realize that these cards are murderers. They kill the loser, and send them off to a far worse fate than the Shadow Realm. However, those cards have different effects on those who are pure of heart, or just pure evil. That’s why you should hand the cards over to me, or risk certain death at the hands of your own deck. That way, I can save you and your girlfriend.” The Thing explained. Kent was skeptical though. If Kent gave in, he would surely die, considering anyone died at all, but better him than Demi. It was probable that both Kent and Demi would die. Under the circumstances, Kent made a decision.

“Meta Hawk, continue your attack, but do so as I reveal my Trap Card that I played earlier, Field Change. It switches our fields and life points, giving me 800 life points, and you my attacking Meta Hawk.” Kent said. Tears fell from his eyes, not because he was about to die, but because he was about to lose everything, a powerful deck, a blessed life, and worst of all, Demi. Her eyes widened and swelled with tears as the silver bird swooped in.

“I grant you, your first favor.” The voice seemed to come from the black card Kent held in his hand. The glowing red light around it seemed to confirm that belief. Soon enough, the card jumped out of Kent’s hand, and protected him from the blow. Next thing Kent knew, the duel returned to the moment Demi was freed from the grasp of the Thing. Kent gripped his fiancé tight, refusing to let her go, and it seemed that the Thing would make no intentions of taking her back. With Meta Hawk back on the field, Kent could now attack and end the duel.

“Meta Hawk, attack.” Kent commanded. The Silver Bird charged towards the Thing, slamming into his skeleton arm, breaking it into tiny pieces. His life pints depleted to zero, ending the duel. His duel disk retracted into its circular form, and the monsters disappeared. He loosened his grip, and cautiously walked over to the Thing. He was prepared to question him. However, when touched, the Thing remained motionless. Kent kicked the back of the Thing’s knee, sending the monster toppling over. He pulled down the deck out of the Thing’s duel disk and shuffled through it. They seemed to be normal cards, but cards wouldn’t explain how he knew of the mystery cards. It was possible that maybe his face would explain a little more though.

Kent slowly extended his arm towards the top of the Thing’s hood. Swiftly, he pulled it down. He was in shock at what he had found. Kaiba, a dueling legend lied motionless in the robe. It explained a little. It was reported that Kaiba mysteriously went missing, but no one could ever find him. After months of searching, the search team gave up. With only a few seconds glance at his face, Kaiba’s body turned to ashes, and discarded with the wind. Again, Kent shuffled through the deck, searching for a specific monster. Soon enough, he found a polymerization card, as well as three Blue Eyes White Dragons. He took the four cards and slipped them into his own deck, and stuffed the other cards into another pocket.

“Something really weird is about to go down. I can tell.” Kent murmured.

“How about we forget about all of this and just start over, and have a romantic day with just the two of us, and Karebo?” Demi suddenly asked. Kent’s smile returned once more as he grabbed Demi’s hand.

“I’d like that. It would take my mind off of all this weird stuff that’s been going on, but before we start cuddling and talking about how much we love each other, I think we should start planning our wedding.” Kent suggested. Demi chuckled, then ran her fingers through her hair.

“Yes. I think I’d like that.” She replied. Demi, finally getting the chance to tighten her grip on something, squeezed Kent’s hand, and rested her head on his shoulder. Kent turned his head, using his peripheral vision to look back at the sight of the duel. Nothing but dust was left in the wake. Kent decided he wouldn’t let anything get in the way of Demi and himself, at least not right now, and if anything ever did come up, he’d take care of it later. With that in mind, he turned back to his fiancé and picked her up, holding her in his arms as if they just got married. Jokingly he sung the theme song for every wedding, forcing another laugh out of Demi as they walked back to the front door of the house with Karebo following.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````
If the duel seemed short, it's because it is. I planned on it being short, but future duels will be longer. Plus as rules begin to change, the life points will be raised up to 8000 and sometimes higher.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh:Chaos and Eternity(NEW CHAPTER UP)

I seem to be able to guess things, which is creepy 0.o Good chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

*Begins rummaging through Dragon deck*
Old 09-24-2008, 06:25 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh:Chaos and Eternity(NEW CHAPTER UP)

I also used to be a fan of yugioh, good chapter!