Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Seth Graystone Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War

My newest fan-fic, I've decided to base it off of Kingdom Hearts, a game that's rising in fame.

Prologue: The Final Test

"This is the final test, I promise it..." a voice whispered through the air as a teenage boy stood in the center of a glass floor at the top of a large pillar.

"Final test, my rear end. That thing has said that a million times," the boy murmured. He had mint green hair, two spikes shaped to the left side, but the other side neat and combed into a spike that went in front of his right ear. He had on a white jacket, a black t-shirt with a white stripe down the center, black shorts with white lines down the sides, black fingerless gloves, and black boots.

"True, I have said that many times before, but this time, all you must do is defeat one simple creature..." the voice trailed off as tentacles latched onto the pillar. A large amphibian creature came out of the darkness surrounding the boy, who suddenly fell onto his knees. The creature had a whale sized torso, large claws extending from his sides, and webbed feet from the bottom. Tentacles spread out of his back and all over his body.

"Oh crud," the boy said as he got up and turned to run away, before he saw that the rainbow tiled road that was behind him had shattered.

"Something I should tell you, a word of advice....Just don't die!" the voice said, before the boy realised that the voice came from the monster.

"I'm so dead," the boy said as the monster slammed a claw down at him, before the boy crossed his arms in an "X". A flash of light spread out, and a sword was in the boy's hand. It had a golden square shaped handle, with a black gripper in the nter, it had a long silver 'blade' that ended in a crown, and a triple circle keychain was at the bottom.

"So, this thing shows up, again, huh?" the boy asked as he shoved the sword forward, sending the monster tumbling toward the dge of the arena.

"So, I guess all those 'tests' pay off when you have the Keyblade," the boy said, not realising that he actually knew what he was talking about.

"So, I guess you pass the test, but just barely. Now, for the true test. Say hello to you New Home!" the monster shouted as he smashed the platform with his claws and tentacles, floating into the air, while the boy fell into the darkness.

"How did I know what a Keyblade is? What's he doing? It feels like I'm going to have one heck of an Awakening," the boy thought as the darkness eventaully surrounded his body.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War

I like the Prolouge. But I tyhink there is a bit too much Dialouge.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Seth Graystone Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War

Thanks for the comment. But, how can there be too much dialogue?

Episode One: A Place Not Known

The same boy trapped in the Awakening had just woke up, but all he could tell was that he was lying down, and that at least two others were with him.

"Hey, Korin, you going to wake up anytime soon?" said a female voice. Apparently she knew him, but he didn't know her.

"Don't bother, he's out cold," said a boy. Korin woke up and saw the two people talking standing in front of him. He shouted and fell off of thecouch he had apparently been sleeping on.

"Who are you two, and where am I?" Korin asked as he got up and rubbed his head. He noticed he was in a small shack. A couch was next to him, which he had just recently fallen off of.A dart board was high above the couch, with three sets of darts attached to it, each with a name written on it. A metallic fence-like door blocked the entrance, and the place was littered with chairs, bookshelves, toys, and other stuff.

"Nice joke, Korin. Like you don't knwo who we are. OK, I'm Doug, this is Miri, and the guy back there is Lenis," said the boy who had spoken earlier. He seemed to think it was all just Korin pulling a joke. Doug was wearing a white sweatshirt with black and orange lines going down the center and the arms, black fingerless gloves, black shorts, pale blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair that had two spikes in the air, he also wore skates.

Miri, the girl from before, was dressed in a white outfit that ended in a skirt above her knees, with purple lines on the outfit. She had on purple legwarmers with brown shoes, she also had long hair that started out white, before it changed to a dark black.

Lenis, the third guy that was seated in an armchair, apparently sleeping because his eyes were closed, was dressed in a red sweatshirt with shoulders made from nets, blue khaki shorts, with yellow lines around black dots at the bottom of it, he had brown hair spiked down in an 'emo fashion' over his left eye, with a red and yellow bandanna wrapped around his forehead, he also had on black socks with red boots that had black laces on them.

"I think he hit his head when he fell asleep," Miri joked as she helped Korin off of the ground.

"OK, Korin, this place is our Hangout. We all live in Radiant Garden, do you understand?" Doug said slowly. The way Doug was acting made Korin feel like slugging him.

"Yes, I understand, I'm not an idiot," Korin replied, an obvious look of anger on his face.

"OK, so you're not pulling a joke anymore. So, do you remember what I was saying?" Doug asked, plopping down on top of a wooden crate, which the boys had tossed down since they didn't have anymore chairs.

"Not really," Korin said, rubbing the back of his head in an embarassed way.

"I was saying that something weird's going on. People have just been disappearing, and I think that we're just the right people to fix it. If we do, we might be able to get a better Hangout than this old shack," Doug explained, before grinning and punching his palm.

"Nice idea, but I'm not sure we'd be able to do anything about it," Miri said, frowning for once. Doug gritted his teeth and jumped up to his feet.

"You know, it'd help if you pitched answers, not problems!" Doug snapped, before looking away and jumping back down onto the crate behind him.

"Doug, she's right, our chances of finding the solution is slim to none," Lenis finally spoke up. The ground shook suddenly, dumping books, trash, Doug, empty crates, and the dart board onto the ground.

"This is the first stage of the disappearences! Guys, I don't care if you follow or not, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" Doug said as he got up and opened the Gate Door, which they used to seal off their Hangout from the rest of town. Doug ran outside, while the rumbling grew louder.

"Guys, I think we should follow Doug. He'll probably get himself killed and all of us into the trouble," Korin said. He hadn't known Doug for long, but he knew that this prediction was very likely to happen.

"Fine, lead the way," Lenis said as he and Miri got up and followed Korin, sealing back the entrance to the Hangout as they left.