Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Zetta_Slow Offline
Master Trainer

Default Subarashiki Konosekai + The World Ends With You.

Discussion about the game and other things.

Comments, Tips, Complaints hopefully we will not see any of those
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Default Re: Subarashiki Konosekai + The World Ends With You.

Man, I played this game over the summer and I couldn't tear myself away from it 'till I saw the end credits roll. Not only was the story really intruiging but the battle system was fresh, the graphics where smooth and the music is addicting. My only complaint is that some points of the game just kind of felt like they where added to draw out the game's length. Honestly this could quite possibly be my favorite DS game to date. It is just that good.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

^ What he said, all the way. The character development was nice, the soundtrack was strangely addicting to me, AND It actually made me grow a fondness for clean Rap and J-Pop(I never actually minded Rap that wasn't about bein' In da' hood bein' ballin' with ya' [YOU KNOW WHAT]s and s*** shootin' [N-WORD]s, but the songs In this game really made me like It alot more. I'm moreso amazed by how It made me like J-Pop, my most hated music genre, EVER...), and I haven't even beaten the game yet. =p But God, this game better get a sequel... ...Wait... nevermind, this Is Square Enix I'm talking about... >3>

Last edited by Neon_Espeon; 09-16-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Zetta_Slow Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
^ What he said, all the way. The character development was nice, the soundtrack was strangely addicting to me, AND It actually made me grow a fondness for clean Rap and J-Pop(I never actually minded Rap that wasn't about bein' In da' hood bein' ballin' with ya' [YOU KNOW WHAT]s and s*** shootin' [N-WORD]s, but the songs In this game really made me like It alot more. I'm moreso amazed by how It made me like J-Pop, my most hated music genre, EVER...), and I haven't even beaten the game yet. =p But God, this game better get a sequel... ...Wait... nevermind, this Is Square Enix I'm talking about... >3>
*Laughs*
and yeah the game is most likely going to get a sequel I hope
Old 09-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

it's about damn time someone made a thread about this

yes probably best action-rpg in the DS yet, music and soundtrack is damn good, character development is excellent (though Neku's artwork is disappointingly similar to Sora) and it's the only game so far where guys actually need to have some fashion sense XD

it's a real shame though that most people think Shiki as that girl with the skimpy clothes... come on the real Shiki needs some luv, glasses are cute :D

10/10 no doubt... and I have a damn good feeling there will be a sequel in the DS... or fortunately, maybe PS2 (not ps3 pls... don't have one yet lol)
Old 09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

I wouldn't give it a 10/10, but definitely a 9/10 game. The problem with the pins is that once you get a bunch of good ones, you'll never switch to anything else again, which makes most of the pins kind of pointless. Aside from the relatively weak storyline if you don't get the secret reports, it has an interesting combat system and decent graphics. :3
Old 09-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Zetta_Slow Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
I wouldn't give it a 10/10, but definitely a 9/10 game. The problem with the pins is that once you get a bunch of good ones, you'll never switch to anything else again, which makes most of the pins kind of pointless. Aside from the relatively weak storyline if you don't get the secret reports, it has an interesting combat system and decent graphics. :3
Yeah after I get the irregular note set I might stop using the other pins i have

Last edited by Zetta_Slow; 10-17-2008 at 08:52 PM.