Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Eric Damon Chronicles: Part One "The Feral Girl of Sinnoh"

This is a one-shot about how Eric meets Peggy.

Eric Damon was on vacation in Sinnoh with his parents, Shane and Brianna Damon. They were in a forest near Canalave City. They saw a large flock of Murkrow, led by a Honchkrow, flying away. Suddenly, a Purugly jumped out of the darkness towards the family. It hissed loudly. It tried to maul Eric, but the boy dodged the attack. Shane sent out Bastiodon. It bellowed loudly, and instinctually used Iron Head. It didn't do much damage at all. Purugly dug underground, and came out right under Bastiodon. Bastiodon was defeated. Shane returned the dinosaur-like Pokemon. Brianna then sent out Mismagius. Mismagius sent magical leaves at Purugly, but not even that did much. Purugly then attacked with Shadow Claw. Eric thought "HOLY CRAP!" Mismagius was returned to its Pokeball. Then, Shane sent out Salamence. Salamence tried to attack with Dragonbreath, but Purugly used Shock Wave, defeating it instantly. Salamence went back inside its Pokeball. Brianna then let Walrein out of its Pokeball. Purugly attacked with Iron Tail, and Walrein was defeated in one blow. Walrein returned to its Pokeball. Shane sent out Houndoom, but before it could attack, Purugly dug underground and came flying out of a hole at Houndoom. The canine Pokemon was defeated. Shane said "What the hell is up with this Purugly?! It must be on steroids or something! Wild Pokemon are NEVER this strong!" Brianna sent out Stantler, who tried to use Hypnosis on Purugly, but it attacked with Iron Tail, defeating it in a sningle blow. Brianna returned Stantler to its Pokeball. Eric was then carried off by the Purugly, and his parents went to the Pokemon Center to heal their Pokemon and get help. However, right after they got there, a mysterious dark-skinned, raven-haired girl and a Pachirisu appeared. Pachirisu bit the fat feline Pokemon's leg. Purugly then dropped Eric and the girl grabbed him. Eric was knocked out, but could barely hear what was going on. He woke up in this strange treehouse. He saw the girl and said "You saved me! Who are you, and how can I ever repay you?!" She told him her name was Peggy Crier, and added "I got separated from my parents six months ago. I've been here since then. I guess it gets pretty lonely with only Pachirisu and I. You can be my boyfriend or something." Eric nodded. The girl came out and kissed him right on the lips. Eric went along with it, and said "I'm Eric Damon. I would be honored to be your boyfriend." Then, his parents arrived, and a Pokemon Ranger that was patrolling the area was with them, and knew that Peggy saved Eric, but wasn't sure how. Eric was reunited, and Peggy was offered the chance to be a Pokemon Ranger for her heroic effort, but said "Not yet. I want to be with my new boyfriend here." Apparently, Peggy and Eric lived on the same island. They went home, and Peggy took a Ranger uniform, and a Capture Styler, just to prepare for being a Ranger. Pachirisu came with them.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Re: Eric Damon Chronicles: Part One "The Feral Girl of Sinnoh"

One shot, one hit!