Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Tawnypelt and Tigerstar--Daughter to Father

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter... and I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better

Tawnypelt sighed, her tail curling around her kits. Flamekit whimpered and nuzzled closer to her stomach. She looked down on Tigerkit, grief suddenly piercing her like a claw. Oh, Tigerstar...She thought despairingly.

And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, family in crisis that only grows older...

Her kit resembled her father, the cat that was killed by Scourge, the cat who hated Firestar. She stiffened with anger as she remembered how Firestar had just stood there as her father lost all of his nine lives in that single blow.

She dug her claws into the ground, a low growling erupting from her throat. If I didn't have any sense, I would kill Firestar...

"Tawnypelt?" A familiar voice mewed, coming closer as Tawnypelt looked up. Her mate, Rowanclaw, was looking at her with concern in his eyes."Are you alright?" He asked. She forced herself to at least looked relaxed.

Why'd you have to go? Why'd you have to go? Why'd you have to go?

"I'm fine, Rowanclaw," She tried to make her face a bit more convincing. He didn't look convinced. She sighed, then looked around the den,"Lilywhisker?" She called. A white she-cat lifted her head."Lilywhisker, could you watch the kits? I'm going for a walk."

Daughter to father, daughter to father...I am broken, but I am hoping...

Lilywhisker is my cat, by the way.

Lilywhisker nodded, padding over to Tigerkit, Flamekit, and Dawnkit, Frostedkit stumbling after her.

Rowanclaw looked worried again,"Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to come with you?"

"No," She mewed hastily."I'm fine." She bounded out of the den, across camp, and into the forest. I do not know if ShadowClan camp is surrounded by a forest, but I haven't seen the Clan map in two months, so just go with it.

Daughter to father, daughter to father...I am crying, a part of me is dying, but...These are, these are...the confessions of a broken heart...

Tawnypelt skidded to a stop as she felt the tears that were threatening to spill. She looked up at the sky, at the StarClan warriors that were looking down on her, knowing her father wasn't included. She let out a heartbroken yowl.

And I wear all your old clothes, your polo sweater...

Her father was in the dark forest, all alone. She remembered her refusing to take Tigerstar's offer, to train her and make her stronger...she'd lost her only chance to get to know her father.

I dream of another you, one who would never...never leave me alone to pick up the pieces, daddy to hold me...that's what I needed. So why'd you have to go? Why'd you have to go? Why'd you have to go?

She glared up at the StarClan warriors,"You could have spared him, you know," She mewed, the tears starting to spill over."You could have kept him alive!"

Daughter to father, daughter to father...I don't know you, but I still want to...daughter to father, daughter to father...tell me the truth, did you ever love me? 'Cuz these are, these are...confessions of a broken heart...of a broken heart.

Then, she froze where she stood, and a thought filled her mind, I will kill Firestar...

I love you...I love you...I love you...I...I...I...I love you!

Whirling around, she sped off torward ThunderClan camp. Brambleclaw will hate me for this... She thought. But, I am Tigerstar's daughter, and I will get revenge, even if it means slaughtering ALL of ThunderClan!

Daughter to father, daughter to father!
I don't know you, but I still want to.
Daughter to father, daughter to father!
Tell me the truth, did you ever love me?
Did you ever love me?
These are the confessions of a broken heart!

"Hawkfrost," Tigerstar mewed, beckoning his half-clan son with his tail. The brown tom-cat bounded over, eyes wide with alarm.

Tigerstar chuckled,"Tawnypelt has finally seen the light. She may die in the process, but it will be all worth it, if she can make her father proud."

Ohh, yeah...I wait for the postman....to bring me a letter...

THE END

Last edited by Frozen Torchic; 09-02-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Tawnypelt and Tigerstar--Daughter to Father

OoOOoOoooOoooh. Firestar finally has somebody who hates him, other than Tigerstar, who.. is dead. XD Nice job. I'll keep reading. =P

Scourge ftw! =D

Old 08-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
OoOOoOoooOoooh. Firestar finally has somebody who hates him, other than Tigerstar, who.. is dead. XD Nice job. I'll keep reading. =P

Scourge ftw! =D
OMGZ, Tombi, hi! -hug- Oh, and doesn't Hawkfrost hate him, too? =/
Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyreTheTorchic View Post
OMGZ, Tombi, hi! -hug- Oh, and doesn't Hawkfrost hate him, too? =/
I haven't read that far. XD;; I'm waiting for the books to arrive at my library. >__>

*Hugs* :3

Old 09-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Heyaz. I finally was able to finish it. O_o