Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Lonliness's Avatar
Lonliness Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: sLEEP
Posts: 1,648
Default Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones (Leave Comments!)

This Kingdom Hearts fan fiction is Sora and his friends fighting a new menace named Mana. He uses his unnatural powers to take control of people's minds to make someone hate or love someone else. This is an advantage to turn friends against each other. Kairi has also obtained a keyblade over the past time. Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Namine, and Riku now have the power to destroy Mana and save the worlds before it is too late!

PG-13 For Mild Cursing and Romance

Adventure/Fantasy/Action


Note: Please leave comments and advice to make my fan fiction better

§Chapter 1: Off To Olympus!§

Sora lay down on the bed in his room. They were in the Twilight Town Hotel. Kairi and the others had their own separate rooms so he had the time to himself to think.

There was a knock on the door and Sora jumped out of his bed and walked to the door. He opened it cautiously while making sure it wasn't a Nobody. It couldn't have been since they would've just popped up in his room.

Sora, you there? I need to talk to you." It was Kairi's voice. He opened the door and let Kairi go in.

"Hey, what’s wrong Kairi?" Sora said, as Kairi sat at the end of his bed. It was awhile since she actually had to talk to him.

"Well...Cloud has started to try and kill some of the townspeople. He succeeded in some. Leon stopped him in time before anything more horrible than killing people happened." She said sadly. Sora knew she didn't want to go through fighting again.

"Where are they now? Is Cloud alright?! Where are the others?!"
Sora said, he needed to calm down a bit. This type of thing has never happened before.

"Cloud's in the hospital, and so is everyone else. Leon said we needed to get there right away." She said, standing up, grabbing Sora's arm, and headed for the door.

Sora didn't say anything as they ran through Twilight Town. The wind whizzed through his through his hair. Kairi was running faster and faster by the minute. This must've been a very urgent thing since they were running so fast.

In a matter of 5 minutes they made it to the Twilight Hospital and ran inside. There were a great amount of people in the waiting room, but they ignored waiting and starting looking into each room. It took a long time to get to the room, but it was worth it.

They had Cloud chained to the bed while he struggled to get out. He looked horrible. Riku walked over to me as Kairi went to go talk to Namine.

"Hey Sora, you know we have to leave Twilight Town and go on this special mission right. Now let me fill you in on the details. Cloud has been possessed by someone or something. Now he despises everybody." Riku said, looking over at Leon who was staring down at Cloud.

"Ok, I'm gonna go talk to Leon now." Sora said, walking over to Leon who suddenly noticed Sora coming.

"Well if it isn't my good friend Sora! Good to see you again!" Leon said, trying to sound happy, but Sora could tell he wasn't.

"Hey Leon could you tell me what where we have to go for the mission?" Sora asked.

"Nobody knows. I guess the menace has to find you guys by himself. So you guys get going already. Some of the others and I will meet up with you guys sometime." Leon said, patting Sora on the head.

Sora turned around and bumped into Roxas who was coming to Sora himself. He chuckled and said, "Hey Sora! The gang is waiting outside at the gummi ship! Come on!" He said, running out the door.

Sora didn't even realized everyone had left except Leon. He waved his hand to say goodbye and Sora headed out the door and ran outside to see the gang waiting for him in the gummi ship. He ran inside and sat in the front passenger seat beside Riku who was driving since it was his gummi ship. The others sat at the back.

"Come on Riku! I wanna get this mission over with." Namine said, messing with her nails.

"I want to get it over with too, but this is a dangerous mission Namine. So don't take it so lightly.Riku said, typing in Olympus on the pop up keyboard that he installed.

Riku pressed the "Go" button and they lifted off the ground and in a flash they were in space. This was the beginning of a new journey!
__________________
\(^.^)/

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-21-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Lonliness's Avatar
Lonliness Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: sLEEP
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones

§Chapter 2: Meeting An Old Friend In An Unexpected Place!§


The gang landed in Olympus in front of the stadium. It looked fine for now. They went inside to see what was going on. The place was destroyed. The torches were throne down, boxes were destroyed, and bricks were broken into little tiny pieces.

"What happened in here? It looks like someone just summoned a tornado and threw it in here." Riku said. He seemed calm.

A blast of cold air came from the door to the arena making it feel like it was a freezer where they were.

"Something isn’t right over there. Let’s go check it out guys." Roxas said, running to the door.

The rest followed and what they saw wasn't all that pleasant. There were stalactites and stalagmites every. And it was like a cave with green slime oozing from the walls. There were moans and groans coming from every direction.

It was the Underworld. Home of Hades and Persephone. It was completely dark except for the torches on the walls.

"Looks like Hades still has a little problem with Hercules."Namine said with a smirk on her face. They walked cautiously inside the Underworld.

There were ghostly whispering coming from the darkness ahead of them. Roxas, Sora, Riku, and Kairi brought out their keyblades while Namine brought out her notepad for when she draws something, it appears real.

Right after they drew their weapons a large amount of Nobodies came out from the darkness. One tried to attack Namine while she was trying to sketch, but luckily Roxas blocked it and counter attacked the Nobody with his Red Rose Angel.

"Thanks Roxas." Namine sighed and finished her sketch of chains coming out of the ground and grabbing any part of the Nobodies they could reach.

"No problem. Just be more careful." Roxas said grinning.

Sora stabbed a Nobody that was chained in the chest and went on to get another one. Kairi slashed a row of Nobodies, but they kept coming. Riku took a row out also with his Soul Eater.

They finally finished the Nobodies and went on to find a bigger one with its back turned to them. It was enormous. It towered at about 20 feet tall. It wouldn't have fit in and ordinary cave. It seemed to be fighting someone. Sora caught a glimpse of the person. It was Hercules! He looked like he needed help though.

"Hercules! We're gonna help you!" Sora shouted, hitting the Nobody in the back, but his keyblade just bounced off without leaving a scratch.

It turned around and swatted Sora like a rag doll. He hit the wall of the Underworld and landed on his face. To the gang's surprise, he got up pretty quickly.

"Sora!" Hercules said, swinging the Nobody to the ground and running to Sora.

"It’s alright. I'm fine. I just underestimated it." Sora said, standing up.

The Nobody got up and charged at Namine who was busy sketching. Riku stood in the way, but he just ended up getting swatted away.

Where the heck is Donald and Goofy when you need them? Sora thought.

"Sora I got an idea! Swing me to the Nobody!"Roxas said, running over to Sora as the others tried to protect Namine since she was the most vulnerable out of all of them.

Sora grabbed Roxas's arm and swung him making him faster then Kairi when she was trying to get to the hospital.

"Inferno Tornado!" Roxas shouted as his keyblade turned into fire and he started spinning automatically. He really did turn into a tornado.

Roxas bashed into the Nobody sending it flying and let Riku and Sora make their move. They jumped in the air and stabbed their weapons into the Nobody as it descended to the ground. It disappeared once the weapons went straight through it.

They didn't have time to say anything because the other Nobodies were coming straight for them. Namine made a sketch to make an electric fence to block the Nobodies.

The ran the opposite way and Hercules followed them to find the source of this problem in Olympus.
__________________
\(^.^)/

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-21-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:45 AM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones (Leave Comments!)

Pretty good!
Can't wait till the next chapter! ^^
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2008, 12:27 AM
ariya animeluver Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 8
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell321 View Post
§Chapter 2: Meeting An Old Friend In An Unexpected Place!§


The gang landed in Olympus in front of the stadium. It looked fine for now. They went inside to see what was going on. The place was destroyed. The torches were throne down, boxes were destroyed, and bricks were broken into little tiny pieces.

"What happened in here? It looks like someone just summoned a tornado and threw it in here." Riku said. He seemed calm.

A blast of cold air came from the door to the arena making it feel like it was a freezer where they were.

"Something isn’t right over there. Let’s go check it out guys." Roxas said, running to the door.

The rest followed and what they saw wasn't all that pleasant. There were stalactites and stalagmites every. And it was like a cave with green slime oozing from the walls. There were moans and groans coming from every direction.

It was the Underworld. Home of Hades and Persephone. It was completely dark except for the torches on the walls.

"Looks like Hades still has a little problem with Hercules."Namine said with a smirk on her face. They walked cautiously inside the Underworld.

There were ghostly whispering coming from the darkness ahead of them. Roxas, Sora, Riku, and Kairi brought out their keyblades while Namine brought out her notepad for when she draws something, it appears real.

Right after they drew their weapons a large amount of Nobodies came out from the darkness. One tried to attack Namine while she was trying to sketch, but luckily Roxas blocked it and counter attacked the Nobody with his Red Rose Angel.

"Thanks Roxas." Namine sighed and finished her sketch of chains coming out of the ground and grabbing any part of the Nobodies they could reach.

"No problem. Just be more careful." Roxas said grinning.

Sora stabbed a Nobody that was chained in the chest and went on to get another one. Kairi slashed a row of Nobodies, but they kept coming. Riku took a row out also with his Soul Eater.

They finally finished the Nobodies and went on to find a bigger one with its back turned to them. It was enormous. It towered at about 20 feet tall. It wouldn't have fit in and ordinary cave. It seemed to be fighting someone. Sora caught a glimpse of the person. It was Hercules! He looked like he needed help though.

"Hercules! We're gonna help you!" Sora shouted, hitting the Nobody in the back, but his keyblade just bounced off without leaving a scratch.

It turned around and swatted Sora like a rag doll. He hit the wall of the Underworld and landed on his face. To the gang's surprise, he got up pretty quickly.

"Sora!" Hercules said, swinging the Nobody to the ground and running to Sora.

"It’s alright. I'm fine. I just underestimated it." Sora said, standing up.

The Nobody got up and charged at Namine who was busy sketching. Riku stood in the way, but he just ended up getting swatted away.

Where the heck is Donald and Goofy when you need them? Sora thought.

"Sora I got an idea! Swing me to the Nobody!"Roxas said, running over to Sora as the others tried to protect Namine since she was the most vulnerable out of all of them.

Sora grabbed Roxas's arm and swung him making him faster then Kairi when she was trying to get to the hospital.

"Inferno Tornado!" Roxas shouted as his keyblade turned into fire and he started spinning automatically. He really did turn into a tornado.

Roxas bashed into the Nobody sending it flying and let Riku and Sora make their move. They jumped in the air and stabbed their weapons into the Nobody as it descended to the ground. It disappeared once the weapons went straight through it.

They didn't have time to say anything because the other Nobodies were coming straight for them. Namine made a sketch to make an electric fence to block the Nobodies.

The ran the opposite way and Hercules followed them to find the source of this problem in Olympus.
wow,very good,i idolize u!cant wait till the next chapter
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Master_of_Munch Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guantanamo Bay
Posts: 974
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones (Leave Comments!)

I really like it. I really don't see much you can improve on. Feel free to use my character plot from the RP, if you want to.
__________________
Look for Seercry...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-30-2008, 03:25 AM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Hated and Loved Ones (Leave Comments!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariya animeluver View Post
wow,very good,i idolize u!cant wait till the next chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_Munch View Post
I really like it. I really don't see much you can improve on. Feel free to use my character plot from the RP, if you want to.
Please, do not revive a dead thread.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com