Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
PMDFan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Memory Island: The Story Behind the Cave

The Cave is a made up dungeon you can find here. And while you're there, make one up of your own! I like made up dungeons!

Note: Dialga is a he in this story. I just keep typing it.

Intro: The Dream
It was a long day when Dialga was recruited, and our heroes (Pikachu and Turtwig) were just getting to bed, for their long earned rest.

Then Pikachu had a strange dream. She, Turtwig, and Dialga (Pikachu had no idea why he was here) were watching their adventures in a two-hour (how long the dream was) movie, up to Temporal Tower, but some dungeons were out of order. Nobody said anything, the memories were too touching to do so. Well, Pikachu woke up.

Turtwig had bitten her again. He's the active one. In their daily training, Turtwig sent a Razor Leaf up the stairs, then Pikachu sent out a Thunderbolt. Pikachu felt the Double PP loss from someone's pressure and said, "OK, who's out there?"

It was Dialga. He said "GET READY TO GO. I WANT TO SHOW YOU ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES. AND BE PREPARED FOR A VERY LONG JOURNEY."

The first chapter coming soon!
Old 08-16-2008, 03:41 AM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996
Default Re: Memory Island: The Story Behind the Cave

sound interesting