Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Conkiko Offline

Default My joruney(conkiko)

DONT JUDGE ME I AM 11 You cant judge me for stuff i havent learned yet.

Lets go guys!!*Blazekin as torch* *Eevee as Ghost(shiny)* *Blastoise as Pump* *Bayleaf as Sun* *Zap as electivire* *Sky as Pidgeot*

is somebody replies to this i will start my journey because i dont want this to be a total failure so somebody plz reply to this if they want this to be lifted off the ground.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: My joruney(conkiko)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conkiko View Post
DONT JUDGE ME I AM 11 You cant judge me for stuff i havent learned yet.

Lets go guys!!*Blazekin as torch* *Eevee as Ghost(shiny)* *Blastoise as Pump* *Bayleaf as Sun* *Zap as electivire* *Sky as Pidgeot*

is somebody replies to this i will start my journey because i dont want this to be a total failure so somebody plz reply to this if they want this to be lifted off the ground.
If we can't judge your work, how can you learn how to write better? What's everybody supposed to say, this is Shakespeare?

I'm 11, and I accept constructive criticism for my work. No reason you can't. And I thought kids learned about writing in school.

Make sure to check your grammar and use the same format in your story. It'll make it clear. And don't make it a big fat block of text, either. CAPITALIZE I!!!!!

Your "Lets (Let's) go guys!!" part doesn't make any sense at all. I know it's not the story, but it's pointless just sitting there and doing nothing. If you're gonna post am story, try writing a prologue or first chapter before posting it.

But before you flame me...

I must say, I can be a tough critic, especially when my fiction is not the best. So I didn't mean to insult you back there, if you took it that way.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.