Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: ...:::Bloody Gir:::... [WARNING TO CHILDREN UNDER SEVEN: SCARY PICTURES MAYBE POS

I know, I remember
Old 02-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Kirby pikachu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: ...:::Bloody Gir:::... [WARNING TO CHILDREN UNDER SEVEN: SCARY PICTURES MAYBE POS

That isn't even close to scary.The blood looks more like sauce or something.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:48 PM
natiscoo32 Offline
New Trainer

Your correct except for the cancellation I'm not sure if ONE of the episodes was cancelled because of this but all i know is this. one of the reasons why Invader Zim was cancelled is cuz the show got low ratings. Not of bloody gir. Steve Russell made the cartoon character and Nickelodeon refused to post it cuz it may scare kids. But, Steve Russell still put them in episodes. I am only sure of one VERY clear Image that you can see in one of the episodes where these vectors come down and you have to stop the video right when one of the vectors when you can see the hole of the vectors and pause it. Look for a head and eyes. If you can take a clipshot and go on the computer brighten the picture and look at it. you can also go on youtube easily and find it :]. Here are the rumors : Either Steve or Jhonen put bloody GIR on it. The show was cancelled because of this.Jhonen was fired. Thats all I know I'll let you know when i find more information. Bye!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:50 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by natiscoo32 View Post
Your correct except for the cancellation I'm not sure if ONE of the episodes was cancelled because of this but all i know is this. one of the reasons why Invader Zim was cancelled is cuz the show got low ratings. Not of bloody gir. Steve Russell made the cartoon character and Nickelodeon refused to post it cuz it may scare kids. But, Steve Russell still put them in episodes. I am only sure of one VERY clear Image that you can see in one of the episodes where these vectors come down and you have to stop the video right when one of the vectors when you can see the hole of the vectors and pause it. Look for a head and eyes. If you can take a clipshot and go on the computer brighten the picture and look at it. you can also go on youtube easily and find it :]. Here are the rumors : Either Steve or Jhonen put bloody GIR on it. The show was cancelled because of this.Jhonen was fired. Thats all I know I'll let you know when i find more information. Bye!
Please don't revive threads over a month. :3
Sorry if I'm minimodding, but it's the rules. D:

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [: