Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:25 AM
zinachu Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
If you're talking about the place Snowcrystal is traveling through, that isn't a dangerous territory. The wilderness near the city in general is dangerous, because it's vastly unknown, but not everything's dangerous...if that makes sense. Also, the desert is still rather far away, Cyclone won't be appearing in the story for a little while. But don't worry, I have big plans for him...

Thanks! I'll be working on the next chapter soon! And tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! =D

Snowcrystal: *smiles at characters* Good to know that other people care about Stormblade too! I hope he's all right...and Redclaw too!
YEAHRGH!
YOU SHOULDA TOLD MEEEE
Noaw I havta draw you a present!
-goes to work-
Old 07-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Achird Offline

Hiiiiii guys! =D Zina, I didn't know you were here too- sweet! =]

I was able to make an account after all! >w< Your B-Day? Yay! =D I'll be working on your present pic too! *dance*

Loooooove that banner thingy in your siggy, by the way, Scy. It looks super cool. =3

....=]
Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 AM
Kirimori Offline

Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

But I'm probably wrong because I stink at guessing. |D

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Maybe not. He's too stubborn.

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirimori View Post
Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
Ten chapters is still a lot; there are long chapters. I wish I got inspiration to write that quickly like you. >.<

We still haven't fully found out about the answer to your theory, either. That is pretty interesting--a twist to add in a kind of shadow pokemon...I don't think it's the actual shadow pokemon from the games, but maybe it's something similar!

As for the other things, I'm not revealing anything. :P
Old 07-12-2008, 05:03 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achird View Post
Hiiiiii guys! =D Zina, I didn't know you were here too- sweet! =]

I was able to make an account after all! >w< Your B-Day? Yay! =D I'll be working on your present pic too! *dance*

Loooooove that banner thingy in your siggy, by the way, Scy. It looks super cool. =3

....=]
Hi Rook! =D I'm really glad you came here! And thanks!

Quote:

Thanks! And you're not wasting my time, I love to hear what people think about the story. ^-^ I'm going to start reading your story soon, too! Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;

As for Stormblade, no one really believes him, and Stormblade himself still doesn't know what Wildflame's up to...

I'm glad you like it though! For a long while I've wanted to make a map of this region and its surrounding areas, but I'm terrible at drawing maps. DX Maybe sometime though...

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 07-12-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:24 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I may not know a lot about drawing Pokemon, but I can do maps! ^^
Give me details and I'll do it!!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:30 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I may not know a lot about drawing Pokemon, but I can do maps! ^^
Give me details and I'll do it!!
Really? That would be great! ^-^ I'll send you a message about it since some people haven't read all the chapters yet where all the different places are.

-My Links-
Old 07-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;
You're such a theory killer. D:

I would help out in the map, but I've got my art requests full. Dx
Old 07-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
You're such a theory killer. D:

I would help out in the map, but I've got my art requests full. Dx
That's all right ^-^ And I really didn't mean to stop anyone's theories, it's just...I've never played those games so I really get confused when people talk about shadow pokémon. D:

-My Links-
Old 07-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
That's all right ^-^ And I really didn't mean to stop anyone's theories, it's just...I've never played those games so I really get confused when people talk about shadow pokémon. D:
Don't feel so bad; I meant it as a joke.

And you can check out on the internet about Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. It might help you with ideas for your story.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Don't feel so bad; I meant it as a joke.

And you can check out on the internet about Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. It might help you with ideas for your story.
Yeah, I knew you were joking, but I was just confused about the shadow pokemon thing. >.< And I'll do that sometime! ^-^

-My Links-
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Really? That would be great! ^-^ I'll send you a message about it since some people haven't read all the chapters yet where all the different places are.
I'm happy! I never get to offer to draw stuff for people! ^^
Old 07-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Kirimori Offline

Quote:
Thanks! And you're not wasting my time, I love to hear what people think about the story. ^-^ I'm going to start reading your story soon, too! Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;

As for Stormblade, no one really believes him, and Stormblade himself still doesn't know what Wildflame's up to...

I'm glad you like it though! For a long while I've wanted to make a map of this region and its surrounding areas, but I'm terrible at drawing maps. DX Maybe sometime though...
See? Told you I stink at guessing. xD But that makes stories all the more interesting~!

Yeah, maps are hard to make. >>; I managed to make the worst looking map ever, once. It still worked, though, so remember that as long as you yourself can read it then it's better than no map at all. (You could make a better looking one afterwards by tracing over the first in detail)

When I finish catching up I think I'll make a fan picture of Snowcrystal. :D
Old 07-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Golden_Ray Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
And tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! =D
I wish I had seen that sooner! Anyway, here's a late birthday present...

Oh, and I could make you a map like the one in my story but k_pop was faster!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
See? Told you I stink at guessing. xD But that makes stories all the more interesting~!

Yeah, maps are hard to make. >>; I managed to make the worst looking map ever, once. It still worked, though, so remember that as long as you yourself can read it then it's better than no map at all. (You could make a better looking one afterwards by tracing over the first in detail)

When I finish catching up I think I'll make a fan picture of Snowcrystal. :D
Really? That would be awesome! I can't wait to see it! ^^

Golden Ray: That's really cool, thanks! =D

Oh and everyone, I started writing this story in like october/late september, but I didn't have an account here until later. I realize that it's eligible for that fan fiction contest thingy, but I'm not sure if I should enter...DX

Oh and the next chapter is about 30% complete right now...it was really hard to write this one part...

-My Links-