Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #766  
Old 07-10-2008, 06:25 AM
zinachu Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: A dark room with little lighting...
Posts: 174
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
If you're talking about the place Snowcrystal is traveling through, that isn't a dangerous territory. The wilderness near the city in general is dangerous, because it's vastly unknown, but not everything's dangerous...if that makes sense. Also, the desert is still rather far away, Cyclone won't be appearing in the story for a little while. But don't worry, I have big plans for him...


Thanks! I'll be working on the next chapter soon! And tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! =D

Snowcrystal: *smiles at characters* Good to know that other people care about Stormblade too! I hope he's all right...and Redclaw too!
YEAHRGH!
YOU SHOULDA TOLD MEEEE
Noaw I havta draw you a present!
-goes to work-
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Old 07-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Achird's Avatar
Achird Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 35
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Hiiiiii guys! =D Zina, I didn't know you were here too- sweet! =]

I was able to make an account after all! >w< Your B-Day? Yay! =D I'll be working on your present pic too! *dance*

Loooooove that banner thingy in your siggy, by the way, Scy. It looks super cool. =3

....=]
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 AM
Kirimori's Avatar
Kirimori Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a sock
Posts: 36
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

But I'm probably wrong because I stink at guessing. |D

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Maybe not. He's too stubborn.

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Old 07-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirimori View Post
Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

But I'm probably wrong because I stink at guessing. |D

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Maybe not. He's too stubborn.

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
Ten chapters is still a lot; there are long chapters. I wish I got inspiration to write that quickly like you. >.<

We still haven't fully found out about the answer to your theory, either. That is pretty interesting--a twist to add in a kind of shadow pokemon...I don't think it's the actual shadow pokemon from the games, but maybe it's something similar!

As for the other things, I'm not revealing anything. :P
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:03 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achird View Post
Hiiiiii guys! =D Zina, I didn't know you were here too- sweet! =]

I was able to make an account after all! >w< Your B-Day? Yay! =D I'll be working on your present pic too! *dance*

Loooooove that banner thingy in your siggy, by the way, Scy. It looks super cool. =3

....=]
Hi Rook! =D I'm really glad you came here! And thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirimori View Post
Well, I finally decided to reply, even though I'm not done yet. It took a while for me to read just ten chapters. ^^; (Although it was mostly because your story kept making me want to write, so I'd go off and make another chapter of mine.)

This is really cool! >< I love the world you created for it. I've been trying to guess what's going on with Blazefang. I know I'm probably wrong, but based on Blazefang's "Shadowflare" and Snowcrystal's dream I've been thinking that this might have to do with shadow pokemon like in the gamecube games. It would explain why the pokemon are being captured and can't be saved...

But I'm probably wrong because I stink at guessing. |D

Your description is wonderful and I enjoy your characters a lot. I actually like Wildflame the most, even if she is a spy. But I don't think she should've given herself away to Stormblade that easily, even if he suspected her. Maybe with some work she could've convinced him...

Maybe not. He's too stubborn.

Ack! This is going to go on too long if I put everything I'm thinking! >< I shouldn't waste any more of your time. I'll post again when I finish chapter twenty.
Thanks! And you're not wasting my time, I love to hear what people think about the story. ^-^ I'm going to start reading your story soon, too! Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;

As for Stormblade, no one really believes him, and Stormblade himself still doesn't know what Wildflame's up to...

I'm glad you like it though! For a long while I've wanted to make a map of this region and its surrounding areas, but I'm terrible at drawing maps. DX Maybe sometime though...
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 07-12-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #771  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:24 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

I may not know a lot about drawing Pokemon, but I can do maps! ^^
Give me details and I'll do it!!
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:30 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I may not know a lot about drawing Pokemon, but I can do maps! ^^
Give me details and I'll do it!!
Really? That would be great! ^-^ I'll send you a message about it since some people haven't read all the chapters yet where all the different places are.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;
You're such a theory killer. D:

I would help out in the map, but I've got my art requests full. Dx
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
You're such a theory killer. D:

I would help out in the map, but I've got my art requests full. Dx
That's all right ^-^ And I really didn't mean to stop anyone's theories, it's just...I've never played those games so I really get confused when people talk about shadow pokémon. D:
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That's all right ^-^ And I really didn't mean to stop anyone's theories, it's just...I've never played those games so I really get confused when people talk about shadow pokémon. D:
Don't feel so bad; I meant it as a joke.

And you can check out on the internet about Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. It might help you with ideas for your story.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #776  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Don't feel so bad; I meant it as a joke.

And you can check out on the internet about Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. It might help you with ideas for your story.
Yeah, I knew you were joking, but I was just confused about the shadow pokemon thing. >.< And I'll do that sometime! ^-^
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Really? That would be great! ^-^ I'll send you a message about it since some people haven't read all the chapters yet where all the different places are.
I'm happy! I never get to offer to draw stuff for people! ^^
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Old 07-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Kirimori's Avatar
Kirimori Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a sock
Posts: 36
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Thanks! And you're not wasting my time, I love to hear what people think about the story. ^-^ I'm going to start reading your story soon, too! Oh, and I don't have the gamecube games, so I really know next to nothing about shadow pokémon. ^-^;;

As for Stormblade, no one really believes him, and Stormblade himself still doesn't know what Wildflame's up to...

I'm glad you like it though! For a long while I've wanted to make a map of this region and its surrounding areas, but I'm terrible at drawing maps. DX Maybe sometime though...
See? Told you I stink at guessing. xD But that makes stories all the more interesting~!

Yeah, maps are hard to make. >>; I managed to make the worst looking map ever, once. It still worked, though, so remember that as long as you yourself can read it then it's better than no map at all. (You could make a better looking one afterwards by tracing over the first in detail)

When I finish catching up I think I'll make a fan picture of Snowcrystal. :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #779  
Old 07-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Golden_Ray's Avatar
Golden_Ray Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 215
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
And tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! =D
I wish I had seen that sooner! Anyway, here's a late birthday present...



Oh, and I could make you a map like the one in my story but k_pop was faster!
__________________
~The Representative of Hope~
Reply With Quote
  #780  
Old 07-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirimori View Post
See? Told you I stink at guessing. xD But that makes stories all the more interesting~!

Yeah, maps are hard to make. >>; I managed to make the worst looking map ever, once. It still worked, though, so remember that as long as you yourself can read it then it's better than no map at all. (You could make a better looking one afterwards by tracing over the first in detail)

When I finish catching up I think I'll make a fan picture of Snowcrystal. :D
Really? That would be awesome! I can't wait to see it! ^^

Golden Ray: That's really cool, thanks! =D

Oh and everyone, I started writing this story in like october/late september, but I didn't have an account here until later. I realize that it's eligible for that fan fiction contest thingy, but I'm not sure if I should enter...DX

Oh and the next chapter is about 30% complete right now...it was really hard to write this one part...
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com