Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 04-01-2004, 09:27 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Pokemon Colosseum Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarog
Is this game really good? My mom said I could buy three games with my new Gamecube.
Yes, this is actually a good game to get . I can't recommend the same for Pokemon Channel (designed mainly for the much younger fans), but Pokemon Colosseum is definitely a game all Pokemon fans should get. There's people that buy GameCube because of Pokemon Colosseum (like people buying XBox because of Halo). So it's definitely a good game to get, even more so if you have Ruby/Sapphire (since you can upload the Pokemon you get from the RPG mode to your Ruby/Sapphire game).
Old 04-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Khashoggi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khashoggi Send a message via MSN to Khashoggi

I'm in the same position as DC, and I have no idea when it'll come out over here. I just hope it will -- there're a lot of games that that US got and we missed out on.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

It's the story mode that will get you all. The calibur of the game is so great that they should have literally omitted everything else and make it a full RPG (hint to Nintendo ppl). Also, the major "up" from previous pokemon games in general is that Story mode HAS A STORY...and a darn good one compared to today's standards (in the past it would be crap, btw. Like the FF7 story kills PC's story, IMO).
Old 04-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Svarog Offline
New Trainer

I got it just yesterday. The graphics are amazing. And I really really love the story mode.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

YES!! Now I just need a GC. My cousin has one, but I don't go over there that often so I might not be able to play it much. So, if I ever get a Game Cube, I will SO get Coloseum, (sp?) Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

GUYS! I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING!!! IT'S ABOUT FR/LG!!!!! Read the first update HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |

Last edited by Jess, the Almighty Dragon; 04-02-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Pokemon Colosseum Released!
-03/24/04-

Pokemon Colosseum has now been released!

Nintendo’s Pokemon Colosseum Description:
Pokemon Trainers, this is the game you've been waiting for. Starring a brand new leading character, Pokemon Colosseum delivers an awesome Story Mode that takes place in an amazing region unlike anything you've ever seen in the Pokemon world. And if that's not enough to get you excited, Pokemon Colosseum also features a Battle Mode which lets you watch your favorite Pokemon battle in full 3D!

Features
-An engrossing 3D Story Mode with RPG elements!
-Use the hero's Snag ability to rescue damaged Pokemon from wicked Trainers, then bring them back to their senses.
-Use a Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance Cable to transfer your favorite -Pokemon from your Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire Game Pak to your Nintendo GameCube.
-Two games in one! In Battle Mode, you can watch spectacular battles as your prized Pokemon battle it out with amazing special effects.

Story Mode
Pokemon Colosseum's Story Mode is serious stuff. The game delivers a massive adventure which pits you against some of the toughest Trainers you've ever seen. The thugs routinely catch and damaged Pokemon, and you'll tour through a harsh land to undo their evil. Pokemon fans, this is what you've been waiting for -- an all-new Pokemon adventure in full 3D!

Pokemon in Darkness
When you battle evil Trainers, you'll see Pokemon that have been damaged by darkness. You bring them back to their senses and free their true personalities over a long process of encouragement and training. But first you must use the hero's Snag ability to steal Pokemon away from the Trainers -- another big first for the Pokemon world.

Realistic Battles
Drawing upon the power of Nintendo GameCube, Pokemon Colosseum's Battle Mode is far more realistic than the battles in the Nintendo 64 Pokemon Stadium games. You'll use the Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance cable to send your team from your Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Sapphire Game Pak to your Nintendo GameCube, then witness the true potential of your Pokemon team for the first time. There's never been anything like it!

For more information and screenshots of Pokemon Colosseum, go here: Pokemon Colosseum. Also, check out the official Pokemon Games website at: www.pokemon-games.com , it has been updated with more information about Pokemon Colosseum.

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
There's no way in the world I'll get it since there's no cable for the GBA SP.
At least I think there isn't.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:16 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
There's no way in the world I'll get it since there's no cable for the GBA SP.
At least I think there isn't.
There is one: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs...ProductDisplay

It says:
"This cable, when used with specially designed games, allows you to connect your Game Boy Advance System (Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP) to the Nintendo GameCube."
Old 04-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
There is one: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs...ProductDisplay

It says:
"This cable, when used with specially designed games, allows you to connect your Game Boy Advance System (Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP) to the Nintendo GameCube."
Thanks a bunch! Meow!