Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace Appears

Wolf appears.. Nice new issue but why was Pit talking to himself?
Old 06-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Grunt View Post
Wolf appears.. Nice new issue but why was Pit talking to himself?
I just felt like making Pit a kid that talks to himself when there is no one around other than thinking.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

You know, this would be great for guest characters to join in! My sonic character would love to fight alongside Shadow (seeing as they have become close..*Pokes siggy*).

Bring it on! I have the strength to match Super Sonic's! (Well, enough to end it in a draw... )

That's just my opinion, though. As long as Blaze isn't in there. I don't like her. She took Cami's powers!

*Sticks tongue out*

Good chapter, better description this time. If you ever need any help, you can always ask me. Of course, I'm not perfect, but I love to let my imagination run wild (how do you think I came up with my fan fiction?)!
Old 06-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

Dude this is a great story. I like how you use all the brawl characters.

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:18 AM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
You know, this would be great for guest characters to join in! My sonic character would love to fight alongside Shadow (seeing as they have become close..*Pokes siggy*).

Bring it on! I have the strength to match Super Sonic's! (Well, enough to end it in a draw... )

That's just my opinion, though. As long as Blaze isn't in there. I don't like her. She took Cami's powers!

*Sticks tongue out*

Good chapter, better description this time. If you ever need any help, you can always ask me. Of course, I'm not perfect, but I love to let my imagination run wild (how do you think I came up with my fan fiction?)!
Thanks! I'll get more info on your sonic character in your fan fiction and add him as a guest star if you want.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:35 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

yeah but where's Kirby and peach? Shouldn't they be in here by now?

Oh and I love how.....oh yeah i forgot.......
PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was one of the first characters to appear in the story. He is so cute.......Oh and thanks for including........AHEM........
ASH KETCHUM!!!!!!!!!
in the story, even if it was short.He's cute too..........

P.S., I'M BEGGING YOU WHOEVER PIKACHU FIGHTS AGAINST DON'T MAKE HIM LOSE!!!!!!

An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)
Old 06-29-2008, 02:29 AM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
yeah but where's Kirby and peach? Shouldn't they be in here by now?

Oh and I love how.....oh yeah i forgot.......
PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was one of the first characters to appear in the story. He is so cute.......Oh and thanks for including........AHEM........
ASH KETCHUM!!!!!!!!!
in the story, even if it was short.He's cute too..........

P.S., I'M BEGGING YOU WHOEVER PIKACHU FIGHTS AGAINST DON'T MAKE HIM LOSE!!!!!!
Kirby and Peach are coming in a few more chapters and I wasn't planning on making pikachu lose in his battle =3

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-29-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell321 View Post
Thanks! I'll get more info on your sonic character in your fan fiction and add him as a guest star if you want.
Her (Cami's a girl, LOL. And I am serious, she can take on Super Sonic and end it in a draw. She can also bite through steel [so don't get a hand caught in there! It might be missing later...]. And she's close to Shadow. Ahhh...)

We're NOT in love!

Try telling them that...

XD I'm enjoying this...

Thanks for the offer, I'll take it if it's not a problem. You can even use her in the story too, as I don't expect her to be eliminated anytime soon. I really enjoy this story. About time someone did a Brawl story! I hope you enjoy my story as well

I don't know what's harder, fighting alongside your new faithful companion (Shadow) or against a good friend (Sonic). It'll be a miracle if she doesn't have issues after this...
Old 06-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Her (Cami's a girl, LOL. And I am serious, she can take on Super Sonic and end it in a draw. She can also bite through steel [so don't get a hand caught in there! It might be missing later...]. And she's close to Shadow. Ahhh...)

We're NOT in love!

Try telling them that...

XD I'm enjoying this...

Thanks for the offer, I'll take it if it's not a problem. You can even use her in the story too, as I don't expect her to be eliminated anytime soon. I really enjoy this story. About time someone did a Brawl story! I hope you enjoy my story as well

I don't know what's harder, fighting alongside your new faithful companion (Shadow) or against a good friend (Sonic). It'll be a miracle if she doesn't have issues after this...
I'm gonna make her one of the characters that goes to the very end of the story just like the rest of them. (Well not all of the other brawlers. That would be too much work)
Old 06-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I appreciate that...*Hugs*

Just don't squeeze too tight, all right Cami?

I don't think she's listening...

I'm fighting her possibly? That's going to be interesting...

Cami does have a Super form, but since I haven't gotten around to it yet in my story...I'll leave it out right now. Besides, she can hold her own right now anyways *Uber happy right now*

Well, I'm sure all the characters face off against the final enemy...After all, that's what happened with Tabuu, right? I wonder if she'll play a role in the plot...*Goes off to make theories*
Old 06-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Lonliness Offline

I'm replacing some of the brawl characters with characters that should've been in brawl in the first place. Oh and don't worry, she will
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A MENACE SPECIAL WITH A GUEST STAR FROM "SonicX: Dark Storm"! This guest star will be staying in the rest of this fanfic so ya, ENJOY!

Chapter 5:

Wolf stood up with a deadly smirk on his face. He looked different than last time. His face was filled with unhealed scratches, eyes blood red, the shoulders of his armor was chipped, and his fur was covered with dirt.

"Go." Pit said with an unsure look on his face.

"What?!" Silver looked at Pit with disbelief. There was almost no way that Pit could take on Wolf by himself.

"You gotta get to the stadium or you'll be disqualified. I think I can fend him off long enough...or even defeat him." Pit signaled the silver hedgehog to leave.

Without another word, Silver sped off in the far direction the stadium was in, hoping that Pit wouldn't get himself killed.

Celebration Tournament: Silver vs. Shadow vs. Sonic The Hedgehog!

Silver finally made it into the stadium as the other hedgehogs stepped in. The hedgehogs got into their fighting stances except for Shadow who just crossed his arms. He looked back to see if the person he was talking to was still there. To his surprise, the person was still there.

"Looks like this is going to be one of the best matches in the century! Are you people ready?!" The announcer shouted in his microphone.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! " The crowd screamed, almost popping Silver's eardrums.

Shadow looked up into the sky where a meteor like object came down from above. It was fiery meteor like all the others, but Shadow knew it wasn't a meteor. The object crash-landed into the arena beside Shadow leaving a small crater.

The crowd stared in aw; mouths open as the smoke cleared and a bird like human (or a human like bird) walked out of the smoke and stood by Shadow's side. Her wings were atleast 15 feet long each. Brown hair going down to her shoulders and green eyes.

"So Cami, you came and it looks like you gave these people a bit of a shock." Shadow said, to the Huwing.

"I got a bit carried away with the whole crash-landing thing. That doesn't matter now since I'm already here." Cami said, stretching her wings to get ready for battle. With white shorts and a t-shirt with tan sandals.

"Hey Cami, long time no see!" Sonic said, grinning.

Silver said nothing since he didn't really know Cami except,

"Are we gonna get this brawl started or are we just gonna stand here and chat?"

"I think we should brawl." Cami said with a smile on her face.

"Looks like this Huwing by the name of Cami is here for a brawl! I think we have to make this a team battle people!" The crowd roared as the announcer "announced" the match.

It was obvious that Shadow was gonna be on Cami's team and Sonic was gonna be on Silver's team.

"Go!"

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-29-2008 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace

More good work. If Toon Link comes into the story, can he win lots of matches?

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Raixal_the_Wrath Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raixal_the_Wrath Send a message via Yahoo to Raixal_the_Wrath
Talking Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace

This story is awesome! Plus is it also cool that you just don't use the regular brawl characters. You use characters that are in the same series like SILVER AND SHADOW!!!! Who is next Amy Rose?! lol!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:30 PM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

same with Pikachu, please.

(He better win lots of matches......or else......XD)

An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)

Last edited by pikachugirl2; 06-29-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: cuz pikachu and ash rock so hard
Old 06-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I sure know how to make an entrance!

Or a crash landing...

*Glare* Ungrateful hedgehog! You wouldn't win without me!

*Shrug*

Uh...Save it for the fight, guys.

Wow, you got her attitude down really good! The crash landing was inginouos, too! It will be a long fight, that's for sure...

Shadow seemed to know she was coming. Guess that mental link they share comes in handy eh? (They can feel the others emotions if they want the other to, or if it's very strong. They can also sense where each other is. They can close the link if they want, but usually don't. Except when Shadow's grumpy XD )

*Glare*

Can't wait for the new chapter (and for Sonic to get his butt kicked!)