Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 AM
xXPrimalDialgaXx Offline
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon Online Game

Just came to wish you luck.
I hope best of lucks in this project!
I hope it becomes a succes and that everyone may participate and use it.
Hope you have a great succes!

~temporal
Old 05-10-2008, 04:26 AM
malucifer Offline

I appreciate the support on this. I just got another member on the team, he's a great help so far doing alot of my maps for me, and support ideas. We will be taking off here shortly, working on optimizing a few things before proceeding on with new tasks. But Ill keep everyone posted. James...
Old 05-11-2008, 02:09 AM
malucifer Offline

I dont really know if this double post is a bad one or not but if it is Im sorry.
We have 8 "fakemon" scratches created so far(Credit and Copyright - Nobodys_Nerd) and was wondering if any talented artists would be willing to convert the sketches into pixel art for us?

1.) Mirespa [-]

Type: Water/Psychic
Description:
Mirespa is obtained from an egg, and is closely tied to a mystical well deep inside a forest. The name comes from Miracle and ESP, with an 'a' added on to make it sound cool. Mirespa is water/psychic and has strong special stats, along with usable speed, defense, and HP, but low attack power.

Color: (Colors are up to you preferably using a Blue/Purple mixture.)

2.) Wispecs [-]

Type: Ghost
Description:
This is Wispecs, the watchful Pokemon. It vanishes into thin air and watches people through windows at night. Wispecs is a pure Ghost-type, with high attack and special attack power, above average speed, and passable everything else, though with low HP.

Color(Colors again up to you the talented artists*Gray/Black would be nice*)

3-4.) Forite and Spriad [-]

Type:Ghost/Grass
Description:
These are Forite and Spriad, the Vassal Pokemon. Like Wispecs, they sport the Ghost-type, but they also have a Grass-type tacked on. These two Pokemon act as vassals for the souls of trees until new trees are born. They have high HP and Special Attack, and above average defenses, but leave something to be desired when it comes to speed and attack power.

Color(Gray/Black/Green, unless you have a better color scheme.)

5.) Bobbarmy [-]

Type:Normal
Description:
Bobbarmy is pure Normal-type, and it (naturally) has very, very high defense and above average attack and speed. However, it lacks in most other departments, with Sp. Defense only being average at best and rather dismal HP and Special Attack. Bobbarmy sports a nifty bayonet on its head. True to the nature of real Bobbies, both of Bobbarmy's abillities have to do with flinching: Steadfast and Inner Focus.

Color(Red/Black definitely preferred here, the object on its head is a bayonet btw.)

6-7.) Lumbulb and Spectrulb [-]

Type:Normal (Considered Electric, but more of a Light using fakemon than Electric)
Description:
Lumbulb and its evolution, Spectrulb, are also Normal-types. Both have a large bulb about where their abdomens are, and Lumbulb even has a few Christmas lighting fixtures on its body. Both of these Pokemon Levitate. These two have a very high special attack, and learn a multitude of beam moves, as well as above average HP and Special Defense. However, their other stats (Attack, Defense, and Speed) are all somewhat below average.

Color(Yellow/Black/Blue/White, also be your own judge here.)

8.) Scenpout [-]

Type:Fire/Psychic(Smoke Fakemon)
Description:
Scenpout, the Smoke Fakemon, is a Fire/Psychic type. The hole in its head holds a special incense naturally secreted by Scenpout, which acts a lot like anesthesia, aka Laughing Gas. It uses this incense to sedate its opponents. If angered, it will spew the hot incense (which is really just smelly lava) all over its opponent. It has high Defense, Sp. Defense and Special Attack, but its other stats hover around average.

Color(Grey/Purple and or Red(Smoke comes from its head constantly and when it uses its anesthesia attack lava comes out), for the body probably red/black/brown perhaps, again be your own judge here.)

9.) Amptis[*]

Type:Bug/Electric
Description:
This is Amptis. Amptis is a sexy Bug/Electric type with an undrawn evolution. Amptis has clear wings that move at such high speeds that they are invisible to the naked eye. Amptis are known for its amazing Attack and Speed rivaling that of Ninjask (though perhaps a bit more durable), and for its signature move, Sharp Bolt, an electric slicing attack.

Color(Red/White/Blue and or yellow electricity for colors; see sample sprite above. You can either edit that sprite or redo your own.)

10-12.)Titillar, Titapede, Millanium

Type:Bug/Electric
Description:
These are Titillar, Titapede, and Millanium, respectively. Titillar is your basic bug Pokemon for the game, and it sports a helmet of hard metal (I know the sprite is really light, but it's visible). The latter two also have a Steel type tacked on, and as you can see, they both have metal exoskeletons and sharp needles. This line is noted for its high defense, and Millanium has nice attack, to boot, as well as above average Special Defense. Its other stats are only average, unfortunately.

13.)Unnamed Cat

Type:Fire
Description:
Unnamed Cat is a fire Fakemon with two tails... I know, not exactly original, but still. Unnamed Cat may have high special and physical attack, as well as nice speed. (Not sure really.)

These are the first 13 "fakemon" we have and are willing to accept more. Great Job Nerd!

Thanks will definitely be given to the individual(s) that assist in spriting these.

(We need the following sizes --- 80x80(fakemon has to be near 80x80) and 128x128(this is the canvas size the fakemon can be any size from 20x20-128x128)

Thanks again.

More updates to follow shortly (redoing the mapping system as we speak so nothing youll notice just a huge speed bonus design wise, after that the battle system is going to be completed.)

Shortly we will have a few map screenshots as well as Chris our mapper is hard at work with some towns/islands.

Last edited by malucifer; 05-17-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Rangit Offline
New Trainer

Hi Malucifer i know you have a whole team of people probably but i would like to know if you have room for a extra hand?

here is a little bit about myself and my Skillz

Personal Background

I am a 18 year old male from pennsylvania and I just recently got "back" into pokemon becuase

(A) i dont really care if people say oh your to old to be watching pokemon beacuase pokemon is a anime just like any other and imo its a pretty good one.

(B) i enjoy it it lets me use my imagination and teaches morales

(C)i like RPG games and i think the pokemon series is one of the best series out there

SKILLZ
although i cant program or do alot in the creation of the game itself i feel i can contribute to it by using the SKILLZ i do have which are...

(A) i can draw fairly decently now note i am no legendary artist that will go down in history but i can draw pictures of equal quality as the ones above

(B) i have a good imagination and am very creative

(C) i read many books and i know the differance between a good story and bad one and i think that will help in the making of a storyline for the game and for events that you wish to hold

ok thats it if you want to contact me out of this forum its

Parthena1@live.com
Old 05-14-2008, 12:11 AM
malucifer Offline

Thanks for your reply Rangit, I emailed you some details. And as for a full team I do wish we had a full team the development would be alot faster. As always im willing to accept any help here PokeFans. As for a small update.

UPDATE:
The mapping system has been redone completely I will edit this post within today/tomorrow with a link to the test map (a map that is actually going to be in the game) you will not have to login either for this. (My free host is crapping out recently so if the link doesnt load try again a little later.*After I post the link that is*)

Thanks again for everyones continued interest! This will be a remarkable game and fun once completed.

EDIT:
Sorry for the delay we had an issue with Map being completed;We didnt like it. No sense in posting a screenshot of something that is being changed right now. We began intensive tile modification just recently (after its completed we will be releasing the tileset to help others make fangames with some better graphics.

Last edited by malucifer; 05-15-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 AM
gamien Offline
New Trainer

Does it actually have to be only about pokemon because I got a great pic I made and I like to call it Darth Pikachu!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:00 AM
malucifer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamien View Post
Does it actually have to be only about pokemon because I got a great pic I made and I like to call it Darth Pikachu!
No actually it doesnt it just has to relate to them in the instance of a "pet" type creature. Now if its a pikachu that looks like darth maul Ill probably refrain from it but if its a supremely modified awsome looking pikachu then I may consider it. We are trying to get about 150 of our own pure scratch "pets" to convert the game to our own.

But pm me the image Ill let you know.

Thanks.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:31 AM
gamien Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by malucifer View Post
No actually it doesnt it just has to relate to them in the instance of a "pet" type creature. Now if its a pikachu that looks like darth maul Ill probably refrain from it but if its a supremely modified awsome looking pikachu then I may consider it. We are trying to get about 150 of our own pure scratch "pets" to convert the game to our own.

But pm me the image Ill let you know.

Thanks.
Not Darth Maul... try Darth Vader
Old 06-03-2008, 05:15 AM
malucifer Offline

Hey just letting everyone know we aren't dead or even close to it, I figure nobody is going to respond to a project that doesn't have it's beta stage up for play yet. We are hard at work its going great so far! When the game comes out in an early beta stage Ill report back and let you know where you can go to play it. James...
Old 06-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Lostmagic Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by malucifer View Post
Hey just letting everyone know we aren't dead or even close to it, I figure nobody is going to respond to a project that doesn't have it's beta stage up for play yet. We are hard at work its going great so far! When the game comes out in an early beta stage Ill report back and let you know where you can go to play it. James...
Uhm... i can only map on one game maker engine, (eclipse) but.. if you would let me i would try to map for you if you need me.