Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:14 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Scythers are cool as is. At least they don't result in having an adult with kid in their name like someone...



Nah...none of them are right...
Sorry for being so picky!
I liked Reylai most out of all suggestions.

Stormblade: Yeah...I see no point in evolving. I can fight just fine as a scyther! Besides, loose my scythes and my speed to have a double weakness to fire... *shudders* No thank you!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:18 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Stormblade: Yeah...I see no point in evolving. I can fight just fine as a scyther! Besides, loose my scythes and my speed to have a double weakness to fire... *shudders* No thank you!
Personally, I think your evolution is really cool. Much cooler then Steelix.
But don't evolve! We love your smart and wiseness!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:18 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

How about, Reylis, Runal, Reyu, Reyni, Riani, Ryal, Ryalis, Ryuna....
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Personally, I think your evolution is really cool. Much cooler then Steelix.
But don't evolve! We love your smart and wiseness!
Stormblade: Trust me, I don't want to! *shudders* I'm fine with scizors, I just would never actually want to BE one!

As for me, I think scizor's fine, the only thing I hate about it is that it evolves from scyther. u_u
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
How about, Reylis, Runal, Reyu, Reyni, Riani, Ryal, Ryalis, Ryuna....
I think I'll just stick with Reylai. Thanks for the name! :3

Reylai: About time, I'd say!
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
I think I'll just stick with Reylai. Thanks for the name! :3

Reylai: About time, I'd say!
No worries, Azu! I hope you like it at least. ^_^

Zanna: Hey Reylai! Awesome name!

Jarre: Yay! My new buddy finally has a name. Welcome to the gang. ^_^

Rye: Yes, welcome Reylai. It's an honour to have you as a friend. *shudders momentarily* Uh...
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
No worries, Azu! I hope you like it at least. ^_^

Zanna: Hey Reylai! Awesome name!

Jarre: Yay! My new buddy finally has a name. Welcome to the gang. ^_^

Rye: Yes, welcome Reylai. It's an honour to have you as a friend. *shudders momentarily* Uh...

Yup. Oh, and lemme read through the latest chapter again to remember any theories I had...

Reylai: Yea, I have a name and I love it! :3 Glad to be here. And Rye...what's up with the shudder? Not like I have any teeth to bite with. Well, technically I have my Crunch attack, but let's not get into that.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

Yup. Oh, and lemme read through the latest chapter again to remember any theories I had...

Reylai: Yea, I have a name and I love it! :3 Glad to be here. And Rye...what's up with the shudder? Not like I have any teeth to bite with. Well, technically I have my Crunch attack, but let's not get into that.
Oh, theories! Yay! ^_^

Rye: It's not your crunch attack, Reylai, it's...something else. I can't say or LR might get angry with me. *twitches nervously* You'll see later...in the story.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:41 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

I'll just guess that Rye knows a Flygon. Or knew one...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I'll just guess that Rye knows a Flygon. Or knew one...
I won't spoil anything. ^_^

Rye: But I'll say that it wasn't a Flygon. So you don't have to worry. It's okay, I'll be fine. ^_^ *smiles grimly*
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Oh, theories! Yay! ^_^

Rye: It's not your crunch attack, Reylai, it's...something else. I can't say or LR might get angry with me. *twitches nervously* You'll see later...in the story.
Oh, now you're getting me more anxious to read the next chapter.

Reylai: Hmph, well it's not my problem, but you can always tell me. *whispers: I'll keep it a secret from Azu. ;D *

You do know that you can't keep secrets from me, right?
Anyways, about theories...


Reylai:Oh, I know! They get a bunch of awesome high tech spy gadgets in the next chapter!

I doubt that would happen, Reylai. Anyways, maybe in the future Zanna, Jarre, and Rye begin communicating with telepathy!
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:48 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
I won't spoil anything. ^_^

Rye: But I'll say that it wasn't a Flygon. So you don't have to worry. It's okay, I'll be fine. ^_^ *smiles grimly*
Then I'll say that you had a very good friend when you were younger...*clicks tounge* but your DAD tore apart the friendship?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Oh, now you're getting me more anxious to read the next chapter.

Reylai: Hmph, well it's not my problem, but you can always tell me. *whispers: I'll keep it a secret from Azu. ;D *

You do know that you can't keep secrets from me, right?
Anyways, about theories...


Reylai:Oh, I know! They get a bunch of awesome high tech spy gadgets in the next chapter!

I doubt that would happen, Reylai. Anyways, maybe in the future Zanna, Jarre, and Rye begin communicating with telepathy!
Hehehe...sorry, you'll just have to wait. ^_^

Rye: If I told you...no, I couldn't.

Ah, telepathy. ^_^ I love to use that. Maybe...

Rye: My Father.....?
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:54 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Hehehe...sorry, you'll just have to wait. ^_^

Rye: If I told you...no, I couldn't.

Ah, telepathy. ^_^ I love to use that. Maybe...

Rye: My Father.....?
It's possible. If Rye has to go out on a mission and Jarre and Zanna are separated, they could use telepathy! It'd be convenient and daring against the PRA!
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:54 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Hehehe...sorry, you'll just have to wait. ^_^

Rye: If I told you...no, I couldn't.

Ah, telepathy. ^_^ I love to use that. Maybe...

Rye: My Father.....?
Maybe I read wrong, but isn't your boss, Electabuzz, your dad?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com