Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

My attempt at a character:
Don't just call me an attempt so carelessly! -_-
Anyways, she's a Flygon, and I haven't named her yet.
Azu's soo meeeaann....she made me then left me UNNAMED! Let's all poke her for vengeance! *pokes Azurai*
It's not my fault I'm bad with names! Don't poke me!
Anyways, she often blurts out stuff I'm usually too nervous to say. I'm gonna be using her around the Fanfiction forum.

You say it like it's bad! I'm doing you a favor!
I hope she's a success! :3
You sound like I'm a lab experiment...
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:47 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
My attempt at a character:
Don't just call me an attempt so carelessly! -_-
Anyways, she's a Flygon, and I haven't named her yet.
Azu's soo meeeaann....she made me then left me UNNAMED! Let's all poke her for vengeance! *pokes Azurai*
It's not my fault I'm bad with names! Don't poke me!
Anyways, she often blurts out stuff I'm usually too nervous to say. I'm gonna be using her around the Fanfiction forum.

You say it like it's bad! I'm doing you a favor!
I hope she's a success! :3
You sound like I'm a lab experiment...
Great job Azurai. ^_^

And let me welcome you, Flygon.

Zanna: Nice to meet you!

Jarre: Likewise, buddy!

Rye: We like to make new aquaintances. Welcome.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:52 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Great job Azurai. ^_^

And let me welcome you, Flygon.

Zanna: Nice to meet you!

Jarre: Likewise, buddy!

Rye: We like to make new aquaintances. Welcome.

I still need a name for the Flygon, though.
Hi Zanna, Jarre, and Rye! :3 Rye, you use such sophisticated-ish words. Have you ever considered talking slang?
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:52 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

How about Xele for your flygon?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
How about Xele for your flygon?

Naw, I don't think that name fits me. What do you think, Azurai?

Same. 'X' isn't a good starting letter for your name.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:56 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Is the Flygon a boy or girl?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

I still need a name for the Flygon, though.
Hi Zanna, Jarre, and Rye! :3 Rye, you use such sophisticated-ish words. Have you ever considered talking slang?
Rye: I don't talk 'slang'. I use proper terms. It's more respectable that way. Kids these days...

Pick a letter and I'd love to help!

How about Kore? Or Reylai? Soral?
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Rye: I don't talk 'slang'. I use proper terms. It's more respectable that way. Kids these days...

Pick a letter and I'd love to help!

How about Kore? Or Reylai? Soral?

Umm...not sure of the letter...out of those 3, Reylai fits her most. Try to post some other names, though--still not sure.
@scalec: She's a girl.


Rye, you're so old-fashioned. Kids these days, huh? Aren't you one yourself, Elekid? :P
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:02 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

Rye, you're so old-fashioned. Kids these days, huh? Aren't you one yourself, Elekid? :P
[/FONT]
She got you there, Rye.

Anyways, I'll help!
Callie? Aresi? Sandei?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

Umm...not sure of the letter...out of those 3, Reylai fits her most. Try to post some other names, though--still not sure.
@scalec: She's a girl.


Rye, you're so old-fashioned. Kids these days, huh? Aren't you one yourself, Elekid? :P
So she's a girl. Hmmm...Kayren, Lalu, Imali, Rilli. And uh...others...

Rye: I'm not old fashioned! *pouts* And I'm not a kid.
I'll have you know that 19 is a very adult age.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:06 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
She got you there, Rye.

Anyways, I'll help!
Callie? Aresi? Sandei?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
So she's a girl. Hmmm...Kayren, Lalu, Imali, Rilli. And uh...others...

Rye: I'm not old fashioned! *pouts* And I'm not a kid.
I'll have you know that 19 is a very adult age.

Hmm...I think her name should start with a 'C' or 'R'. None of the names seem to fit her perfectly, though.
Wow...19 and still an Elekid. I'll have you know that I'm fully evolved. xP
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:08 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

Hmm...I think her name should start with a 'C' or 'R'. None of the names seem to fit her perfectly, though.
Wow...19 and still an Elekid. I'll have you know that I'm fully evolved. xP
Stormblade: There's no problem with not evolving! I've never evolved and I never want to!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:10 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Though you said C or R, I had to include, Sararah and Yuma.

Anyways...Reial? Cinec? Ree?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:11 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post

Hmm...I think her name should start with a 'C' or 'R'. None of the names seem to fit her perfectly, though.
Wow...19 and still an Elekid. I'll have you know that I'm fully evolved. xP
Hmmm...uhm...Caril, Ceray, Cylus, Colei, Culi, Cilu, Cilust, Reyn, Rali, Reja, Runa, Runai.

Rye: What's wrong with being an Elekid at 19? Maybe I chose not to evolve.
That's my decision, and mine alone.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Stormblade: There's no problem with not evolving! I've never evolved and I never want to!
Scythers are cool as is. At least they don't result in having an adult with kid in their name like someone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Though you said C or R, I had to include, Sararah and Yuma.

Anyways...Reial? Cinec? Ree?
Nah...none of them are right...
Sorry for being so picky!
I liked Reylai most out of all suggestions.

__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com