Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Marketplace

Marketplace Pokemart, Quizzes and Contests inside! Spend or earn your money here.

Old 04-03-2004, 10:10 PM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]
Default The Great Urpg Easter Egg Hunt!

Being the crazy maniac that I am, I've decided to start a contest in honor of the upcoming Easter holiday...

Many kids when they're young, participate in Easter egg hunts for fun... The eggs are well hidden, and whoever finds the most wins a prize... Well, guess what? I'm going to do it here, in the URPG...

Details:
An egg will be hidden somewhere in each URPG board... Since I'm a mod, I can modify other people's posts, and put a picture of one in... Your mission will be to find all 5... Remember, it can be in any post - no holds barred...

Rules:
On Saturday, April 10th at noon (Central Standard Time), I will hide the eggs... When you find one, write down the title of the thread it's in, the message board's name, and the name of the person who's post it's in... If you find all 5 eggs, send all of the information to me through PM IMMEDIATELY! (I'll post that you won, so other people can stop searching...) The contest will end on Monday, April 12th, at 11:00 PM, (Central Standard Time) so if nobody has won by then, send me your PM with what you have found... I only want to recieve ONE PM about the hunt from each participant! WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'VE FOUND AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! (If you send me a PM with 3 eggs, and another one a little later with 4, I'll only count the earlier one with 3...) If that happens, I'll take the person (Or People...) who have the most eggs and award him/her/it the prize... (In the case of a tie, it will be split...)

Prize:
10,000 URPG Dollars! Yes indeedy, you could be rich after this! But wait! That's not all! You'll also win a free "Wardrobe Malfunction"! Yes! That's right! The sensation that took America by storm at the Super Bowl is now coming to PE2K! You too can look like a complete idiot on TV! Just supply your own annoying boy band member, and you're set!

Until then, feel free to reply to this thread with any questions you may (Or may not...) have about this contest!

EDIT: THEY'VE BEEN HIDDEN! SEARCH, MY PEOPLES! SEARCH YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT! (w00t!)

^^That is what they look like, and NO, that one doesn't count! (The real egg for this board is hidden elsewhere... ;) )

Last edited by [Fair]; 04-10-2004 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:54 AM
[Fair] Offline

Thumbs up Re: The Great Urpg Easter Egg Hunt!

Yeah, yeah, I know... I'm double posting... (Sue me!) But I wanted to make sure that people would see that there's an update...

Due to reasons I can't say, I won't be able to hide the eggs at noon tomorrow... So, I'm going to push the time back to 4:00 PM (Central Time)...

Got it? Good!
Old 04-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: The Great Urpg Easter Egg Hunt!

lol. i found one! woohoo

lot of posts to go through... yikes. i'll just look for them and send my results but i don't want the prize. that can be for someone else.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Yipeee! I Found One Woot!
Old 04-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Meh, I found all five but someone already won. =*(
Old 04-10-2004, 10:31 PM
[Fair] Offline

And, as fast as it started, the hunt is now, unfortunately over!

AND THE WINNER IS:

No, wait, let's post the links of the eggs first! ;)

http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelit...&page=13&pp=15
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelit...0&page=2&pp=15
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelit...read.php?t=370
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelit...read.php?t=433
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelit...read.php?t=468

AND THE WINNER IS:

Do you people realize how close this was? Both Shane O Mac and Shroomish were IMing me their progress... When one of them found an egg, the other one would get one soon after... It was 1 to 1, then 2 to 1, then 2 to 3, then 4 to 4, and then, it was over...

AND THE WINNER IS:

SHANE O MAC! CONGRATS! You've won $10,000 to spend in the URPG! Go buy yourself a nice new Pokémon! Or possibly a TM! Or, I hear that if you bribe a casheer, you can get a super top secret item! ;) I think I heard that casheer's name started with an F and ended with an R or something... I dunno...

Congrats also to our close runner up, Shroomish! You did your best, so you also deserve a prize: A FREE TRIP TO JAIL! Yes, I know I'm generous! Simply punch a police officer to get it! ^_^

Last edited by [Fair]; 04-10-2004 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fair]
SHANE O MAC! CONGRATS! You've won $10,000 to spend in the URPG! Go buy yourself a nice new Pokémon! Or possibly a TM! Or, I hear that if you bribe a casheer, you can get a super top secret item! ;) I think I heard that casheer's name started with an F and ended with an R or something... I dunno...

Congrats also to our close runner up, Shroomish! You did your best, so you also deserve a prize: A FREE TRIP TO JAIL! Yes, I know I'm generous! Simply punch a police officer to get it! ^_^

LOL!

Congrats Shane!

And to that other guy who didnt win.

Hey Shroom, if you dont use your prize...can I?
Old 04-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

aw, how come Tamer gets two egg posts. no fair (i only found that last one in the trainer court, took me forever )

congrats to the fast victory from Tony. may the money be used for good and not taking over the world.

lol, jail.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[Fair
'
But... what if I'm already in jail?

Congrats, Tony! ^_^ The fastest AOL user won! lol
Old 04-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Lol...thanks guys. The one in the fourm battles took me forever to find.

I'll trade Shroomish 10,000 for the free trip to jail. xDDDDD

I think it only took me an hour and a half to find them all. My computer started to slow down after a while.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:13 AM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane O Mac: Version 3.0
Lol...thanks guys. The one in the fourm battles took me forever to find.

I'll trade Shroomish 10,000 for the free trip to jail. xDDDDD

I think it only took me an hour and a half to find them all. My computer started to slow down after a while.
I had to give my computer steriods to keep it going. I think I heard it mumble, "I think I can, I think I can!" a few times.

Gah, I know. The Forum Battle one took me forever too. The page 13 Lookie one wasn't fun either. -_-

I searched the first 12 pages of the Lookie before I decided to come back to it later cause it was too long.... If I had just went one more page... =/
Old 04-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

All I could hear my computer say is ''Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me'' xDDD

By the way...congrats!!