Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:14 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default (New Title!!!)Pokemon Adventures: Shadows of Fate...

Alright, this is my second attempt at a Fan-Fic. This is the first Pokemon Fan Fiction I made though. Comments and Criticism is appreciated.

This post will be used for the Chapter Finder and other things. Don't post yet.

Chapter Search
Chapter 1: Team Rollexa's Back Again! (Below)
Chapter 2: Darkness Arises.... (Below)

Characters/Roles
(Will feature every named character in the story, with a brief description of their role in the story)

D the Charmeleon- Main Protagonist, Leader of Team Rollexa
Giratina- Main Antagonist, Self-Proclaimed Leader of Alternate Dimension
Deoxys- Important Character, ???
Gojira the Tyranitar-Supporting Character, Team Rollexa member
Angilas the Rhydon- Supporting Character, Team Rollexa member
Howl the Poochyena- Supporting Character, Team Rollexa member
Shiro the Eevee- Supporting Character, Team Rollexa member
Marko the Peliper- Minor Character, Post Office worker
Ludicolo- Minor Character, Owner of Market

Other Information/Updates

Last edited by dottio716; 06-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:17 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon Adventures: Awakening

Pokemon Adventures
Shadows of Fate
Chapter 1: Team Rollexa’s Back Again!

D the Charmeleon walked through Pokemon Square, he had to get those fliers up so they can begin. His satchel clamored against his leg as he went. On his way to the Peliper Post Office, he stopped at Ludicolo’s Grocery to get something to eat. He walked into the shack. It was small, unlike Kecleon’s Market, but it made business.

Ludicolo rushed up the fire-type pokemon, and hugged him, lifting him off of his feet, “Oh hey there hun! How’s it been!?” she asked him happily. D tried to speak, but his lungs were crushed. He only let out air, “Issshh……enn.” He couldn’t move. After a few moments, D was put down, who then collapsed, “I’m fine…thank you.” He raised a claw.

“Good! Y’know, I hear you’re making a new Rescue Team. What happened to all of those other teams you made?” asked Ludicolo. D took a moment to recover his breath, “Sigh, they disbanded. The dangers from those missions were too much for them. I keep making Rescue Teams, hoping that I may find pokemon willing enough to help me take down Giratina.” He said. He reached inside his satchel, and pulled out a flier, “Do you think I could put this on the door?” asked D. “Why of ‘course hun. Matter of fact, I’ll put it up there myself.” Answered Ludicolo. She took the paper from D, and plastered it to the wall, “There, now you get going now. Don’t want you to miss deadline.” She said. “Alright, thanks.” Said D. He pulled an apple from a basket, and left some money on the counter before he left.

D ran towards the Peliper Post Office. He squeezed through a crowd of pokemon searching for Rescue Teams and other notices. He pulled out a few of the recruiting fliers, and tacked them onto the board. He walked into the post office to see if he had any mail. One of the Peliper there, named Marko, greeted him. He flapped into his face, “Hey there D, ow’s it goin’?” he said with his Brooklyn accent. “Oh….nothing much really.” Replied D. He looked around. The building had been renovated to look more contemporary. The floor and counters were made of marble, and it had more white in it, so it looked brighter. “Anyway” he started, “Any mail today Marko?” Marko went in the backroom, then came back, and fished a letter from his pack. “As a matter of fact, just one!” said the bird. D took it from his beak, and looked for the sender. It was from his cousin in the Garret Region.

“Hmm…what’s this?” he flipped around the letter to open it, there was a pokeball sticker holding it closed. He tore it from the top, cutting it with is claw. He pulled out the letter. It was written on blue stationary. “Stylish as always…” shrugged D. “What’s it say? Huh? Ya’ gonna read it out loud or what?” asked Marko. Marko was really kind of rude, but that’s part of his personality, so no one tried to change it. D growled, but did do it, “OK, Here it is…”

Dear D,

I was just wondering how you were doing. Everything here at the guild is going fine. We find treasure all the time! I heard that you were making a new Rescue Team; I guess that Giratina character you talked about hasn’t given up yet. Nothing like that has ever happened in Garret The Kenat Region must be pretty messed up.. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you what’s been going on here.

~Your Cousin, Keira.

“Hmm, I guess things are going good there.” Said D, putting away the letter. Marko jumped and began to hover in the air. “Cool! Anyways, I gots to get goin’. Lots of letters to deliver.” He took off, without even saying goodbye. “Yeah, well, I gotta get going to I guess. He walked out of the post office, and began to head back home.

Gojira the Tyranitar quickly ran through small dungeon. He was Makuhita’s Training Dojo with his friend, Angilas the Rhydon. The duo trained often, and were almost never seen without each other. Gojira moved as fast as he could, launching a quick Flamethrower or Dark Pulse at any pokemon that confronted him. Where’s Angilas at? , thought the large Tyranitar. Gojira and Angilas decided to split up so that they could get more experience. “I’m done with my area, now where is that Rhydon?” he said. He ran down a corridor, and didn’t pay attention to where he was going, and bumped right into Angilas. They both fell down onto their butts. Gojira stood up, rubbing his head. “Ugh….Watch where your goin’ Angilas.” He said gruffly. Gojira helped his friend up.

“Heheh….Sorry about that Gojira. My bad.” Said Angilas.

“Anyways, let’s get out of here. Maybe there’s something new at the Message Board.” Said Gojira, who was obviously the leader of the two. Gojira walked out into the sunlight outside, shading his eyes with his arm. “Man, it sure is bright.” He said. “I guess that what happens when you come out in the afternoon, huh?” said Angilas. Gojira looked at Angilas for a moment, then walked away. “Hey, what was that Gojira!?” said Angilas angrily, he rushed after him. Gojira stopped, then turned and punched Angilas as he was about to hit. “Hey, why’d you hit me?” asked Angilas rubbing his head, “No reason. Now look, there’s a notice for a Rescue Team recruitment. For Team Rollexa it says.” Said Gojira. “Maybe we should sign up?” asked Angilas, “Yeah, now let’s go!” said Gojira, and ran off in the direction of Team Rollexa HQ.

D stood in front of the one-story building that was his home, and Team Rollexa’s headquarters. He sighed, “Well, I sure hope someone joins soon. I need to rest, so many things have happened today.” He said, then walked through the door, and sat near the fireplace, and fell asleep.

Gojira and Angilas walked up to the building where they were told to meet. It seemed there were already a couple of pokemon there already, "Who're they?" asked Angilas. "I dunno, let's go see." Gojira walked up to them. It was an odd colored Poochyena, it looked kind of like a Growlithe. There was also an Eevee with metal bracers (Like Entei). "Who are you kids?" asked Gojira.

The Growlithe walked up to them, she wanted to act tough, "My name's Howl. And I'm here to join Team Rollexa!" she said boldly.
"And my name's Shiro. I'm with Howl. We're best friends." said the Eevee quietly. She was shy, clearly, but she didn't exactly want to show it.
"So you kids want to join too? Don't you think you're too young?" asked Angilas. Howl stepped up to him, and got in his face about it, "We're not too young! We're teenagers. And what about you? You look too old!" she said. Angilas growled, and Howl did the same. Gojira got between them, "Hey now, no fighting! If we're going to be teammates, we need to respect each other, no matter how old we are! Understand?"

"Yes...." said both of them simultaneously.

D got up, and rubbed his eyes. "Yawn......I'm gonna go get some air." he said. He opened the door, and noticed some pokemon waiting outside. "Hm? Maybe they want to join!" he swiftly woke up. He walked out in front of them, "HM? So you guys want to join Team Rollexa? Good!"

Angilas, Gojira, Howl, and Shiro turned towards the Charmeleon. "Hey! My name's Shiro." she started, "My name's Angilas! And this is Gojira." said the rock type, "And my name's Howl, nice to meet you!" said the miscolored pokemon. D walked up to them, and they all exchanged proper greetings. "Hey, hold on, follow me!" suggested D, and rushed inside. When everyone was in. He fished out some bandannas from his bag. He passed out one to everyone. The design was blue with a black dot in the middle. When he was finished, he put one on himself. His was blue, but it had the fire-symbol instead of a dot.

"Ok everyone. It's getting late, so let's hit the hay, got it?" said D. Everyone quickly agreed, and headed upstairs. There weren't enough beds for everyone, but Gojira and Angilas slept downstairs anyways.

D lay in bed, and thought about his mother. His mother was a Charizard who was the best of the best, the only Lucario Ranked team around. She and her team were presumed dead when they never returned from a mission concerning Groudon. D had defeated Groudon before but the Legendary Pokemon had no information to give about his mother. A small tear formed in D's eye, but he sucked it up. He thought about her some more before soon falling asleep.

End of Chapter 1...
Next in Line,
Chapter 2: Darkness Arises...

[So What did you guys think? Does this Fan-Fic have a chance? Again, comments and criticism is appreciated. You can post now too.]

Last edited by dottio716; 06-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well,I liked it...
Despite the fact that you didn't add Sparks or Flora,who is part of your RP and friends with Team Roxella.

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Old 06-08-2008, 12:39 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Well, I really think he's gonna add them. Mabye in the next chapter or so?
Old 06-08-2008, 02:18 AM
scalec Offline

I have to say, a great start. It had nessacary elements, like one typo, and it had a great energy to it.
Did I hear that this was actually once an RP?
Anyways, keep it up!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:27 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I have to say, a great start. It had nessacary elements, like one typo, and it had a great energy to it.
Did I hear that this was actually once an RP?
Anyways, keep it up!
Thank you. Anyway, I'm going to start on Chapter 2 maybe later today.

Here it is!

Chapter 2: Darkness Arises…

The sun shined through the window of Team Rollexa’s building. D tried to shrug it away, but he really couldn’t. He quickly snapped his eyes open, and looked very tired.
He sighed, then yawned, “Ahh….well, guess I’ll check the mailbox then…” he said wearily. D got out of bed, did his morning stretch, and walked outside. He had to shield his eyes from the sun because it was bright. He looked up and noticed Marko flying away; he must’ve just made the delivery.
“On time as always.” Claimed D. He opened the mailbox, and pulled out the letters within. He flipped through them; there was a message from the Official Rescue Association (ORA) greeting all newly established Rescue Teams. There were a few tough missions, but D picked out one he thought his new team could handle. It read:

Client: Magmar
Mission: Rescue
Description: PLEASE help my baby Magby! He got stuck under some boulders and can’t get out!
Reward: 600 poke+???

“Looks easy enough. Better go tell the others.” Said D fully awake now. He rushed back in the house where he bumped into Gojira, who was coming out.

“Hey! Watch it!” said Gojira, before he took a good look at whom he was yelling at, “Oh….sorry boss.” He replied again. “No problem! It happens.” Said D cheerfully, “Hey, can you help me wake the others? I have a good mission for us!” Gojira got excited. He read the message, “Heh, we can do that! I’ll go get Angilas!” he said, and walked back into the house. D watched him go, and then followed, detouring upstairs. “Hey guys! Wake up!” said D shaking everyone in sight. He even pushed Howl out of the bed on accident.

“Hey, what’s that for?” asked Howl angrily. She got to her feet and growled, “Heh, my bad. Anyway, we got a mission.”
D showed Howl and Shiro the letter, “Oh, a mission. Sounds fun!” said Shiro softly.
“Alright! Let’s do it!” said Howl excitedly. D rushed out the house with his satchel strapped. Howl and Shiro quickly followed behind. Gojira and Angilas were already waiting outside. D handed everyone an apple, “Sorry about breakfast everyone, I really hadn’t intended on so many members already.” He said ashamed.

“Heh, no matter, I’ll just buy some stuff later!” said Angilas. He tossed his apple up and caught it in his mouth, even eating the seeds!

High in the sky, above Pokemon Square, there was something. It was shining almost like the sun. It was crashing down to earth, a meteor! The flaming rock flew to earth, and collided with the land, creating a large hole inside a cave. Inside, Deoxys was stuck. He had to get out, or it was over for him.

“Tphaghpsh…” he said in his space language. He transformed into Attack form, and created a hole in the meteor with his Psycho Boost attack. Deoxys flew out of the hole, and looked around. There was an open roof inside the cave, he decided he should leave that way. He flew out of the space, and searched. He spotted an area with an abundance of pokemon, so he made his way there.

As Deoxys left, black smoke arose from the meteorite. Blood red eyes formed inside as the smoke began to take shape, “Heh Heheh…..This world...Shall be mine!” said the eyes. The cave became pitch black, the red eyes shone brighter, “Heheh….” The figure laughed menacingly.

Team Rollexa made it to Solar Cave. “Ok, guys, this is it!” said D, facing his team. “Yeah! Let’s go already!” shouted Howl. “Yeah, let’s get on with it!” said Angilas. “Alright,” said D, “Let’s go!” D turned around, and in front of him, two small pokemon dropped from above.

“Hey! You going after the baby Magby too? No way, that’s our mission!” it was a Pikachu.

“Yeah, no butting in!” said the Eevee next to her. “Who are you guys?” asked Gojira. The Pikachu smiled, “Heh…. I’m Sparks, and this is Flora, and we’re….” she struck a victory pose, “Team Battlers!” she said heroically. “Oh, really?” asked D questionably, “You guys look a little young for a Rescue Team.” The Pikachu got angry, “HEY!” she shouted, “Don’t underestimate us! We may be young, but we’re very strong!” she argued. “Ok, just saying…” replied D casually. The Pikachu’s cheeks began to spark. She growled aswell.

Deoxys studied the civilization below him. He looked at their tongue, and how they spoke, and quickly adapted. "Tha,athaphp......Ok, I got it now." he said. He landed on top of a house. It appeared to be empty, so he took a moment to study the sign on the door. The sign on the door said, "Team Rollexa" on it. "Hmm.....OK. I wonder what kind of team they are?" he asked himself. He flew back up and sat down on the roof.
End of Chapter 2...
Next in Line,
Chapter 3: Magby Madness!

Last edited by dottio716; 06-09-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: (New Title!!!)Pokemon Adventures: Shadows of Fate...

Sorry if I am spamming,but this chapter was great.Even though Flora didn't want to start a fight,pretty nice though.It adds spice to Flora's personality.

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Old 06-18-2008, 04:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: (New Title!!!)Pokemon Adventures: Shadows of Fate...

Anyway, Sorry about the delay. I've been grounded for awhile, I still am, but my parents are out of the house, so I'll get on now.

Chapter 3: Magby Madness!

D and the gang looked at two pokemon before them. Sparks growled menacingly, and her eyes burned with determination.
“This is our mission, so let us do it!” she said. D looked at her for a moment, “Sorry kid, but I can’t let you do that. You see, we are a real Rescue Team, and besides I don’t think you can complete this mission very easily.” He said. Sparks got ticked, “Oh yeah!? I’ve broken plenty of boulders with my Iron Tail attack!” she said.

“Yes, understandable, but has there been a small helpless pokemon under it. Someone who could get hurt by the flying shards of rock?” he asked her. Sparks looked down shamefully, “Yeah….well…no…” she said sadly. It was then D’s eyes suddenly brightened up, “Good! Then we’ll go together! Whadduya think?” he asked the two.

Shiro chimed in, “Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. Sparks, I think we should go together.” She turned and looked at her partner. She had those puppy-dog eyes shining. It was improved with the sun gleaming into them, making them look brighter. Even though Sparks was also female, it works universally. “Alright….fine. Let’s to it.” Sparks gave in. Team Rollexa walked passed the two pokemon, who followed behind them.

On the cliff tops around them, Team Rollexa was being watched. The black colored Zangoose looked down at them, studying their every move.
“Fang, what should we do?” asked the large abominable creature. Fang the Zangoose continued to look down, “Nothing, we’ll do it now while their gone.” He got up, and turned around, and walked away. The white Mamoswine and Sneasel turned, and followed promptly.

Solar Cave was pretty well lit, how ironic… D searched around for Magby, listening closely for a small pokemon. He stopped, and turned around towards his comrades, “He doesn’t seem to be on this floor. Let’s keep moving.” He said, and went for the stairs.

Gojira and Angilas looked at each other, shrugged, and kept moving. Howl skipped along, right beside D, with Shiro who walked quietly behind. Sparks and Flora were behind all of them. Sparks complained the entire time as they went, “Humph….this is our mission, we should be doing this by ourselves!” she said gruffly. Flora shifted her eyes to the pikachu, “Common, Sparks. Cheer up, at least their nice enough to let us join.” She said softly.
“Whatever…”replied Sparks then continued the rant. She was obviously being ignored by everyone else, which made her keep going.

Team Rollexa and Team Battlers traveled through several floors. They explored each dungeon thoroughly, collecting valuable items, and storing them safely. On the fifth floor, D stopped suddenly. He turned his head several times, and then broke into a run.

“What’s with him?” asked Angilas. He turned to his friend, Gojira,

“I dunno, maybe he’s found Magby!” Gojira replied, and rushed after D. “You really think?” asked Howl to D. “Yeah, he’s over…..There!” said D. There were two large boulders covering a hole in the ground. From there, everyone could hear baby Magby crying,

“Waaaahhh, Mommy, Mommy!” he whined loudly. D rushed up to the rocks, yelling out, “Please, calm down Magby. We’re here to help you!” he said. Magby stopped crying for several moments, taking in D’s words, and then continued to cry again. D charged his signature move, Iron Brand (Metal Claw and Flamethrower linked together), and unleashed it on one of the boulders. The end result was D chipping a nail. “Ah….oh gawd.” he was in slight pain. Gojira and Angilas swiftly walked passed D. They approached the boulders, and lifted them up slowly. Magby, having not noticed the act of heroism, continued crying. Howl peered inside, and rushed in.

Howl tried to calm down Magby, “Please, please, just be quiet! It’s ok, Magby, don’t cry!” she said calmly. All Howl got in the end was a weak punch in the chin; Magby was flailing it’s arms about, wanting to get out. “Ugh….Ok, hop on.” Said Howl. Magby obeyed this time, and got on top of the odd-colored Poocheyana.
“Ahh, Hurry up down there!” said Gojira, he was about to drop his boulder. Angilas was getting weak too. “Ok, OK…..” said Howl, and hopped out of the trap. Gojira and Angilas dropped the boulders, then broke them with an attack, “There, nobody should get stuck now.” Said Angilas. D picked up Magby from Howl’s back. He tickled him in the stomach with a claw, “Now, now there, don’t cry. It’s ok, I got you.” He said. Magby quickly calmed down, and laughed. Fire types have skills, proven.

Flora looked at the team in awe, “Wow….their good!” she said. “Sparks, did you see that!?” she asked her friend. “Yeah, yeah, whatever…” Sparks shrugged.

“Ok guys, let’s get out of here!” said D, holding Magby in one hand. He moved his bandanna around his neck, and flashed the Lucario badge. “Home!” shouted D, and a bright light flashed, and they were all gone…

Ms. Magmar was already at the Bulletin Board waiting. D handed Magby over to her, “There you go, ma’am. Magby’s back, safe and sound.” He said.

Ms. Magby took her child, and hugged him tightly, “Oh, baby! I missed you so much. I’ll never let you out of my sight again!” she said lovingly. She looked back up at D, “Oh, yes, your reward.” He pulled a pouch from her purse, “Here you go.” She handed the bag to D, who took it gratefully, “Take you miss. Have a nice day.” He said, and turned around towards home. Gojira, Howl, Shiro, and Angilas followed. Sparks and Shiro went in the other direction.

D looked in the bag, 300 poke, and an Escape Orb, “Cool, she’s nice.” He said. “Job well done guys!” said Gojira, “Yeah!” said the others simultaneously. Everyone shouted and cheered, and raised paws. It was real late though, so D made them quiet down.

End of Chapter 3...
Next in Line,
Visitor from Another World!