Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-07-2008, 01:21 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Default Burning Flame - Drake's Adventure

written by GoofWingull

NEWS

• Chapter 7 set to come out soon.
  • BFDA may have a cameo with miler567 who is the author of "Jack's Quest".

The Chapter Index will be in the post below this one.

Currently on Season 1: Kanto Saga

- - - - -
Chapter 01 - Flareon! Start of an Adventure
- - - - -

"Ugh...." Drake moaned as he carried a bag of trash out holding it with his right hand. This was merely a small chore compared to all of the others his mother had told him to do. This is Drake Beat'em, an average thirteen-year old living an average life in Pallet Town of the Kanto Region.

Drake threw the bag of trash into a black trash can that was set out from the house as he turned around and headed back to his house. Drake always dreamed of having his own Pokemon but his mother never let him go out an adventure with Pokemon. He always dreams of his father when he was a trainer. When his father lived with him and his mother, he would tell stories of when he used to be a trainer and about his adventure.

"I wish I could be like him..", This was what Drake always says when he thinks of his father. This always upsets him because he can't go on an adventure but he has high hopes today. He is hoping that he can convince his mother into letting him start his adventure. Drake approaches his front door of his home with his sandy-brown colored hair flowing in the wind.

He opens the door and walks through taking off his Black boot-like shoes. Looking around the house Drake eventually found his mother in his room cleaning it for him.

"Hey Mom." Drake said starting a conversation.

"Oh hey Drake, I'm just cleaning your room since you won't do it..." she replied with a depressed tone.

"No let me do that mom!" Drake said taking the purple feather duster from his mother.

"Oh! Well thank you Drake."

"No problem and Mom..."

"Yes Drake?" she replied turning around.

"Can I well.... get a Pokemon from Prof. Oak and start my journey?" he said with a nervous look. His mother only shook her head.

"No, No, No. Your not starting an adventure at all."

"But why?"

"Because I said so and that's final.", his mother said leaving his room.

Every time that Drake asks if he could start a journey she would always use an excuse like "You could get hurt." or "I need your help around here" or "Because I said so.". She hated the idea of Drake starting a journey because she would always think of the times that his father got hurt on his journey and she doesn't want it to happen to Drake.

Drake sat on his bed which has a Royal Blue color on the sheets depressed. Drake has asked his mother if he could start a journey many times but the answer was always "NO". At times Drake would think about running away but he refused to do so. Drake sat there in his room thinking it over and he made a decision.

He has decided to run away and start his journey on his own. At night fall Drake hopes to gather supplies and sneak out. Drake was excited and also nervous about running away. It was drawing close to Night as his mother went to her room tired of a hard day's work.

Drake watched from a hiding place in the living room waiting for the perfect moment to gather food and supplies. He had waited there for awhile till it was near Midnight. All of the lights were turned off and his mother was asleep. Drake stood up and creeped slowly towards his fridge.

He opened the door and took food from it stuffing it into an orange bag with Black designs of an Dragonite on the front of it. As soon as he stuffed the food he took a flash light, his Poketch, and his clothes. Drake put on a white hoodie with two strings hanging from the top of it, brown shorts that came down to his knee, and his Black boot-like shoes.

Drake carried his bag with one arm and walked slowly towards the door. He walked out of the house in a stealth like way and made it out. It became much colder as soon as he got outside. Looking back at his house Drake ran up to Prof. Oak's laboratory which was perched up on a small hill. Drake took out his flashlight and turned it on which illuminated some of the darkness.

Drake looked all around him to make sure there was nothing behind him. Pointing his flashlight at the path before him he began his ascent up the stone path on the hill that led to Prof. Oak's laboratory. Drake hated admitting this but he was always afraid of the Dark. Whenever he was in a dark room or outside in the darkness he would always think that something is going to pop out and attack him. It was dead silent from where Drake was and it scared him a bit but he knew that he must get his starter Pokemon.

Suddenly Drake heard a rumble in the bushes to the left of himself. He pointed his flashlight at the bushes to see what is was but all he saw was the bushes shaking.

"W-who's there?" Drake asked in a scared tone.

A small figure leaped out of the bushes letting loose a Fire attack that illuminated some of the darkness. Drake fell down in fear watching as the Fire-type Pokemon revealed itself in the light. It was a Flareon, an evolution of the Pokemon named "Eevee".

"Flare! Flareon!" It growled as it prepared it's next attack. Before it could do so they heard a voice, a voice that sound like Prof. Oak's.

"Go Dragonite!" yelled the mysterious figure as the Dragon Pokemon flew out ramming into the wild Flareon. It rolled down the path till it picked itself up and dashed up the hill. Before Flareon could attack again Dragonite slammed it once more into the ground. "Now go, Pokeball!" The man threw out a Pokeball at the wild Pokemon. It opened and Flareon was sent inside of it as it shook left and right with a red light flashing.

The Flareon was caught as the Dragonite took the Pokeball and handed it over to the mysterious man.

"Who are you?" Drake asked as he picked himself up. The man walked up to Drake revealing that it was Prof. Oak who battled and captured the wild Flareon.

"My name is Prof. Oak of course but you probably already knew that considering that you go to my laboratory asking for a starter. I know your mother doesn't approve so.."

"Wait!" Drake yelled.

"Yes what is it?" Prof. Oak replied with his Dragonite by his side.

"My mom did approve, she said I could start an adventure." Drake lied hoping that this would work. Drake was always good at telling lies but when he was caught he would always be in serious trouble.

"Ok then I'll call her and see if it's ok."

"You don't want to wake her up do you Prof. Oak? She'll get really mad!"

"Well.... ok then but I'll tell her that you started your adventure in the morning."

Drake was going to say something but he remembered that he could probably get far away from Pallet Town if he hurried so he didn't say anything else and followed Prof. Oak back up to his laboratory. The cool blew against Prof. Oak and Drake as they walked up to the huge building. Prof. Oak took out a silver key and unlocked a glass door and held it open so Drake and Dragonite could get in.

The three of them made it into a large room that had many types of machines and many text books. There was no one there but themselves since the other scientists and aides are asleep at their homes. Prof. Oak turned on the lights which were very bright and illuminated all of the darkness in the room.

"I just need to know something Prof. Oak.. "

"And what is that my boy?" Prof. Oak replied turning around.

"If your not a trainer no more then why do you still have a Pokemon and you battle with it?"

"Well back in the day I used Dragonite on my adventure but now in my old age I can't travel like I used to so I only use Dragonite to protect myself and the laboratory as well as send messages to other proffesors when my computer isn't working. Now I just hope you know that I have no more starter Pokemon as of today."

"What?!" Drake yelled.

"Yes, apparently two trainers got their starters properly but as for the other.... "

"Yes Prof. Oak?"

"One Starter was stolen by a mysterious trainer with gray hair. I don't know who it was but they managed to steal my Squirtle. But anyways I know something we can do..." Prof. Oak with a smile on his face. He pulled out the Pokeball that Flareon was in and handed it to Drake. "You can take the Flareon that attacked you outside."

"NO!"

"Don't worry the Flareon is now calm. You see when Pokemon are captured in Pokeballs they lose their wild nature and become your partner, so don't worry."

Drake took the Pokeball and released Flareon. He backed away with his arms out in a defensive way with his eyes closed. Drake slowly opened his eyes and noticed that Flareon was now calm and petit. He reached towards Flareon slowly trying to pet it. Drake's started to pet Flareon's warm fur as it purred.

"Huh.. "

"See what did I tell you? Now I want you to take this." Prof. Oak said handing over a red device to Drake.

"This is a Pokedex right?"

"Correct, now I want to go all over the Kanto region collecting data on all the Pokemon. You could even get data on all of the Pokemon in the world if you tried! The two trainers that came by earlier got their Pokedex and is now collecting data somewhere and as for the theif, he also stole a Pokedex along with the Squirtle so I only have one left and you get to have it. Now when he reach Viridian City you may want to register in the Gym Challenge for the Indigo League. If you don't you won't be able to participate in the Pokemon League."

"Ok, thanks Prof. Oak!" Drake yelled as he ran along with his Flareon by his side out of the laboratory. Meanwhile on top of the Laboratory's roof a gray haired trainer watched as Drake ran down the hill path with his Flareon.

"A new trainer eh? I think it's time to take away his Flareon... "

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-13-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:24 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Default Re: Burning Flame - Drake's Adventure

Chapter Index

Chapter 01 - Flareon! Start of an Adventure

Chapter 02 - Route 1, Kamon Appears!

Chapter 03 - Wild Wonders

Chapter 04 - Team Rocket Attacks

Chapter 05 - Viridian Forest, Here we come!

Chapter 06 - Forest Rescue

Chapter 07 - Kamon and the Wild Pidgey (Coming Soon)

More Chapters will be added as soon as they are written.

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-13-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:24 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Ok here's Chapter 2.

Previously on Burning Flame - Drake's Adventure

"W-who's there?" Drake asked in a scared tone.

A small figure leaped out of the bushes letting loose a Fire attack that illuminated some of the darkness. Drake fell down in fear watching as the Fire-type Pokemon revealed itself in the light. It was a Flareon, an evolution of the Pokemon named "Eevee".

"Flare! Flareon!" It growled as it prepared it's next attack. Before it could do so they heard a voice, a voice that sound like Prof. Oak's.

"Go Dragonite!" yelled the mysterious figure as the Dragon Pokemon flew out ramming into the wild Flareon. It rolled down the path till it picked itself up and dashed up the hill. Before Flareon could attack again Dragonite slammed it once more into the ground. "Now go, Pokeball!" The man threw out a Pokeball at the wild Pokemon. It opened and Flareon was sent inside of it as it shook left and right with a red light flashing.

The Flareon was caught as the Dragonite took the Pokeball and handed it over to the mysterious man.

"Who are you?" Drake asked as he picked himself up. The man walked up to Drake revealing that it was Prof. Oak who battled and captured the wild Flareon.

"My name is Prof. Oak of course but you probably already knew that considering that you go to my laboratory asking for a starter. I know your mother doesn't approve so.."

__

"One Starter was stolen by a mysterious trainer with gray hair. I don't know who it was but they managed to steal my Squirtle. But anyways I know something we can do..." Prof. Oak with a smile on his face. He pulled out the Pokeball that Flareon was in and handed it to Drake. "You can take the Flareon that attacked you outside."

__

Meanwhile on top of the Laboratory's roof a gray haired trainer watched as Drake ran down the hill path with his Flareon.

"A new trainer eh? I think it's time to take away his Flareon... "

- - - - -
Chapter 02 - Route 1, Kamon Appears!
- - - - -

Drake was at the bottom of the hill near the stone path that led up to Prof. Oak's lab checking his bag to make sure that he had everything. It was still Dark outside but Drake felt safer having his brand new Flareon with him. Drake never thought that he would ever get his first Pokemon but he did and it was a Flareon. It's very rare to see a wild Flareon but Drake did see one and it attacked him but luckily Prof. Oak appeared and captured Flareon for Drake.

"Alright Flareon, I think we should hurry up and get out of here." Drake told his Flareon. Flareon made a confused look at Drake wondering why they have to hurry. "You'll understand why later just come on.." Before Drake could move, Prof. Oak's Dragonite flew down in front of him giving Drake a small box. A tag hung from it saying "From: Proffesor Oak".

"Hmm what's this?" Drake asked opening the box. There was a note, a town map, and five Pokeballs inside of the box. "Sweet! Wait there's a note..." Drake took the note that was written on computer paper and read it.

Dear Drake,

I forgot to give you these so here are your Pokeballs for catching Pokemon and I'm just reminding you to register for the Pokemon League in Viridian City. There's also a Town Map that can be of help to you. Good Luck on your Journey!

From,
Samuel Oak

"Oh yeah! Now I can catch more Pokemon, this is awesome.. " Dragonite flew back into the air waving at Drake while carrying a bag around his neck that had many letters. Drake waved back at Dragonite as he held his Pokeballs. Then he took them and placed them in his book bag and went off towards Route 1 with his Flareon by his side.

Drake pulled out the Town Map from the box and opened it. It was a very detailed map of the Kanto Region. "Alright so Viridian City is to the North so I should go that way. " Drake said pointing to a grassy path which was known as Route 1. Drake and his Flareon walked into the Route hoping that they can make it through.

With Flareon by his side, Drake has some confidence in himself. The area was filled with bushes and trees along with huge ledges and grass. This area would be a perfect habitat for a Pokemon if it wasn't for the people that pass through the area every day. To add to that some of the trees have been cut down making a pathway for the citizens of Pallet Town.

Drake looked up ahead and noticed something. A man about his height stood in the mist along with another figure that was smaller than himself.

"Who's that?" Drake said to himself in his mind as he walked towards the mysterious figures.

"Water Gun!" The smaller figure jumped into the air shooting a jet of water towards Drake and Flareon. Drake was hurtled back onto the hard ground that was covered in grass. Drake's Flareon ran to him making sure he was alright. "Hand over your Flareon and we'll leave nice and easy like." The taller mysterious figure yelled from afar.

"Who are you and why did you attack me?!" Drake asked in confusion. The mysterious figures walked towards Drake and Flareon revealing themselves. A boy with Silver hair and a Squirtle showed themselves in clear view. "Wait a minute.... "

- - - Flash Back - - -

"One Starter was stolen by a mysterious trainer with gray hair. I don't know who it was but they managed to steal my Squirtle. But anyways I know something we can do..."

-

"Correct, now I want to go all over the Kanto region collecting data on all the Pokemon. You could even get data on all of the Pokemon in the world if you tried! The two trainers that came by earlier got their Pokedex and is now collecting data somewhere and as for the theif, he also stole a Pokedex along with the Squirtle so I only have one left and you get to have it. Now when he reach Viridian City you may want to register in the Gym Challenge for the Indigo League. If you don't you won't be able to participate in the Pokemon League."

- - - Flash Back End - - -

"Your that one trainer who stole Squirtle!" yelled Drake as he picked himself up from the ground. His Flareon growled at the unknown trainer and his Pokemon.

"Yeah, I guess Prof. Oak already told you. Now will you hand over your Flareon or will I have to take it away myself?"

"I'm not giving you my Pokemon!" Drake said in an angry tone backing away from Kamon and his Squirtle.

"Ok then, I guess I'll have to take it away then! Rapid Spin Squirtle!" yelled Kamon as Squirtle withdrew into it's hard shell and started spinning. Squirtle rammed into Flareon knocking it back as it spun at a fast rate. "Now Water Gun!" Squirtle stopped spinning and came out of it's shell. A jet of water shot out of Squirtle's mouth heading towards Flareon.

Flareon looked up to see a water attack heading it's way.

"Dodge it Flareon!" yelled Drake with a scared tone. His Flareon hopped to the left dodging the attack. "Good job now use.... uh.." Drake was trying to figure out what attacks Flareon knew. Kamon merely chuckled from afar along with his Squirtle.

"You don't even know what moves your Pokemon knows?! Geez even the most dumbest of all trainers knows what their Pokemon's moves are. This is pathetic so let's end this Squirtle, Use Rapid Spin once more!" Squirtle started spinning again heading towards Drake but suddenly Squirtle was knocked out of the air by another Pokemon and it's trainer.

Drake looked ahead and saw a trainer that had brown hair, brown eyes and glasses along with his Bulbasaur.

"You shouldn't try to steal other's Pokemon! If you deal with him you deal with me!" the trainer yelled as his Bulbasaur got ready to attack. Kamon now had a frown on his face.

"Hmm... Fine I'll leave for now but when I return those Pokemon of yours will be mine. It clear that Squirtle has an advantage over Flareon but a disadvantage against that Bulbasaur plus it would be hard taking down two trainers at once so be prepared." Kamon said. Kamon and his Squirtle turned around and ran up Route 1 dissapearing into the Darkness.

"Whew I'm glad that's over, thanks for helping me uh... "

"My name's Tyler and your... "

"I'm Drake, thanks for helping me out there if it wasn't for you I would have probably got my Flareon taken away. "

"No problem punks like him need to be taught a lesson. So is that your Flareon?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, Prof. Oak caught it for me as a Starter Pokemon and since then I had Flareon with me but it's only been like ten to twenty minutes already. " Drake replied.

"So you just now started your journey too? That's makes two of us, I started my journey just yesterday!"

"That's cool so umm Tyler.... " Drake hesitated. "I was just wondering if you could travel with me. Me and you would make a good combo so what do you say?" Drake asked feeling nervous.

"Sure, it seems like it would be fun. " Tyler replied with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Tyler. Now I think we should be heading to Viridian City, it's just beyond this Route."

"Ok then, you ready Bulbasaur?" Tyler asked pulling out Bulbasaur's Pokeball. Bulbasaur smiled and nodded it's head as Tyler returned it into it's Pokeball.

"Alright let's hurry up and get to Viridian City!" Drake yelled running with his Flareon and Tyler by his side. It was now morning break as Drake and Tyler made their way to the booming city known as Viridian.

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-11-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:23 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

"Your that one trainer who stole Squirtle!" yelled Drake as he picked himself up from the ground. His Flareon growled at the unknown trainer and his Pokemon.

"Yeah, I guess Prof. Oak already told you. Now will you hand over your Flareon or will I have to take it away myself?"

"I'm not giving you my Pokemon!" Drake said in an angry tone backing away from Kamon and his Squirtle.

"Ok then, I guess I'll have to take it away then! Rapid Spin Squirtle!" yelled Kamon as Squirtle withdrew into it's hard shell and started spinning.

-

"Dodge it Flareon!" yelled Drake with a scared tone. His Flareon hopped to the left dodging the attack. "Good job now use.... uh.." Drake was trying to figure out what attacks Flareon knew. Kamon merely chuckled from afar along with his Squirtle.

"You don't even know what moves your Pokemon knows?! Geez even the most dumbest of all trainers knows what their Pokemon's moves are. This is pathetic so let's end this Squirtle, Use Rapid Spin once more!" Squirtle started spinning again heading towards Drake but suddenly Squirtle was knocked out of the air by another Pokemon and it's trainer.

Drake looked ahead and saw a trainer that had brown hair, brown eyes and glasses along with his Bulbasaur.

"You shouldn't try to steal other's Pokemon! If you deal with him you deal with me!" the trainer yelled as his Bulbasaur got ready to attack. Kamon now had a frown on his face.

"Hmm... Fine I'll leave for now but when I return those Pokemon of yours will be mine. It clear that Squirtle has an advantage over Flareon but a disadvantage against that Bulbasaur plus it would be hard taking down two trainers at once so be prepared." Kamon said. Kamon and his Squirtle turned around and ran up Route 1 dissapearing into the Darkness.

-

"My name's Tyler and your... "

"I'm Drake, thanks for helping me out there if it wasn't for you I would have probably got my Flareon taken away. "

"No problem punks like him need to be taught a lesson. So is that your Flareon?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, Prof. Oak caught it for me as a Starter Pokemon and since then I had Flareon with me but it's only been like ten to twenty minutes already. " Drake replied.

"So you just now started your journey too? That's makes two of us, I started my journey just yesterday!"

"That's cool so umm Tyler.... " Drake hesitated. "I was just wondering if you could travel with me. Me and you would make a good combo so what do you say?" Drake asked feeling nervous.

"Sure, it seems like it would be fun. " Tyler replied with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Tyler. Now I think we should be heading to Viridian City, it's just beyond this Route."

"Ok then, you ready Bulbasaur?" Tyler asked pulling out Bulbasaur's Pokeball. Bulbasaur smiled and nodded it's head as Tyler returned it into it's Pokeball.

"Alright let's hurry up and get to Viridian City!" Drake yelled running with his Flareon and Tyler by his side. It was now morning break as Drake and Tyler made their way to the booming city known as Viridian.

- - - - -
Chapter 03 - Wild Wonders
- - - - -

Drake and his new friend Tyler are now on their way to Viridian City where they will register for the Indigo Pokemon League. After a long walk in Route 1, Drake and the others made it to the huge Viridian City.

"Finally we made it here! " Drake said reliefed from the long walk.

"Yeah, I bet our Pokemon are tired from walking all this way. " Tyler replied streching his arms out.

"Your Pokemon didn't even walk! It stayed in it's Pokeball! " Drake remarked with an angry look.

"Oh yeah.... "

Drake sighed as they walked into the large city. The both of them along with Flareon walked along the sidewalk with the wind blowing against them. Just then Drake had remembered something.

"Hey Tyler. " Drake said looking back at Route 1. Tyler turned around and looked at Drake who was staring off at the Route.

"Umm..... yeah? " Tyler replied with a weird look.

"I think we got to catch some more Pokemon before heading out again. I don't think alone that my Flareon and your Bulbasaur could help us that much so I insist that we go back and catch at least one more Pokemon."

"No! We just got out of that long Route that took a long time to get out of, I'm not going back. " Tyler said turning around with his arms crossed.

"Wouldn't it be cool if you got a second Pokemon with you? Instead of just your Bulbasaur you would have something else so what do ya say?" Drake said with a smile on his face. Tyler turned around with a frown on his face as his arms were no longer crossed but hanging down at his sides. "Come on Tyler... you know you want to. "

"Alright, alright we'll go catch another Pokemon. " Tyler said in an angry tone.

"Ok then let's go! " Drake yelled pulling Tyler by his right arm. Flareon ran beside them on the hard concrete ground which was the sidewalk. It soon turned to lumpy soil as Drake and Tyler made their way back into Route 1. Meanwhile back at Pallet Town....

-

"WHHHHHAAATTTTTT??!!" yelled Drake's mother in an angry tone.

"He said that you improved on him going and that I would call you in the morning!" replied Prof. Oak.

"And you believed him? Agh your so stupid Prof. Oak. Since you got him into this mess you can get him out of it. Your going to get him back here now! Pronto!!"

"Ummm yes ma'am!" Prof. Oak said hanging up the phone. Prof. Oak layed back in his comfortable red cushion chair with a breeze blowing from the air conditioners. "I really hate to do this Drake but when my Dragonite retuurns, it's going to take you back to Pallet Town... " Prof. Oak said to himself in a depressed tone.

-

Drake and Tyler were now back at Route 1 with the sun shining brightly in the sky illuminating the night's darkness. It was now easier to see since Drake and Tyler went through the Route in the darkness at night. Both of them were far away from where they encountered Kamon the silver haired theif.

"Alright we should be seeing something by now. " Tyler moaned looking all around him.

"Calm down Tyler, Pokemon just don't pop out of nowhere ya know. " Drake protested as he looked all around searching for a wild Pokemon.

"In the games they do... "

"Just shut up Tyler geez you whine too much! "

Both were quiet for a while searching for a wild Pokemon but they had no luck. They usually got up and walked to a different area searching for Pokemon but there was no luck in finding one. They did this for a couple of hours but they couldn't find any.

"This is weird, I mean I saw tons of them wild Pokemon last night. " Drake said in a tired tone. Drake sat down on the ground tired from all of the searching they did that day.

"See what did I tell you Drake, I knew that we wouldn't find anything."

Drake then looked ahead behind Tyler to see a rat-like Pokemon. It was known as Rattata and it was trying to knock off a Oran Berry that was stuck on a nearby bush.

"Tyler look." Drake said in a soft voice pointing at the Rattata from afar. Tyler turned around to see the Rattata knocking the Oran Berry off the bush and started chewing on it.

"Alright then let's go Bulbasaur!" yelled Tyler as he sent out his Pokemon.

"Bulba, Bulbasaur."

The Rattata looked over and saw both Tyler and his Bulbasaur as well as Drake who was in the background. It looked at the Bulbasaur with a furious look and got ready to battle.

"I wonder what this Pokemon is?" Tyler said to himself as he pulled out his Pokedex. He opened it up and Rattata's data showed up on the screen.

Pokedex:
Rattata the Mouse Pokemon
Bites anything when it attacks. Small and very quick, it is a common sight in many places.

"Yeah right. Ok Bulbasaur attack it with Vine Whip!" yelled Tyler as vines streched out of Bulbasaur and headed towards Rattata. Rattata dashed off dodging the attack and countered with a Quick Attack. This knocked Bulbasaur far back from Tyler but Bulbasaur picked itself up and continued it's attack. It was a battle of Vine Whips and Quick Attacks.

Bulbasaur would be knocked back by Quick Attack but attempt to strike back with Vine Whip but the mouse Pokemon dodged the attacks and kept using the same Quick Attack.

"Come on Tyler use something else!" Drake yelled watching the battle while sitting on the ground with his Flareon.

"Ok umm.... I know! Use Sleep Powder!" Tyler had forgotten that his own Pokemon knew Sleep Powder since he had used Vine Whip as a signature move. A green colored powder sprayed from the huge seed on Bulbasaur's back and made it's way to Rattata. Rattata was affected by the powder and fell asleep. "Now's your chance, Vine Whip!"

Bulbasaur leaped forward using Vine Whip on the sleeping Pokemon knocking into the air. Rattata's shadow followed it as it crashed into the ground. It was still asleep after that attack.

"Go Pokeball!" yelled Tyler throwing a Pokeball at the Rattata. It was sent inside of the Pokeball as it fell to the ground. The Pokeball shook left and right with the red light flashing but it stopped. "I-I caught me... a Rattata! " cheered Tyler in a positive attitude. He ran over to the Pokeball and picked it up from the ground.

"Good job Tyler, you caught yourself a new Pokemon. "

"Thanks Drake for bringing me out here. If it wasn't for you I would have probably never caught Rattata. "

"No problem. " Drake said with a smile on his face.

"Now for you Drake... "

"What? "

"It's time for you to catch something new I presume? " Tyler said smiling back at Drake.

"I'll catch one when I want one, let's just go back to Viridian ok?"

"If you say so. "

Drake and Tyler turned around and made their way back to Viridian City with a new Pokemon at hand.

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-11-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:53 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

"Hey Tyler. " Drake said looking back at Route 1. Tyler turned around and looked at Drake who was staring off at the Route.

"Umm..... yeah? " Tyler replied with a weird look.

"I think we got to catch some more Pokemon before heading out again. I don't think alone that my Flareon and your Bulbasaur could help us that much so I insist that we go back and catch at least one more Pokemon."

"No! We just got out of that long Route that took a long time to get out of, I'm not going back. " Tyler said turning around with his arms crossed.

"Wouldn't it be cool if you got a second Pokemon with you? Instead of just your Bulbasaur you would have something else so what do ya say?" Drake said with a smile on his face. Tyler turned around with a frown on his face as his arms were no longer crossed but hanging down at his sides. "Come on Tyler... you know you want to. "

"Alright, alright we'll go catch another Pokemon. " Tyler said in an angry tone.

"Ok then let's go! " Drake yelled pulling Tyler by his right arm. Flareon ran beside them on the hard concrete ground which was the sidewalk. It soon turned to lumpy soil as Drake and Tyler made their way back into Route 1.

-

"WHHHHHAAATTTTTT??!!" yelled Drake's mother in an angry tone.

"He said that you improved on him going and that I would call you in the morning!" replied Prof. Oak.

"And you believed him? Agh your so stupid Prof. Oak. Since you got him into this mess you can get him out of it. Your going to get him back here now! Pronto!!"

"Ummm yes ma'am!" Prof. Oak said hanging up the phone. Prof. Oak layed back in his comfortable red cushion chair with a breeze blowing from the air conditioners. "I really hate to do this Drake but when my Dragonite retuurns, it's going to take you back to Pallet Town... " Prof. Oak said to himself in a depressed tone.

-

"I-I caught me... a Rattata! " cheered Tyler in a positive attitude. He ran over to the Pokeball and picked it up from the ground.

"Good job Tyler, you caught yourself a new Pokemon. "

"Thanks Drake for bringing me out here. If it wasn't for you I would have probably never caught Rattata. "

"No problem. " Drake said with a smile on his face.

"Now for you Drake... "

"What? "

"It's time for you to catch something new I presume? " Tyler said smiling back at Drake.

"I'll catch one when I want one, let's just go back to Viridian ok?"

"If you say so. "

Drake and Tyler turned around and made their way back to Viridian City with a new Pokemon at hand.

- - - - -
Chapter 4 - Team Rocket Attacks
- - - - -

"I sense a strong aura eminating from that boy... "

A man dressed in a cape, tuxedo, black pants, top hat, and a Dusclops mask looked down from the glass window that was in front of him. He looked down to see the entire city of Saffron.

"Even though this boy if far away from here I still sense his aura as if he was right beside me. Perhaps he is the one... "

The mysterious man was suddenly interrupted by a group of Grunts dressed in black clothing with a huge red "R" at the center.

"Commander Masko, shall we raid Viridian and prepare the Gym for your arrival. " One of the Grunts said. Masko turned around and looked straight into the eyes of the Grunts.

"Yes..... "

"Very well sir. " said the same Grunt as the four of them walk out of the huge room. Masko turned back around and looked out the window. "I will find you soon... Great Hero. "

-

"Now to register for the Pokemon League, let's go Tyler. " Drake said running into the Pokemon Center. Tyler followed him into the building with red roof. Drake looked up ahead to see a line of trainers registering for the Pokemon League. "What the? All of these people are registering? " Drake moaned.

"Yeah Drake, you can't just expect us to be the only ones. There's tons of people who want to register so you'll have to wait your turn. " Tyler replied.

"Shut up Tyler geez, you know you don't want to wait this long either so zip it! "

Tyler remained quiet while waiting in line with Drake. After twenty minutes of waiting Drake and Tyler finally made it to the counter.

"Welcome! Are you two registering for the Indigo League? " Nurse Joy said in her usual soft voice.

"Yes! Finally! " Drake said reliefed of having to wait.

"Hey Nurse Joy isn't there a Gym in Viridian? " Tyler asked.

"Yes there is but it's closed. "

"Closed?! " Drake already knew there was a Gym in Viridian but never knew that it was closed. This dissapointed Drake because he wanted to battle in Viridian's Gym.

"They say that there's a new Gym Leader coming to this city to become our new Gym Leader but no one knows who it is. "

"Ok, here's our Pokedex's. " Tyler said taking Drake's and putting his own Pokedex onto the counter. Nurse Joy took the Pokedex's and put Drake's then Tyler's Pokedex into a slot that was made into the computer. Data was sent over to the computer showing Drake's birth certificate and other data that was on there as well as Tyler. It also showed their current Pokemon.

"All done! Here are your Pokedex's. " Nurse Joy said taking both Pokedex's and handing them back to Drake and Tyler.

"Thanks Nurse Joy. " Tyler said pulling Drake up and walking out of the Pokemon Center. It became much warmer as soon as they stepped outside. "Drake I know your dissapointed but there's a Gym in Pewter City alright? Anyways Nurse Joy said that there's a new Gym Leader coming here so we'll come back when he or she does. "

"Alright... " Drake said. Drake looked at his Poketch on his right arm and checked the time.

"Whoa! Where'd you get that nice Poketch Drake? " Tyler said in a suprised tone.

"Oh this? I got it from my Grandma who lives in Sinnoh. Apparently she worked for the company and got me one. "

"That's cool. Alright now we should be heading towards... "

Before Tyler could finish a helicopter flew into the bustling city in the middle of the streets. It had a huge red "R" painted on the side of it while everything else was painted black. The side doors opened as four Rocket Grunts hopped out of it. Each of them held Pokeballs in their hand. All four of them threw the Pokeballs into the air releasing a Zubat, Raticate, Geodude, and Koffing.

"Alright Koffing, use Poison Gas! " yelled one of the Grunts as poisonous gas sprayed out of Koffing and spread across the city.

"Magnitude, Geodude! " yelled another Grunt as the whole city shook to a small Earthquake like attack known as Magnitude. After the attack some of the Poison Gas lifted but some of it was still there affecting the citizens with Poison. "We are Team Rocket! If you want to leave here alive then give us all of your Pokemon or this city will be destroyed! " yelled the Geodude Rocket Grunt.

"Come on Tyler, let's go take them down. " Drake said with a detirmined face.

"No Drake, they'll kill us! We can't stand up to them! "

"Well I'm going, let's go Flareon. " Drake said as his Pokemon followed him into the streets. Drake covered his mouth making way through the gas as he looked up ahead to see the Grunts.

"Good, now just come over here and give us your Pokemon. " one of the Grunts said with a smirk on his face.

"No, I'm not allowing to take other people's Pokemon. "

"What was that? Your going to try to stop us?! That's funny but it's not going to happen, Poison Sting Zubat! " Zubat flew towards Drake and Flareon shooting poisonous needles at them.

"Quick Attack Rattata!"

A Rattata dashed into the battlefield and rammed into the Zubat. Rattata jumped back down and landed near Tyler who decided to help.

"I can't let yourself get killed out here Drake. " Tyler said looking straight at the Grunts.

"You think just the two of you can take down the four of us? "

"No, the four of us can take down the four of you. " said Officer Jenny as she walked along with another Jenny into the battlefield with Drake and Tyler. Both of them owned an Arcanine that growled at the Rocket Grunts.

"Flamethrower Arcanine! " yelled both of the Jennys as the dog like Pokemon released a Flamethrower that headed towards the Grunts as well as their Pokemon.

"Use Protect Geodude! " The rock Pokemon created a defensive shield around the Grunts and their Pokemon protecting them from the Flamethrower attack.

"Raticate, use Quick Attack! " Raticate dashed towards the Arcanines at a fast pace but it was stopped by Tyler's Rattata who rammed into Raticate with a Quick Attack. Raticate was slammed against a brick wall of a tall building.

"Go Bulbasaur! " yelled Tyler throwing Bulbasaur's Pokeball into the air releasing it. It landed in front of him ready to battle.

"Let's just destroy the city since they won't give us their Pokemon! Magnitude! " Geodude was about to use the attack till it was stopped by Flareon who dashed in and used Ember on it. Flareon jumped over Geodude and used Quick Attack against it knocking it towards Bulbasaur. Geodude looked up and saw Bulbasaur looking straight down at it.

"Vine Whip it Bulbasaur! " Tyler said now determined. Vines streched out of Bulbasaur wrapping around Geodude. Zubat and Koffing was about to help Geodude till the Arcanines jumped in and prevented them from doing so. Bulbasaur threw Geodude at Raticate who was just now getting up from being slammed into the wall. It was a grueling battle between Drake, Tyler, and the Jennys against Team Rocket who put up a good fight.

"Alright Bulbasaur Sleep Powder! " yelled Tyler as a green powder sprayed from Bulbasaur's huge seed on it's back. It went over to the Rocket's Pokemon making them all fall asleep along with the Grunts.

"Is... it over? " Drake said looking up. He noticed that the Grunts and their Pokemon were asleep.

"Yeah, it is. Let's go Arcanine! " Both Officers had succesfully captured the Grunts and released their Pokemon into the wild. The Grunts were sent to prison as other Police Officers investigated the site. Tyler returned both of his Pokemon as Drake carried his Pokemon over to the Pokemon Center exhausted from the battle they fought that day against Team Rocket.

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-11-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:22 AM
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to miler567

Pretty good story but it needs some editing. I do like your unconventional starter(Flareon) nice touch
Old 06-11-2008, 12:38 AM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Pretty good story but it needs some editing. I do like your unconventional starter(Flareon) nice touch
Thanks. This is just my first fan-fic but I'm starting to get used to it. I'll try to write Chapter 5 by tonight, if not then tommorow.

GoofWingull
Old 06-11-2008, 12:59 AM
scalec Offline

I like this. The work you have put into the story really shows, and I love how you include the last part of each chapter. It makes it seem like it's a TV show.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:02 AM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I like this. The work you have put into the story really shows, and I love how you include the last part of each chapter. It makes it seem like it's a TV show.
Yeah, I have a habit of doing that but thanks. BTW everyone, if you want to be in the fan-fic just PM and tell me a little bit about your character and we'll work something out. Chapter 5 set to come out tommorow.

GoofWingull

Last edited by GoofWingull; 06-11-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:33 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

"Welcome! Are you two registering for the Indigo League? " Nurse Joy said in her usual soft voice.

"Yes! Finally! " Drake said reliefed of having to wait.

"Hey Nurse Joy isn't there a Gym in Viridian? " Tyler asked.

"Yes there is but it's closed. "

"Closed?! " Drake already knew there was a Gym in Viridian but never knew that it was closed. This dissapointed Drake because he wanted to battle in Viridian's Gym.

"They say that there's a new Gym Leader coming to this city to become our new Gym Leader but no one knows who it is. "

"Ok, here's our Pokedex's. " Tyler said taking Drake's and putting his own Pokedex onto the counter. Nurse Joy took the Pokedex's and put Drake's then Tyler's Pokedex into a slot that was made into the computer. Data was sent over to the computer showing Drake's birth certificate and other data that was on there as well as Tyler. It also showed their current Pokemon.

"All done! Here are your Pokedex's. " Nurse Joy said taking both Pokedex's and handing them back to Drake and Tyler.

"Thanks Nurse Joy. " Tyler said pulling Drake up and walking out of the Pokemon Center.

-

Before Tyler could finish a helicopter flew into the bustling city in the middle of the streets. It had a huge red "R" painted on the side of it while everything else was painted black. The side doors opened as four Rocket Grunts hopped out of it. Each of them held Pokeballs in their hand. All four of them threw the Pokeballs into the air releasing a Zubat, Raticate, Geodude, and Koffing.

"Alright Koffing, use Poison Gas! " yelled one of the Grunts as poisonous gas sprayed out of Koffing and spread across the city.

"Magnitude, Geodude! " yelled another Grunt as the whole city shook to a small Earthquake like attack known as Magnitude. After the attack some of the Poison Gas lifted but some of it was still there affecting the citizens with Poison. "We are Team Rocket! If you want to leave here alive then give us all of your Pokemon or this city will be destroyed! " yelled the Geodude Rocket Grunt.

"Come on Tyler, let's go take them down. " Drake said with a detirmined face.

"No Drake, they'll kill us! We can't stand up to them! "

"Well I'm going, let's go Flareon. " Drake said as his Pokemon followed him into the streets. Drake covered his mouth making way through the gas as he looked up ahead to see the Grunts.

- - - - -
Chapter 05 - Viridian Forest, Here we come!
- - - - -

Drake and Tyler, who was just in a huge battle sat exhausted in the Pokemon Center watching the Plasma Screen TV which was perched up on the wall. They were watching a news report about the recent Team Rocket attack on Viridian.

"Good Morning and welcome to K.O.N (Kanto Offical News). Today we come from local Viridian City where it was attacked by four trainers that were part of a syndicate called Team Rocket. The city was damaged badly by these group but they were stopped by two local trainers named Drake Beat'em and Tyler Johnson who happened to be there along with Police Officers who succesfully captured these trainers and brought them into justice. "

"Yeah, that's us! Oww! Ow, ow... " Tyler moaned as his bruises were treated by Nurse Joy. Both Tyler and Drake were on seperate beds that had white sheets and a pillow. There was also a window on the wall from where you could look out of as well as a TV and a chair that was placed against the corner of the room. Drake layed there not even moving a muscle watching the TV as another Nurse Joy treated him. Their Pokemon were being treated in the next room over.

"OW! That burns!! " Tyler moaned as they put medicine on his wounds. Tyler had a huge scar given to him by Raticate during the Rocket Battle. Both Drake and Tyler also had poison in their body and needed to be treated right away but things are fine now considering that the poison is gone and their wounds were healing. The entire Pokemon Center was booked because of all of the hurt people caused by Team Rocket.

Luckily Drake and Tyler got the last room and was treated along with all of the other hurt people in the Pokemon Center.

"We'll be back, ok? Just lay down and rest for a while. " Nurse Joy said leaving the room along with the other Nurse who had to help treat other people.

"Hey Tyler, I hope we can leave here soon. I want to get to Pewter City now. " Drake said watching the TV. Tyler turned and looked at Drake.

"Well I doubt it but yeah I want to go too. It's boring just to sit here and watch TV but we do need a rest for a little while since we have to go through Viridian Forest. I heard that a group of children went in there and never came out. "

"Tyler, shut up. We got a Town Map, them kids probably didn't know where to go. "

"Well they say it's a natural maze in there and who knows, we might run into Team Rocket again or Kamon. "

"Kamon? " Drake asked in confusion.

"Yeah don't you remember? He's that silver-haired trainer who tried to steal our Pokemon on Route 1. "

"Oh yeah, but how do you know his name? " Drake replied.

"Well I did have an encounter with him before but I had to run away because he came close to stealing my Pokemon. You see, I was with this girl who also got her Starter but she managed to escape and I don't know where she is now. "

"So you and that girl are the two trainers who got their Starter Pokemon? "

"Well I suppose so why? "

"Well when I got to Prof. Oak's lab he told me that two trainers stopped by and got their Starter Pokemon while that Kamon stole a Starter. I had to use Flareon so... "

"Hmm ok then, I think we should leave in another hour or so. We need to let our Pokemon rest too ya know. " Tyler said laying back falling asleep. Drake turned his head and did the same. Both rested for another hour and then they woke up and got ready to leave now well rested and fully healed. "Ok Drake, let's go. " Tyler said walking out of the room along with Drake. Both of them walked into the next room over to see some Pokemon being treated in that room.

There was a Tangela, Pidgey, Butterfree, Sandshrew, Drake's Flareon, and Tyler's Bulbasaur and Rattata. Their Pokemon was closed to the window which was on the other side of the room. Drake and Tyler walked over to their Pokemon to see how they were feeling.

"Hey Flareon, how are you doing? " Drake said putting his hand under Flareon's head. Flareon only smiled and Drake knew that it was alright.

"You alright guys? " Tyler asked looked at both of his Pokemon. Rattata nodded it's head while Bulbasaur slept on the white bed. Tyler returned both his Bulbasaur and Rattata to their Pokeballs and placed them at his belt. Drake picked Flareon up and set him down on the floor. Flareon followed Drake and Tyler out of the room and went downstairs.

"Hey Nurse Joy we'll be leaving ok? " Drake said ready to go to Viridian Forest.

"Ok, are you both alright? Do you need any more treatment? " She asked in a kind manner.

"Nah that's alright but thanks anyways. " Drake replied leaving the Pokemon Center along with Tyler and Flareon who followed him out.

"Ok, Come again! "

Drake and Tyler were now outside of the Pokemon Center. Up ahead they saw people working on the road up ahead and on the buildings. Geodude's Magnitude had caused this massive destruction and it's hard to tell when it will get fixed but it didn't stop Drake and Tyler who were eager to go to Viridian Forest. They passed up all of the people who were help fixing the roads and buildings. There were construction workers who had their Pokemon help fix up the mess while Police Officers investigated the area.

"Wow, Team Rocket sure did make a mess of things. " Tyler said looking back at the construction workers and Officers. Drake and Tyler passed people up who stared at them as they walked and walked on the streets in Viridian City. "Hey um Drake, why are all of these people staring at us? " Tyler asked looking back at all of the people.

"Well let's see, we were on the news and we helped stop Team Rocket from destroying the city that's why! I thought you were smart Tyler. "

"No, these glasses just make me look smart. I'm actually pretty dumb. " Tyler replied now looking ahead of himself. Drake and Tyler made their way towards Viridian Forest. Meanwhile...

-

"They failed me... I knew I couldn't trust them. " Masko said to himself watching K.O.N on the TV. Behind Masko was a group of three Rocket members who awaited for Masko's command. "Alright, Giovanni told me that I could trust you three. Can I? "

"Sir yes sir! " All three of them yelled. These three wore a armor that covered their entire body and they had a huge red "R" painted at the center of it. One wore a Blue armor, one wore a Green Armor, and one wore a Black armor. These three were known as the Rocket Elite Force who were always sent together and so far they haven't failed a mission.

-

GoofWingull
Old 06-12-2008, 01:54 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Chapter 6 will be out probably tommorow or Saturday. I'll start working on it today but it will be out either tommorow or Saturday.

GoofWingull
Old 06-13-2008, 01:04 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

"Hey Tyler, I hope we can leave here soon. I want to get to Pewter City now. " Drake said watching the TV. Tyler turned and looked at Drake.

"Well I doubt it but yeah I want to go too. It's boring just to sit here and watch TV but we do need a rest for a little while since we have to go through Viridian Forest. I heard that a group of children went in there and never came out. "

"Tyler, shut up. We got a Town Map, them kids probably didn't know where to go. "

"Well they say it's a natural maze in there and who knows, we might run into Team Rocket again or Kamon. "

"Kamon? " Drake asked in confusion.

"Yeah don't you remember? He's that silver-haired trainer who tried to steal our Pokemon on Route 1. "

"Oh yeah, but how do you know his name? " Drake replied.

"Well I did have an encounter with him before but I had to run away because he came close to stealing my Pokemon. You see, I was with this girl who also got her Starter but she managed to escape and I don't know where she is now. "

"So you and that girl are the two trainers who got their Starter Pokemon? "

"Well I suppose so why? "

"Well when I got to Prof. Oak's lab he told me that two trainers stopped by and got their Starter Pokemon while that Kamon stole a Starter. I had to use Flareon so... "

-

"Wow, Team Rocket sure did make a mess of things. " Tyler said looking back at the construction workers and Officers. Drake and Tyler passed people up who stared at them as they walked and walked on the streets in Viridian City. "Hey um Drake, why are all of these people staring at us? " Tyler asked looking back at all of the people.

"Well let's see, we were on the news and we helped stop Team Rocket from destroying the city that's why! I thought you were smart Tyler. "

"No, these glasses just make me look smart. I'm actually pretty dumb. " Tyler replied now looking ahead of himself. Drake and Tyler made their way towards Viridian Forest. Meanwhile...

-

"They failed me... I knew I couldn't trust them. " Masko said to himself watching K.O.N on the TV. Behind Masko was a group of three Rocket members who awaited for Masko's command. "Alright, Giovanni told me that I could trust you three. Can I? "

"Sir yes sir! " All three of them yelled. These three wore a armor that covered their entire body and they had a huge red "R" painted at the center of it. One wore a Blue armor, one wore a Green Armor, and one wore a Black armor. These three were known as the Rocket Elite Force who were always sent together and so far they haven't failed a mission.

- - - - -
Chapter 06 - Forest Rescue
- - - - -

The sun shined bright in the sky with a few clouds rolling on by high up in the sky as Drake and Tyler walked out of Viridian City and onto Route 2 which led towards the Gate of Viridian Forest. Although they were both excited to get to Pewter City, they were still afraid of the dangers that could await them in the green lush forest known as Viridian Forest that contained Wild Pokemon that could attack a trainer.

"Ok, the Town Map shows that this Route is short so we should get to the forest in no time. " Drake said looking at his Town Map as they walked on the path that led towards the forest. His Flareon followed him by his side as Tyler looked straight ahead to make sure everything was alright. "Hey Tyler are you scared about going into the forest? "

"Me scared? No way! There's no way I'm scared of the forest.. " Tyler lied. Tyler had a fear of Viridian Forest because he was told of many stories about the forest. He was told that there was a large Bug Pokemon that feast on children and many other stories of Viridian Forest. There was only one story that was true and it was that the Viridian Forest was a natural maze and sometimes people got lost in it.

"I think you are Tyler. " Drake said with a smile on his face knowing that Tyler was scared of the forest.

"No I'm not! Let's just go already! " Tyler ran up ahead of Drake heading towards the Gate of the forest. Drake sighed and followed Tyler with Flareon by his side. Tyler stopped and waited for Drake as he looked at the yellow building that seperated Route 2 from Viridian Forest.

"Here it is, Viridian Forest. " Tyler said in a scared tone.

"Come on let's go. " Drake said walking into the building. As soon as they entered the building they saw other trainers preparing to leave into the large forest. "Wow look at all of these people waiting to go into the forest geez. " Drake looked at all of them with their Pokemon.

"Let's just take a quick rest... "

"Tyler were not resting! We don't need to! Anyways I thought you wanted to go to the forest. "

"No I don't want to but I don't see any other way to Pewter City so let's get this over with.. " Tyler said walking towards a brown door. He opened the door and walked through into the forest. Drake and Flareon followed him on his way out. Tyler looked all around him to make sure that there was nothing on him or around him.

"Tyler there's nothing on you. " Drake complained watching Tyler with a weird look. Tyler stopped and walked over to Drake.

"I know. " Tyler replied acting like nothing had even bothered him. Drake ignored him and looked around. All of a sudden they heard screaming in the distance.

"Someone's in trouble, let's see what it is Tyler. "

"You go on ahead, I'll stay here.. "

"You're going to stay here all alone with the Wild Pokemon in this forest? "

Tyler ran up to Drake looking back. "On second thought I better go with you. " Drake and Tyler then heard the screaming again followed it. Up ahead they saw a Black haired girl on the ground with her Charmander beside her being attacked by Kamon. "Hey is that who I think it is? It is! It's Taylor! " Tyler yelled running towards Taylor.

"Wait Tyler! "

Tyler ignored Drake and made his way towards Taylor. Kamon turned around and saw Drake and Tyler along with Flareon. He only smiled as he pulled out a Pokeball.

"It's you two again, I can take your Pokemon along with this girl's Charmander. " Kamon said knocking Tyler to the ground. "Squirtle make sure that the girl and Charmander don't escape, as for you kid. Let's go Nidorino! " Kamon yelled throwing the Pokeball in the air releasing the Poison Pin Pokemon. Nidorino only watched Drake and Flareon's every movement awaiting it's trainer's command.

"Hmm Nidorino. " Drake said pulling out his Pokedex. It flipped open and Nidorino's data was shown on the screen.

Pokedex:
Nidorino the Poison Pin Pokemon
An aggressive Pokémon that is quick to attack. The horn on its head secretes a powerful venom.

"Use Horn Attack! " yelled Kamon as his new Pokemon dashed forward.

"Flareon, use Ember! " Flareon released small flames that headed Nidorino's way but it dodged the Fire attack and hit Flareon with it's horn. As Flareon and Nidorino battled, Kamon's Squirtle watched over Taylor and Charmander making sure that they don't escape. Tyler picked himself up and threw out a Pokeball.

"Go Bulbasaur! " The Seed Pokemon was released landing in front of Taylor and Charmander. Squirtle looked at Bulbasaur then it turned around and saw Tyler. Squirtle jumped high into the air releasing a jet of water from it's mouth. It made it's way towards Taylor but Tyler jumped in front of her taking the hit. Tyler was hurtled far from Taylor. Bulbasaur stood in front of Taylor and Charmander in a defensive manner ready to protect them.

"Tyler! " Taylor yelled looking back at Tyler. She then turned back around and looked at Squirtle who merely chuckled at them. Taylor stood up along with her Charmander ready to battle once again. Meanwhile Flareon and Nidorino fought a fierce battle that seemed like it would never end.

"Use Poison Sting! " yelled Kamon as his Nidorino released needles that was covered in poison.

"Counter with Ember! " yelled Drake as flames shot out of Flareon's mouth. Both attacks collided causing a small explosion. As soon as the smoke cleared Nidorino leaped forward trying to attack Flareon with it's horn but Flareon was too quick and it dodged Nidorino's attack.

Tyler picked himself up and saw Taylor standing up along with Charmander and Bulbasaur. "Rattata, come on out! " yelled Tyler as the rat like Pokemon was released. It ran up joining Bulbasaur and Charmander, all three of them were ready to battle Squirtle. Tyler picked himself up and ran towards Taylor.

"Hey, you got yourself a new Pokemon. " Taylor said looking at the Rattata who was focusing on Squirtle.

"I'll explain later, we just need to end this battle already. " Tyler replied looking at the Squirtle. Squirtle looked at all of them and smiled. It jumped backwards withdrawing into it's shell. It started spinning towards Flareon who was battling Nidorino. It hit Flareon knocking it off to the side. Squirtle came out of it's shell joining Kamon and Nidorino. Nidorino dashed forward striking Flareon with it's horn.

"No Flareon! " yelled Drake as he ran towards his Flareon. Nidorino and Squirtle were ready to attack again but Tyler, Taylor and their Pokemon joined Drake ready to fight Kamon.

"Three weak trainers, four pathetic Pokemon, this will be easy. " Kamon said with an evil smile on his face. Squirtle and Nidorino as well as Flareon, Bulbasaur, Rattata, and Charmander prepared to fight.

GoofWingull
Old 06-15-2008, 11:33 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned

Chapter 7 should be up by tommorow, I'm going to try to work on it tonight.

GoofWingull