Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default [WAR VII] It's just a guy, after all!

Username: May Norman

WAR Team: One Against All

Fic Title: It's just a guy after all!

Entry: It's just a guy after all!

{Note}: Kat, don't take any of this seriously. ;P

-----------------------------------------------

Before I could even gasp, a cloud of dust and rubble enveloped the field. Through the swirling dust, I could see the dark haired nerd, Rocio, winking at me. Damn her! I thought furiously. I would have given anything to wipe that stupid grin of her stupid face.

I just hated everything about her- her maggot colored hair, her beetle black eyes, her stuck-up nose, her bloody red lips and finally her jaundice-tinged skin.

My mind subconsciously went back to that morning when....

"Alex!" A shrill high pitched voice screamed. "Just get away from that-that thing right now!"

I sighed. That could've been only one person.

"Alex Lupus," Rocio 'Super Nerd' Hernandez jabbed a shriveled, pencil like finger{at least, that's what it resembled like in my opinion} in his chest. "What are you roaming around Carlyle High School with her, of all people, for? What does she have that I don't? Goddammit, stop looking at her chest-!"

"Look Super Nerd," I said sweetly, twirling my blond hair with my finger. "It just so could happen that there's a big difference between being a Super Nerd and being a Pokemon Master."

She turned white, surprisingly. I never knew that people with yellowish tinge could turn white without even turning Fluoroscent. That was cheating.

"I'll agree, Rocio, May is a Pokemon Master, unlike you. You have a ...well..." he stammered awkwardly, but I came to his rescue.

"A Super Nerd way of doing things?" I prompted.

"Meaning?" she asked dangerously, switching to a reddish tinge. No, she was Maroon...now followed by Crimson and... finally deciding on Scarlet. Looks like she had enough of color changes.

"Well, for instance," I said, pretending to be thinking it over. "How many people do you know carry a notebook and paper around with them? Writing all sorts of facts and gibberish-"

The two of us burst into laughter at the sight of her seething face. She looked like a kettle, about to blow up any second. She was already steaming.

"Besides," I smiled as I turned to examine my reflection in the locker. "Due to the more than obvious fact that I am the most beautiful girl in school, he's asking me out to the dance."

To celebrate the upcoming holidays, the school had organized a dance in the gym for all the students. The first opportunity I got to get real close with Alex.

"You mean he already has?" she screeched. I winced, trying to ignore her high pitched, shrill voice as I glanced at myself in the mirror. "He's going to, soon, aren't you Alex my sweet? Blond hair, Sapphire Blue eyes, Rosy Cheeks, Crimson Lips...I have already been asked by about twenty-seven people already. Not just because I was a Pokemon Master or anything of that sort. It is just me charm. There are some specific things that you, especially, lack."

She turned, surprisingly, white. I hated color transitions.

"What the-"

"What would half the University say if the biggest nerd in the University's going out with-" I waved at my friend Tony, before turning back at her. "The cutest guy in here?"

"Enough!" A voice bellowed from down the recently polished corridor. "You three students-" We turned to see the Principal walking with a firm step towards us. "You are going to get Deten-WHOA!" he cried as he slipped on the just-polished-by-the-janitor floors.

I must admit, not many students liked the floors- It discouraged running in the halls or in the corridors, but it provided entertainment every now and then, especially when faculty slipped and did three loop-the-loops and a Figure Eight before crash landing. In case of super nerds like Rocio- Books used to land on their head.

There was one good thing about Carlyle University. Faculty were slow on their feet. By the time Professor Axel got back to his feet, we were in class.

-*-*-*-*-

Ten minutes after the lunch bell had rung, Alex, Rocio and I had sat down at a table to eat our lunches. Sitting with Rocio was not my idea- It was Alex's, so as to try and break the ice between us.

Ice?

Hah. He'd need a volcano. We shot down Pigeons and burned up Olive Branch attempts by him.

The lunchroom of Carlyle Univeristy was luckily very large and distracting. A cafe on the North side, exit to the grounds on the South, Gym on the West side and storage rooms on the East.

More often than not, something always managed to happen. Food fights, cat fights, public display of affection, I would welcome anything to try and cut out her from my thoughts entirely. Just recently, there was a rumor that a guy with the nickname "Toadstool" was eh...liked another guy named Michael, if you get what I mean. There was a whole lot of gossip and exciting rumors doing the rounds, but it passed within three days, after the guy didn't surface. Most of us had almost forgotten it by now.

"Look, I like both of you a lot, but I can't go out with both of you at the same time. Maybe-"

"Maybe nothing Alex darling," I said sweetly, as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He blushed slightly, apparently too embarrassed to continue. "Besides, my sweet, you know how much you like me..." I climbed on the table, thanks to my reckless instinct and leaned over to kiss him and-

For three and a half seconds, I watched the cafeteria rotate and revolve around me, before standing still, although with a bit of a hazy blur.

I started to wipe ketchup and veggies off my body. I have no idea how of all things that could have happened to break this romantic moment, Rocio had to break it.

"Rocio..."I growled.

Of course it had to be Rocio who pushed me off. Who else do you think it was? That jerk of a-

Revenge.

I instantly took two ice cubes and pushed them down the back of her top. "You need to chill out," I laughed spitefully. Most of the cafeteria laughed, watching her wriggle in an attempt to remove the ice cubes.

"Just pull your top backwards," someone from the next table advised.

"She can't," I replied. "She's wearing one of those tight, figure hugging tops. She'll have to either take it off totally in public, till the ice melts-"

"Curse you May!" she screamed at me, loud enough for a person about 3.14 miles away to hear, and causing everyone in the cafeteria to become quiet. "I swear..."

"That you'll beat me and take my crown of being the Pokemon Master away from me?"

"Yes!" she screeched. "And the winner of the Battle Tournament gets Alex!"

"You're not serious are you?" I asked, sighing.

I wish I had known how deadly serious she was. She had taken everything down, she had left no stone unturned in her research. She proceeded amazingly quickly and reached the finals.

But of course, Alex was mine.

-*-*-*-*-

Yes, you have come a long way, Rocio, I thought as the dust settled. I never thought you could even come close to me. However...huh? I mentally exclaimed, as my Lucario and Rocio's Metagross lay unconscious on the field. of all the dirty tricks...using explosion when my Lucario attempted a Close Combat. Very, very sneaky. I had underestimated her.

"The final round will be between the Pokemon Master May Norman, and the Challenger Rocio Hernandez! A severely weakened Starmie against an as badly tired and injured Persian. Who will make the cut?" the commentator said over the microphone, as we sent out our last choices.

"Let the final match begin!" The referee waved his flags.

"Persian, use Crunch!" Rocio ordered.

"Starmie, dodge it!" I replied, trying not to lose my cool, and quickly scanned the field. It was a grass covered field, which thanks to a fire-vs-fire match between us, had been reduced to ash. Starmie could definitely not dive, and if it tried Camouflage, that Persian would use Hidden Power Fire...as I had seen it do previously. Bad idea.

"Starmie, use Hydro Pump at that Persian!" I ordered, getting a sudden brainwave.

"Persian, dodge!" she ordered. "Now, charge!"

"What?" I gasped.

"If you think I would let persian land in that slush and get stuck...no chance. Persian, finish it with Slash!"

For a moment, the Stadium was silent, as it watched Persian charge towards Starmie and slash viciously at it. My Starmie rotated once on the spot and fell down.

"Starmie is unable to battle, Rocio wins! She gains the title of the World's Greatest Pokemon Master. Good game, girls," Michael the referee smiled at us, as we approached the center of the field to shake hands. "You did a great job May. Hey look, here's Toadstool!"

"Toadstool?" Rocio and I asked simultaneously, turning around. "It's only Alex," Rocio said, surprised. "Wait, Toadstool? So Alex...is actually..."

"Hey, wait a minute, all that's passed! It was just for a laugh, a publicity stunt!" Alex objected.

"But are you?" Rocio glared at him. Alex gulped.

"If I am, so what?" he asked a little defiantly.

"No way I'm going out with you," she snapped.

"B-b-b-b-but but-" Alex stammered.

"Me neither...hey, looks like we've finally agreed on something, Rocio," I giggled.

"It was just a publicity stunt," Alex groaned. "Just so you girls-"

"You believe this guy?" I asked Rocio, who was shaking her head.

"No more than you do," she answered. "Luckily, I've got two tickets to a rock concert on Dance night...want to come, May?"

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically. "Say Super- I mean Rocio, lets spend the vacation at my Aunt's home in Bel Air after that, she asked me to invite a friend with me. What say?"

"I'd love to," she said, her eyes shining. "Also, there's the Candy rock band doing rounds of the city. Wanna come? I'll buy two tickets!" she smiled.

I smiled back at her. She definitely was not attractive, but she sure was super awesome.

As we left the stadium, arm in arm, the dull but satisfying sound of Alex, the professional boxer yelling, and Michael the wedge of our love lives begging for mercy, and a crowd that was egging them on floated to our ears.

Rocio sighed a little wistfully, and tried to talk, but I waved away whatever she was going to say.

"Forget it Rocio, Alex is just a guy after all."

We burst into laughter.

Last edited by Snow Fairy Sugar; 06-14-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: [WAR VII] It's just a guy, after all!

xDDDDD

ROFL.

May, that was seriously one of the best stories I have read on PE2K.

Haha. You'd battle Kat for me? That's sweet. :P

Quote:
I smiled back at her. She definitely was not attractive, but she sure was super awesome.
lmfao. ^

&&& Chyeah. I would totally leave both of you for Michael. ;D lolz.

And a heads-up: You switch from Alex to Bryce halfway through the story. Might want to fix that. ^______^

BRYCExKAT
Old 06-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

I agree with Bryce on this one, this was hilarious. Super nerd! xDDD

Oh sure, pick the most the most common Spanish last name ever and say I'm yellow. Do I look yellow to you? xDDD

I enjoyed reading it, it got me laughing and truly a comical one-shot. There were some typos here and there, mostly with missing commas, so I suggest you go over that before tomorrow to avoid losing points.

And, Bryce, I wouldn't let you go with Michael, nope. I'm way too possesive. ;p

Wish you the best of luck, fellow OAA member who I still want to beat.

- Kat (the Super Nerd)

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 06-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Haha, do I see some new PE2K shipping?

KatxMay? MichaelxBryce?

Great story, May. I can't wait to see what you pull out from visiting granny's house next. xD
Old 06-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceBoy10 View Post
xDDDDD

ROFL.

May, that was seriously one of the best stories I have read on PE2K.

Haha. You'd battle Kat for me? That's sweet. :P

lmfao. ^

&&& Chyeah. I would totally leave both of you for Michael. ;D lolz.

And a heads-up: You switch from Alex to Bryce halfway through the story. Might want to fix that. ^______^
Lol, thanks Alex. Fixed that part too.

And nah, you get Michael.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind battling Kat. I should challenge her some time soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomKat7 View Post
I agree with Bryce on this one, this was hilarious. Super nerd! xDDD

Oh sure, pick the most the most common Spanish last name ever and say I'm yellow. Do I look yellow to you? xDDD

I enjoyed reading it, it got me laughing and truly a comical one-shot. There were some typos here and there, mostly with missing commas, so I suggest you go over that before tomorrow to avoid losing points.

And, Bryce, I wouldn't let you go with Michael, nope. I'm way too possesive. ;p

Wish you the best of luck, fellow OAA member who I still want to beat.

- Kat (the Super Nerd)
Well, all thanks to granma who was grumbling about Asians when she got indigestion after eating Chinese food. o_O

I'll fix that typos anyway, I was in a bit of a hurry. Thanks for reminding me. And I already saw that picture...but I thought it might be a bit of a comedy. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
Haha, do I see some new PE2K shipping?

KatxMay? MichaelxBryce?

Great story, May. I can't wait to see what you pull out from visiting granny's house next. xD
Haha, Mikey. xP

Just leave Bryce alone. D: