Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
HylianHero Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to HylianHero
Default Re: Pokemon and the Lullaby of Mysteries

Hello, guys. Yes, it's been a long time since I've posted, partly because I "died" and partly because I was uninterested in continuing. I greatly appreciate what you all have done for this project and I will never forget the time that you put into this. I regret having to say this, but I have asked Ryan to close the thread.

You all have been great, but if Iím not around to oversee my project, then I donít think that itís a good idea for it to continue. I never got to tell you how the plotline ended, and I think that I will keep that to myself, mainly because some people (like gamedude >_>) will take it and try to continue this project. I donít want to make anyone upset, but please stop. I got the email from PE2K this morning about two new members joining (tinnykidkid and darkrai_of_darkness), it made me realize that there are people who care enough to continue.

I just think that cancelling is the right thing to do. This project has gone on forÖ well, I donít know how long. Just rememberóitís not that I donít like you guys, itís just that I donít want the project to continue. And so, with that last thought, I say goodbye.
My Game Project | VPP Stats | Member Profile
Politoed made by Gun6
Old 06-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: Pokemon and the Lullaby of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianHero View Post
Hello, guys. Yes, it's been a long time since I've posted, partly because I "died" and partly because I was uninterested in continuing. I greatly appreciate what you all have done for this project and I will never forget the time that you put into this. I regret having to say this, but I have asked Ryan to close the thread.

You all have been great, but if Iím not around to oversee my project, then I donít think that itís a good idea for it to continue. I never got to tell you how the plotline ended, and I think that I will keep that to myself, mainly because some people (like gamedude >_>) will take it and try to continue this project. I donít want to make anyone upset, but please stop. I got the email from PE2K this morning about two new members joining (tinnykidkid and darkrai_of_darkness), it made me realize that there are people who care enough to continue.

I just think that cancelling is the right thing to do. This project has gone on forÖ well, I donít know how long. Just rememberóitís not that I donít like you guys, itís just that I donít want the project to continue. And so, with that last thought, I say goodbye.
*crys*

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.