Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Jogan Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 46
Default I need help with a fakedex!

Hello to all. I am in desperate need of help with my new Poke'mon game. I am creating it on request of my cusin. I have created all of the systems and now I need Poke'mon. I need people from PE2K to help me with my fake dex. Most of you have great graphic skills and I need your help!

I need 3 or 5 images these are:
1.Front Pose
2.Back Pose
3.Icon
(The Extra Two)
4.Shiny Front
5.Shiny Back
(If you dont want to do the sprited versions i will do them)

1,2,4,5 need to be with a solid background with dimensions of 128x128 Pixels. (if you use photoshop make the background transparent)
The Icon should have 2 images to show motion and the two together chould measure 128x64 pixels.

Please do not flame my request for help or do not flame others work
Please while helping me in this thread do not sware, and follow all of PE2K's rules.

Please note I began this project a year ago. I have many of the systems in the game, including boxes, capture, safari zone, bug catching contests, map, flying, bicylcle, moving pokemon(like the legendarys) and much more.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Galactic Spriter's Avatar
Galactic Spriter Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Castle Bleck
Posts: 4,558
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogan View Post
Hello to all. I am in desperate need of help with my new Poke'mon game. I am creating it on request of my cusin. I have created all of the systems and now I need Poke'mon. I need people from PE2K to help me with my fake dex. Most of you have great graphic skills and I need your help!

I need 3 or 5 images these are:
1.Front Pose
2.Back Pose
3.Icon
(The Extra Two)
4.Shiny Front
5.Shiny Back
(If you dont want to do the sprited versions i will do them)

1,2,4,5 need to be with a solid background with dimensions of 128x128 Pixels. (if you use photoshop make the background transparent)
The Icon should have 2 images to show motion and the two together chould measure 128x64 pixels.

Please do not flame my request for help or do not flame others work
Please while helping me in this thread do not sware, and follow all of PE2K's rules.

Please note I began this project a year ago. I have many of the systems in the game, including boxes, capture, safari zone, bug catching contests, map, flying, bicylcle, moving pokemon(like the legendarys) and much more.
Ehh... do you have a drawing of it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2008, 03:26 PM
blacklightning099's Avatar
blacklightning099 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Training Primal Dialga
Posts: 249
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogan View Post
Hello to all. I am in desperate need of help with my new Poke'mon game. I am creating it on request of my cusin. I have created all of the systems and now I need Poke'mon. I need people from PE2K to help me with my fake dex. Most of you have great graphic skills and I need your help!

I need 3 or 5 images these are:
1.Front Pose
2.Back Pose
3.Icon
(The Extra Two)
4.Shiny Front
5.Shiny Back
(If you dont want to do the sprited versions i will do them)

1,2,4,5 need to be with a solid background with dimensions of 128x128 Pixels. (if you use photoshop make the background transparent)
The Icon should have 2 images to show motion and the two together chould measure 128x64 pixels.

Please do not flame my request for help or do not flame others work
Please while helping me in this thread do not sware, and follow all of PE2K's rules.

Please note I began this project a year ago. I have many of the systems in the game, including boxes, capture, safari zone, bug catching contests, map, flying, bicylcle, moving pokemon(like the legendarys) and much more.
has this been aproved
__________________
[CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Jogan Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 46
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklightning099 View Post
has this been aproved
only shops have to be approved
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-01-2008, 05:24 PM
pokemonspriter's Avatar
pokemonspriter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: What's that?.. Can you eat it? :D
Posts: 1,186
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Hey Jogan! Do you want to use accuracy deoxeys?

There are three versions, but the middle one is what one to use.
I can't make the icon but I can do the back. I may also help more.
__________________


Avatar by PokePod :D
Banner by DoM :D

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Wandering Mew's Avatar
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Mitten State! :3
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

This sounds cool. =P I'll donate my ant line, as soon as I'm finished revamping them. XD
All I have revamped right now is the first one:

"Larva" (no official name =P)
Type: Bug
Evolution Chain:
Larva-lv.10->pupa-lv.15(male)->Soldier
Larva-lv.10->pupa-lv.15(female)->Queen

Here are the unrevamped ones:

__________________



~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~

Last edited by Wandering Mew; 06-01-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Jogan Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 46
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Mew View Post
This sounds cool. =P I'll donate my ant line, as soon as I'm finished revamping them. XD
All I have revamped right now is the first one:

"Larva" (no official name =P)
Type: Bug
Evolution Chain:
Larva-lv.10->pupa-lv.15(male)->Soldier
Larva-lv.10->pupa-lv.15(female)->Queen

wow its great thanks I will definatly use!

P.S. I think it would be cool if you created a sepertate female image so it looks slightly different from the male. Thanks

Last edited by Jogan; 06-02-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Wandering Mew's Avatar
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Mitten State! :3
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogan View Post
wow its great thanks I will definatly use!

P.S. I think it would be cool if you created a sepertate female image so it looks slightly different from the male. Thanks
Thanks. =3

They don't have female/male differences. =P If you can think of something different to add/subtract for the male, I might be able to do it.

The "Pupa":

Only the front sprite came out fairly nice. >_>;
__________________



~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Jogan Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 46
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Mew View Post


Thanks. =3

They don't have female/male differences. =P If you can think of something different to add/subtract for the male, I might be able to do it.

The "Pupa":

Only the front sprite came out fairly nice. >_>;
Thanks Youve been very helpful!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2008, 07:54 PM
pokemonspriter's Avatar
pokemonspriter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: What's that?.. Can you eat it? :D
Posts: 1,186
Default Re: I need help with a fakedex!


Can't do OWs :(
Anyway, behold Bogewoodo (boogey+ wood(o)).....
Tje one with the horn is female... she has the horn to protect baby bonsly's.
Teh other is the elvis styled male..... And the backs.........
__________________


Avatar by PokePod :D
Banner by DoM :D

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com