Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Rami CP Offline
New Trainer

Exclamation Re: [COMIC] Pokemon Purple Version [12th Page!]

Just here to tell some of u guys that I have made about three Gym leaders already (Still fixing them cuz they look retarded). So not all gyms may be accsepted. (Well maybe elite four would) onless Kirbster doesent use mine he doesent alwase like .
Well thats all. If u dont know me im Zacks asistent Idea maker/semi sprite maker of pokemon purple! (If zack says "i dont do any thing" hes half right i dont do to ALOT but i kinda help.)
Old 05-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Default Re: [COMIC] Pokemon Purple Version [12th Page!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rami CP View Post
Just here to tell some of u guys that I have made about three Gym leaders already (Still fixing them cuz they look retarded). So not all gyms may be accsepted. (Well maybe elite four would) onless Kirbster doesent use mine he doesent alwase like .
Well thats all. If u dont know me im Zacks asistent Idea maker/semi sprite maker of pokemon purple! (If zack says "i dont do any thing" hes half right i dont do to ALOT but i kinda help.)
Well he never answered my question: Want me to make more?
Old 05-30-2008, 03:14 AM
Rami CP Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: [COMIC] Pokemon Purple Version [12th Page!]

Yes, that would be ok.
But we need other custom sprites like random trainers, Elite four, and maybe some guest aperences. We have three Gym Leaders already, since we r not that in the comic we dont need gyms for awhile. Not that it wouldent help.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rami CP View Post
Yes, that would be ok.
But we need other custom sprites like random trainers, Elite four, and maybe some guest aperences. We have three Gym Leaders already, since we r not that in the comic we dont need gyms for awhile. Not that it wouldent help.
Rami, yours are just recolors and suck beyond beliefe, no offence, also let me answer the questions for on now, becuase of you I had to turn down 2 people for guest appearences (Ali and Mitch) I said no guest stars, unless I request them, but Mitch may still be in it[Rami]. and Yes, please make more to fill in the crappyness of Rami's sprites.

Here it goes:
I have posted today to tell you all that I will be disclosing Pokemon: Purple Version until around June 18th to June 20th. Its very hard to mix in with my regular schedule, with the homework, social life, and the hap of stuff. Along with working on my artz, and maybe opening a deviant art account.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro

I'm sorry, but I have found A LOT of things with this comic. One... Remember, people read left-right up-down, not right-left down-up or anything like that. So in comics, you always put the thing you want people to read first on the TOP LEFT, then next to it to the right, if there's no room, then just below it. No matter WHERE the person talking is.

Second, it is very hard to find out which panel I'm supposed to read. Maybe make them a little more spread out and/or use the first thing, except for the panels?

Third, the storyline is very random, easily drifting of track, unpredictable(which is, however, good), and well... Not really a storyline. If you try to have more of a storyline it focuses on, that would make it much better. Take the games for example. Say... PMD. It follows a straight storyline, and is also very easy to read. They don't drift off the storyline, and say random stuff about cookies(they are yummy though ). I mean, it would just be FUNNY... And bad... If say... a Meowth just randomly came up saying "I'm not a thief. Because I have cookies!" when it had just stolen in front of everyone.

That's all I have.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:12 AM
Kirby Grunt Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kirby Grunt Send a message via MSN to Kirby Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoro View Post
I'm sorry, but I have found A LOT of things with this comic. One... Remember, people read left-right up-down, not right-left down-up or anything like that. So in comics, you always put the thing you want people to read first on the TOP LEFT, then next to it to the right, if there's no room, then just below it. No matter WHERE the person talking is.

Second, it is very hard to find out which panel I'm supposed to read. Maybe make them a little more spread out and/or use the first thing, except for the panels?

Third, the storyline is very random, easily drifting of track, unpredictable(which is, however, good), and well... Not really a storyline. If you try to have more of a storyline it focuses on, that would make it much better. Take the games for example. Say... PMD. It follows a straight storyline, and is also very easy to read. They don't drift off the storyline, and say random stuff about cookies(they are yummy though ). I mean, it would just be FUNNY... And bad... If say... a Meowth just randomly came up saying "I'm not a thief. Because I have cookies!" when it had just stolen in front of everyone.

That's all I have.
1/2.) I have found a way (lol found it!) to finnally put some organization into my comics

3.) Storyline will be Introduced sometime in june/this month

[New sig]