Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:21 AM
Kaile Offline
New Trainer

Post Selestial

Message from the writer:
so I've always wanted to create a fan fiction and decided to create one
this story didn't took place in the Earth but merely in pokemon world and some thoughts i applied...

If some spellings are incorrect, wrong grammar... please forgive me for the inconvenience...

please give some feedback good or bad...
and please read it
thank you...

Prologue

1000 B.C.
In the sacred world of Pokemon lie 3 main lands of different tribes and different beliefs…
There is the tribe called Rune where people are living placidly, the main rival of the tribe Hakor, which only goal is to conquer the whole Pokemon world…

Because of the rivalry of the two major tribes the Rune seek help from their god Arceus the known and believed creator of the whole Pokemon world…

Arceus has confer its people’s wish and gave them 5 powerful amulets
These amulets are given to five selected pokemon trainers, or specifically known as the Selestials to protect the land of Rune
But there are 3 main rules of being a Selestial:
-Your life and attention should only be for sake of the Rune
-No matter what happens you shouldn’t leave you comrades in a battle, if a Selestial died his last wish should be granted life or death then the amulet is passed to the other selected one…
And the last one is…
-Selestials are prohibited too fain affection or love other Selestials…

This leads to the much tighter rivalry of Hakor against the Rune for they want to acquire the amulets to overpower the world…

But despite of the two major tribes there’s another land of tribe who didn’t bother to involve on the rivalry….
There are whom who’s confused on where to side…
Traumatized,
Scared,
Poor,
No dignity,
And plainly just being stepped on they are the people of Edin…
70% of the people of Edin came from Rune… there are some reasons that vary why they migrate perhaps the lack of financial needs, etc.

The first selected batch of Selestials are led and trained by Master Crain…
Revelations came into mind when the Hakors sent a letter of peace to the Runes…
They wanted to reconcile…
But confusion came when they think it was just a trap, for the Hakors to acquire the amulets and invade the whole pokemon world…

(i'm not yet done with the first chapter so for the readers please wait for an update... thank you)

Old 05-28-2008, 10:07 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: Selestial

Two details that you might want to fix.
1) Don't use numbers like this ,'3'. Spell them out, 'three'.
2) You said that this was placed in the world of Pokemon, as in the place where PMD and PMD2 are based off of. So this doesn't make sense:
'These amulets are given to five selected pokemon trainers, or specifically known as the Selestials to protect the land of Rune'

Other than that, quite good. You messed up a little bit with the punctuation, but still good.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:28 PM
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: Selestial

Hmmm I desire more because this could be could if the story line is revised and edited a little better