Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:03 AM
2wings Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to 2wings Send a message via MSN to 2wings
Default Re: Scott and Mikey Present: Humorous Short Stories, PE2K Style! We Make Fun Of YOU!

I wonder if anyone is allowed to post a story? Permission to write a Humorous short story?
Old 02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: Scott and Mikey Present: Humorous Short Stories, PE2K Style! We Make Fun Of YOU!

Feel free as long as it's within PE2K's limits. Which means no cursing, sexual stuff, etc XD.

I need to write one, earn my keep for having the name in the title ...

_________________ ~=~ EDIT ~=~ _________________

PE2K: The Musical
Part 1: War! VI
By: Scott
To the tune of ‘Everybody’ by the Backstreet Boys

-Listen to the real song while reading my lyrics. It sounds much better when you have the beat in your ear :P-
Yeah, I realize it's not great and the graphics are off. But it's Paint and I took 10 minutes on it xP

Chorus
Mikey: Time for Warrr-ah
Neo: Whaat a chooore-ah ...
Mikey: Time for Warr-ah
Neo: A knock-down, drag-out fight …
Rust: Aqua’s Swarm’s back right here
All: Um ... Alright?

Rocket Meowth: Oh my gosh WAR's back agggaaaaainn …
Mikey: Trainer, Alpha, we're all draaaftin'.
Finch: We’re gunna kick your butt right noooow!
Mikey: I’ve just got a point!
Rocket Meowth: Don’t ask us how …

Pre-Chorus
Rust: Isn't Aqua originaaaall?
All: Nooooo
Rust: I voted for it … wasn’t I not the only ooone?
All: Nooooo
Finch: Swarm is awesome-full
All: Suuuuure ...
Rocket Meowth: Neo is everything we need!
Rust: We’re gunna win the War now!

Chorus Again

Nightstrider Members: Second place is still in the aiiiiir-ah!
Syndicate Members: We’re winnin' by so much we no longer caaare-ah …
Rocket Members: Does anyone even remember we're still hereee-ah?
Alpha Members: Now we have to wait until War begins agggaaain-ah…

Pre-Chorus Again
Chorus Again Again

Finch: Hey people, even you over there-ah …
Neo: Bron, stop hidin’ under that chaaair-ah …
Finch: I’ve gotta say something, I’ll tell the forum today-ah!
Finch: The Syndicate does evil right, I hope Scott doesn’t make a team aggaaaain-ah.

Chorus Again Again Again

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 02-03-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Because people think I am dead. =P

Knightblazer Writing Productions proudly presents...

A tale of life...
"Namikaze."
Of truth...
"Y-yes...?"
Of friendship...
"Starting today..."
And of...
"...yes...?"
...cola-flavoured lollipops.
"You will be transferred to Class 3-Z."

"...huh?"

Namikaze Ryuusaki, aged fifteen - going on sixteen.
Caught during the summer break working illegally as an underage bodyguard (?),
she has been transferred to class 3-Z, the reputed worse class in PE2K High School.
However, what Ryuusaki will discover is perpectually unlike what the others in the school imagine...
[ Starring ]
PokemonElite2000 as RYAN 'ELITE' TWENTY HUNDRED
"Oh, a newcomer? Welcome to class 3-Z! You can call me Ryan."

Neo Pikachu as NEO WINTERFIELD
"This? It's an odd job - I've got eight odd jobs to juggle with, so there's not a lot of time to do this after school. Following an idol is pretty hard, you know."

Kenny C. 2000 as KENNY C. 'CAMPBELL'
"Anything you need, just ask me now alright? The others are such undisplined people."

TheScottMan as SCOTT SCRUBS
"MARRY ME~!! I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ALIVE!"

RocketMeowth as ROCKET 'RM' MEOWTH
"He who doesn't work shouldn't eat now, nya."

rust as RUST MAKUTA
"How can you say that, Winterfield? I'm only doing this out of the kindness of my heart."

May Norman as MAY NORMAN
"Oh... he really died for you now, Kenny."

Deathspector as ASURA AZEON 'DEATHSPECTOR'
"I like guitars. They play really nicely - they're what makes me feel alive."

charizard_mike as MIKEY 'CHARIZARD' ANONE
"Hey, hey, hey! Stop trying to kill Scott everytime now!"

skiboydoggy as REGAN 'SKI' ROYSTON
"...I can't die..."

Starkipraggy as WILSON 'IRON ROD' FELIX
"CHOHITASSU! BANKETSSU! FELIX FINGER!!"

Knightblazer as NAMIKAZE RYUUSAKI
"If ya got any problems then just talk to my fist!"

Knightblazer also as KNIGHTBLAZER
"..."

Sakata Gintoki as SAKATA GINTOKI [GINPACHI-SENSEI]
"And old hag; if you've got the money to go and hire a bodyguard - how about putting a chandelier in the classroom?"

Watch as this class of misfits go through life...

"Is that supposed to be... GINPACHI?!"

School...

"To make an abupt start to our day... I'm giving you all a pop quiz."
"EH?!"
"Can't hear you."

...and food fights.

"...WHERE ARE THEIR WEAPONS COMING FROM?!"

[ SCHOOL OF JOKE ]
the crack! PE2K alternate high school gag fiction

coming in summer/fall/winter sometime of 2008

How can I survive in such an abnormal class? What does the future hold for you, Namikaze Ryuusaki?
...maybe I should have transferred schools instead...

+

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Organized Knight, organized.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:11 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I really been working on this since January. As in that I mean I started in January then just finish it right now.

-----------------------------------

The Not-So-Daily-Psyduck
The official newspaper of PE2K since 2000 with more pulp!

AQUA a Band?

It has seems that AQUA has now recently expanded to the WiFi battling field by creating a clan within the Diamond and Pearl Battle boards. The AQUA clan has met with mild success and is currently in a clan war with the Assassins. Still not many knows much about AQUA’s other counter part from the distance past as a band.

The idea of expanding AQUA’s ideals to many different areas have always been something that Rust have dream about as seen with the latest expansion to the DP Boards. Once there he has been trying to civilize the so call ‘noobs’ there to be respectable members of PE2K while raising an army of AQUA loyalist to fight under him. This is a noble cause and proving to be fruitful unlike his last attempt when he took AQUA to the music industry as the band called Aqua.

According to many sources, Rust formed the band Aqua to help spread the word of AQUA across the airwaves and to make millions. With hit success like Barbie Girl and Cartoon Heroes, Rust and his band Aqua went to rake in millions. The band was made up of Rust, Finch, Skidoggboy and Charbok and together they made music about crazy things. Back in when pop rein free in the music world, Rust took close AQUAs to form a band that was supposed to have taken over the world of music. The band had a slow start but with great hits like Cartoon Heroes and Barbie Girl, they rose quickly to the top 40 charts.

In a press conference after their second hit, Cartoon Heroes, people claim that Rust only had this to say, “We sholl pwn joo all!11!1!! Exclamation points.”

And they did for a short time. Still their success was coming to a close. Only six months after the release of Cartoon Heroes and having the song Barbie Girl appear in many hit TV Shows like the Powerpuff Girls, Charbok wanted out to do his own thing by becoming an underwear model while chasing after his imaginary lugia friend. After many long fights. The band slowly began to break apart. Because of the claims of seeing a lugia while on the set of his underwear photo shots and tubes of crystal meth hidden within his underwear, Charbok was sent to a mental hospital where he currently tries to sing to the words of “You Pitful” by Weird Al. Skidoggboy wanted to sell a line of hair products while having commercials of him running around naked for no apparent reason just so he can say he is all powerful naked. Still just like anything else that was rushed, it failed. Also there were repercussions of having a tough manly team like AQUA associated with the bubble gum pop band that AQUA became. Many times a day Rust receive emails and mail saying that he is looks good in a dress and that he should just make AQUA focus purely on music and forget about taking over the world with his cute little clothes. Rust instantly went into hiding for a few days. Some say that during this time he was spotted in gentlemen clubs peeping on hard earning customers who were seeking services from the lady attendants of the club.

With just Rust and Finch, they tried to keep going with the AQUA band but it failed and eventually Rust went back to PE2K as a broken man with Finch to keep leaving him every once in awhile to leave Rust alone to remind him of his failing times as the band AQUA.

Now that a new dawn is coming to the pokemon world, Rust and Finch are trying again to expand AQUA to the realms of DP Pokemon battling. To what effect will this have on the growth of AQUA? Will it be the same as the once famed AQUA but then reach to point where AQUA would just only associated with the likes of Britney Spears? Only time will tell and a few bottles of crystal meth.

Recent Happenings

New FanFic: Memories of Something by ColdBoy

The Not So Daily Psyduck was one of the first invited to view the newest RP by ColdBoy who said he got special training from the great, ever so grand, Neo Pikachu. ColdBoy told us that Neo told him that a crazy old lady that lives across the street from Neo told him that he should make something that not even the creators of Pokemon would think of. Well he has succeeded because not even the readers know what he was thinking of. The fanfic he came up with was so great that we don’t even know what it is about. It seems to be a story about purple holes, green dinosaurs and people in pink dress which really sounds like Scott’s idea of a good time at his house. Here what some people have to say about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameRyushin View Post
Because of you asking nicely to reply CB, I will reply....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
If it's gets more interesting later though, I may keep reading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
I have nothing better to do.
And those are only a few of the many readers that have read ColdBoy’s fanfic called Memory of Requtirum or something like that.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 05-01-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:35 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Alright, Mikey. I'll make sure to get you back. Don't you run away now.

I think that I'm stopping that fanfiction, and soon enough, I'll come up with one that makes more sense. The new one will apply to my life. It will be epic.

Just you wait, Mikey. :p
Old 05-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Wow, who would've thought rust could've made a band, least of all a good one.

Anyway, got my own story here. :D

Trainer and Aqua's Debate on CNN

Larry King: And we're back on, with two representitives from two of the teams involved in this "WAR VII". We're gonna discuss some of the things that are going to happen in this WAR. First, we welcome none other than Mikey, the leader of Team Trainer, to the studio! How do you do, Mikey?

Charizard_Mike: Hey there, Larry. It's an honor to be on your show, I've always idolized you. I always thought you were kinda cute... *blushes*

Larry King: *chuckles nervously* Well, I have to admit I am kind of handsome. *winks at Mikey* Now, welcome the leader of Aqua to the studio! Presenting... Rust! How are you today, rust?

Rust: Hello Larry. How are things, man?

Larry King: Well, I've been meaning to have a talk with you two about this WAR. For example, will it be dangerous to anyone?

Mikey: Ha, Larry. You are so funny. No, this WAR is completely harmless, it's just a series of contests on many different categories. For example, I believe there's Fan Fiction, Spriting, Graphics and URPG involved.

Rust: *nods* Mikey is right. There is much tension between the six teams, however. Why, I remember last time when Neo took out an AK-47 and tried to shoot us all up.

Larry King: Oh really! What happened next?

Mikey: Don't worry, dear. No one died. There were only 3 severe injuries, I believe.

Rust: Yes. However, what's to say he won't do it again? He's been high-strung recently, as a matter of fact. Why, just today, I think I might have seen him drive 20 mph past the legal speed limit. He is most definitely high--

*part of ceiling falls down*

???: I have not been high-strung! I am just fine. You three, on the other hand...

*camera swerves to hole in ceiling, where Neo is standing with a grenade launcher*

Neo Pikachu: YOU IDIOTS ARE ALL GOING DOWN!! *fires grenade launcher*

Kaboom. o:

Epilogue

Neo was sentenced to 3 years in jail, and charged a $20000 fine for murder and damage to property.

Larry King, Mikey, and rust all died, and they all had a giant funeral.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:54 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

You guys should so sing the song Scott made. That would be the most epic thing ever XD