Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro
Default Ruinous Sunset Tutorial{Why did I post this...?}

For those of you who don't want the tut in your Paint, just want the palette, I made it easier for ya.

C+CC? Oh, also, here's a little tip on making palettes. If you click on Edit Colors, you can move it around to select your brightest base color or whatever order you prefer to do it in. Then, put that in custom colors... Then look! You can make shades of that same color via the bar to the right. I can make a whole palette while only using a different spot two times. That's how awesome that bar is.

Oh, also, forgive the fuzziness and stuff of the first picture. I was messing around with the Stretch and Skew thing because it's my first time making a tut, and also my first time using the Stretch and Skew tool.

Edit: Here's another example(far-away) of a Ruinous Sunset Pokemon:

Also, I forgot to mention this, but you do NOT take off any black that might be in the eyes or by the mouth. Except for on inverts. The only exceptions are Pokemon like Wingull, or Pokemon with their mouths closed.

Woops. It's supposed to say black. Oh well. When it says "that lack outline just doesn't cut it..." it's supposed to say "that black outline just doesn't cut it..."

Edit: I just made some markings to put on your RS Pokemon, and here they are(top two are regular, the first one is if you put it on side colors, the second on main, same goes for inverted, the bottom ones):

The four suns... What can I say? I was bored.

Post all your Ruinous Sunset Pokemon. Or Violet Ocean if you're either pokemole camerupt or DarkSalamence.

Last edited by Akoro; 05-18-2008 at 09:54 AM.