Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer

Arrow Only the strongest may survive-One shot

This is my first one-shot, so please comment!

The first time saw him; I immediately knew he was horrible. His cold, hard eyes, along with his big, broad knuckles. It was too much for me to handle. As the years passed, he threw me in a solid rock cage. I just had to get out, but couldn’t. The cage sealed me inside like a prisoner. I knew what he was going to do. As his bodyguards unlocked the cage, I sprung forward with all my might; just trying to get away. But I unfortunately had no clue what was in store for me. As his clenched up fist made impact on my feathery check, I felt my supply of Oran berries fall from my bag. I fell limp with the pain that came with it.
As all went black, I faintly heard him say: “You were always the weak one, Pidgey. I never could’ve trusted you. Now you live alone in the cold, damp woods.” I passed out as he finished.
I arose with a sore check. I forgot all about last night, until I saw the bruised Oran berries laying on the ground a few feet away. A Tailow fluttered about in a nearby tree, startling me. There was a clear lake right in front of me, along with beautiful trees surrounding the perimeter of the forest. For a moment I felt as if I were in heaven. Then reality gave me a good, hard welcome. I was electrocuted from the back. As I turned around, I saw a tall boy wearing a baseball cap. He had a Pikachu next to him with a big smirk on its face. I wasn’t in the mood or strong enough for the battle, but I fought anyway. I was knocked out in a flash. One Thunder Bolt did the trick. “Go! Pokeball!” shouted the boy as he chucked an empty Pokeball towards me. It whacked me on the head, and then I was sucked in as I lost conscious.
I couldn’t trust anyone anymore, but there was no way out of this new prison. I didn’t know what to do. I soon came up with a plan to escape. The next time I was sent out for training, I’d make a run for it. But I soon had second thoughts. Maybe some training would be good for me, considering I’m at level seven-teen.
I stayed with the boy for a while, trying to evolve into my stronger self. One day, it happened. I had just beaten a swarm of Seedots, with some health to spare. All of a sudden, I started glowing white. I have only heard of evolution, but never seen it. My wings grew wider, as my body became more slim and tall. When the glowing stopped, I felt more powerful. I was just about to fly away, but stayed still. A kinship had grown between me and the boy, and would be difficult to leave. In my heart I knew we would meet again, but had already left.
As tears formed in the boy’s eyes, they formed in mine, too. I wanted to say goodbye, but I was too far away.

Is it good? Please reply your comments!
Old 05-10-2008, 06:57 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: Only the strongest may survive-One shot

It's a little confusing, and sad, but overall good story. Was it Ash? I dought it, but still.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Only the strongest may survive-One shot

No, it wasn't Ash.