Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Neo Raichu Offline
New Trainer

Post codes

how do u input codes 4 FR/LG?
Old 06-16-2005, 08:44 AM
PokeMasterJOE Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: codes

have you a action replay or any other cheat device ?
Old 06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Neo Raichu Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: codes

sadly no
Old 06-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Well that's how. You need a device such as Action Replay or GameShark in order to input codes. I would also suggest not talking like you are on AIM, and using capitols, periods, and refrain from using u, r, 4, 2, etc.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Nemesis Offline
Master Trainer

...and I would recomend that you don't use ar or game shark because they glitch up the game... ...right now I'm going to list the glitches that happened when I used one code and one code only (the code was 'complete pokedex'): I can't get tms; when I do and then look in my TM pouch it is completly empty except for the HMs; I can't get berrys; my berry pouch is always completly empty; when I find a berry and then look at my berry pouch it is completly empty; I have infinite pokeballs (yes infinite, when I sell 99 of them I gane one... ...but when I use/sell one I loose one... ...that lets me have infinite money... ....but still it annoys me); I all of a sudden had max money and potions; and finally after I whent through victory road and then wanted to challenge the elite four for the first time someone said I can't challlenge them because Loriel is missing (which is supposed to happen after I beat them for the first time, not before I meat them =( ), and then I had to do all of the island stuff before beating the elite four, and the first time I beat them they had leveled up there pokemon at least 10 levels (and changed some) since the first time that never happenned (you have no idea how hard it was beating Gary's level 73 Tyrannitar with my pokemon that where all around level 50)...

Thank you, Daniella Defines Divinity, for this banner.

Come not between the Nazgūl and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. But bear thee away to the houses of lamantation, beyond all darkness, where thy flest shal be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked before the Lidless Eye!

-Witch King

Practice makes perfect but since nobody is perfect, why practice?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:05 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

lol, I'll make sure I never touch that code :O

But I will try to catch pokeman! (Fight wild snorlax maybe, I really want one and I'd rather invest in an AR than a freaking FRLG)
Old 06-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Nemesis Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
lol, I'll make sure I never touch that code :O

But I will try to catch pokeman! (Fight wild snorlax maybe, I really want one and I'd rather invest in an AR than a freaking FRLG)
...well my AR's codes for the pokemon not obtainable in ruby/saphire don't work, but the ones for the pokemon I can get on it do (...though I don't need codes for them...), which sucks, meaning I have to trade them off of my fire red or leaf grean versoin... ...though the codes might work on Emerald (I'm just saying they don't work on rs)... ...you don't want frlg? They have really dood move tutors on it though... ...but meh...

Come not between the Nazgūl and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. But bear thee away to the houses of lamantation, beyond all darkness, where thy flest shal be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked before the Lidless Eye!

-Witch King

Old 06-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

This has nothing to do with the thread, but are you allowed to copy other people's user names?

I mean, 'Neo Raichu' is just a different version of 'Neo Pikachu.'

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 06-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Nemesis Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector
This has nothing to do with the thread, but are you allowed to copy other people's user names?

I mean, 'Neo Raichu' is just a different version of 'Neo Pikachu.'
I'm not sure but I sure wouldn't copy the name of a mod...

-Witch King

Old 06-20-2005, 03:26 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
...well my AR's codes for the pokemon not obtainable in ruby/saphire don't work, but the ones for the pokemon I can get on it do (...though I don't need codes for them...), which sucks, meaning I have to trade them off of my fire red or leaf grean versoin... ...though the codes might work on Emerald (I'm just saying they don't work on rs)... ...you don't want frlg? They have really dood move tutors on it though... ...but meh...
Tested the Encounter codes, Snorlax worked fine, though I believe I'd have to repeat breeding for decent IVs (I hear they all start Hardy with 000000 for IVs ;_;) Lucky for so many 31 Dittos that I caught :X

MT wise, I can do the same using AR, more or less, and it's not technically cheating, it's more "I'm saving 20-30 bucks of my money" kind of thing :p

Still working on breeding for a good Doduo tho, Snorlax can wait :D (?/31/?/?/?/?/15 Doduo is breeding with ?/?/?/?/?/31/31 Doduo, both Jolly @ Everstone :X Hoping for a max Atk/speed one, and the 31 in sp Def is nice too if I can get that)
Old 06-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Nemesis Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Tested the Encounter codes, Snorlax worked fine, though I believe I'd have to repeat breeding for decent IVs (I hear they all start Hardy with 000000 for IVs ;_;) Lucky for so many 31 Dittos that I caught :X

MT wise, I can do the same using AR, more or less, and it's not technically cheating, it's more "I'm saving 20-30 bucks of my money" kind of thing :p

Still working on breeding for a good Doduo tho, Snorlax can wait :D (?/31/?/?/?/?/15 Doduo is breeding with ?/?/?/?/?/31/31 Doduo, both Jolly @ Everstone :X Hoping for a max Atk/speed one, and the 31 in sp Def is nice too if I can get that)
...I need to get an emerald version... ...but uhh... ...when I used the encounter codes on my frlg versions they don't have zero ivs, just random ones like any wild pokemon (I cought a wild Tediursa and it had 30+ attack and speed ivs using the ar)... ...and yeah for me it is a big time and money saver (I don't want to have to buy colleseum just to get the other GSC pokes I wouldn't be able to get otherwise... ...and ev training gos so much faster when using codes to make something like a Mechamp appear over fighting something like paras...)... ...also I don't have encounter codes for rs, I just have codes that put pokemon in my pc box 1 slot 1, and those don't work for pokemon other than the 200 I can actually get on those games... ...all my frlg pokemon codes work (well everyone I tried ), its just that random glitches happen, which gave me the idea to have a game slave (for ev training I trade something to my slave game ev train it and then trade back, and if I want something like a Tediursa I catch one on that game using the code then trade it off, etc...); you get the idea...

-Witch King

Old 06-20-2005, 06:25 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

So it's random now... I gotta test the encounter code a bit more then! I've only tried it with Snorlax, and I killed two while catching one (it's hard to catch a Lv 13 Lax with a Lv 28 Tropius, especially if you thought your Lv 91 Linoone was a Tropius, I swear!)

If IVs are indeed random, then I'd have a field day! Though it's not gonna be that hard to get at least 1 max IV on breeding w/ a Max IV ditto...
Old 06-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Nemesis Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
So it's random now... I gotta test the encounter code a bit more then! I've only tried it with Snorlax, and I killed two while catching one (it's hard to catch a Lv 13 Lax with a Lv 28 Tropius, especially if you thought your Lv 91 Linoone was a Tropius, I swear!)

If IVs are indeed random, then I'd have a field day! Though it's not gonna be that hard to get at least 1 max IV on breeding w/ a Max IV ditto...
Well its random for my FR and LG... ...also to make things easier you might also want to try the infinite of every ball code (the only glitch that happened with that to me wasn't really a glitch... ...its just weird to have Safary balls ouside of the Safari zone)... ...and if they are always set to zero then maybe there is a way to make them set at 31 ?

EDIT: ...I wrote a lot more stuff here on breading here, though I deleted it because there is actually a topic on that in the rs section, and pretty much everything I wrote here I also wrote there...

-Witch King

Last edited by Nemesis; 06-20-2005 at 09:11 PM.