Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:34 PM
izimngcubes15 Offline
New Trainer

Default Big question...

Okay, I have read the threads about getting legendaries and stuff on the islands, but none have told me how do I get: 4, 5,6, 7 islands? How do I access those islands? And Raikou /Entei/Suicune is in the wild right? If so, is it only in the islands? or all around kanto? Please help.

EDIT: Also can I breed my pokemon in leaf green? (to get the pre evolved forms) and where can you find the girl in berry forest on 3 island? I've looked all over.

Last edited by izimngcubes15; 06-07-2005 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Smurf Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf
Default Re: Big question...

You get to those other islands by beating the elite four and going to the pokemon center in One Island and talking to the guy by the trading machine. Also, the breeding center is on four island I think.

As for the legendary dogs, I'm not quite sure. =P
Old 06-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Deoxysfan Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Big question...

Well first you need to beat the Elite 4. To get Raikou /Entei/Suicune it depends on your starter. If you started with Squirtle you will find Raikou if you started with Charmander you will find Suicune and if you started with Bulbasuar you will find Entei. You can only find Raikou /Entei/Suicune at Kanto not on the islands.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:05 PM
absol2005 Offline

Send a message via MSN to absol2005
Talking Re: Big question...

For Lostelle, you have to go all the way up in the Berry Forest, all the way right and again up.
Old 06-17-2005, 07:42 AM
lavita.larvitaristhebest Offline
Experienced Trainer

Post Re: Big question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by izimngcubes15
Okay, I have read the threads about getting legendaries and stuff on the islands, but none have told me how do I get: 4, 5,6, 7 islands? How do I access those islands? And Raikou /Entei/Suicune is in the wild right? If so, is it only in the islands? or all around kanto? Please help.

EDIT: Also can I breed my pokemon in leaf green? (to get the pre evolved forms) and where can you find the girl in berry forest on 3 island? I've looked all over.
The legendary dogs can only be found in kanto, and uhm here is a walkthrough that can help u with the islands:

pokedream walkthrough - follow this walkthrough from there!

hope it helps