Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-30-2008, 08:43 AM
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- Send a message via MSN to -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- Send a message via Yahoo to -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
Default Re: Misty's Coming Back (It's Confirmed)

misty comung back we be awsome
Old 03-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Dreamerboi Offline
Amateur Trainer

It great there even a chance she coming back,but let not try to get ahead of ourselves, we don't want to get all excited just because wiki said it confirmed she coming back, anybody can pretty much edit wiki, so please try to keep the excitement down to minium i don't want people ending up disapointed now do we? but if it is true, great
Old 03-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Frozen_in_Time Offline

Can't wait!!
I may start watching again just to see her and her new 'mons!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Rikku_ko Offline

Not sure if I can trust this seeing as Wiki is the most reliable source.. but I'd be very happy if it was.

Why can't there ever be more than one girl on Ash's team? They can have pointless tag-a-longs like Max(sorry Max, no offense >_<) but they can't have an extra female protagonist? No fair XD

I'm guessing she'll just appear for one or two eps again though(Like her last appearance and May's upcoming one.)

I think it would be interesting if they have a few episodes solely about Misty's battles back in Cerulean City. You know, like the ones in Pokemon Chronicles. Same goes for May(along with Harely and Drew) and her adventures. It would be a nice break from the often formulaic episodes and it would give a lot of us the chance to see our favorite characters again.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
poke123 Offline

the thing about misty isnt on wikipedia anymore so....
i mean she was cool and everything but she didnt do much(she didnt really have a goal other than be a really good water pokemon trainer)
she was cool and everything but i liked may better
Old 03-31-2008, 11:06 PM
Jesus of Magikarps Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Jesus of Magikarps

Leik OMG Misty!!!1111111111111 :bigg rin:

I always knew she would come back. They always come back...

No longer using this account! Now known as Trainer Zak!
Old 03-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachufan25 View Post
I just read on wikipedia.com, that Misty is returning as the fourth character on the anime, I know many people have been wondering if she would come back or not, but it is confirmed that she will. What are peoples opinions on this? Here is a link to where I found this information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_%28anime%29 look under the headline airing and production, near the bottom of this subsection. Sorry everyone, but it would appear I most likely got to far ahead of myself.
love misty hope she commes back:D

Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

Old 03-31-2008, 11:49 PM
napoleonn 4 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
you can read japanese ?
and if its truw i hope they hook up or something

treasure life
for you only have one
but really when you think about it
what is life?
why are we here?
to just live and die?
never the less where here
and we must treasure that.
for there is a reason
its out there
some where
Old 04-02-2008, 03:15 AM
megamanxpoke Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to megamanxpoke

Misty coming back? That would be a little confusing. But it would sure make the series more exciting!

Old 04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Arrrcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Arrrcanine

I hope she comes back. She was a much better female heroine than May is, and not so... perky and weird.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

1)Anyone can edit wiki. But...

2) Anyone can delete things from wiki, so just because someone might hate Misty/ or is not able to read japanese and does believe the news and
deleted that does not mean she is not coming back but...

3) Just because she is coming back in an episode does not mean she is coming back to stay but...

4) Even if she is staying I don't think it would ruin the group to have Misty there.

5) If Dawn is not well written enough to not be eclipsed but Misty's character, then maybe it would be better if Dawn left.
I've never really liked her or May myself. (Nothing bad meant to those that do by the way)

6) And if getting rid of Dawn will bring back the real bossy side of Misty, and stop Ash from being a cardbroad cutout of himself, I am all for it

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art

Last edited by Orange_Flaaffy; 04-03-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:21 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Flaaffy View Post

2) Anyone can delete things from wiki, so just because someone might hate Misty/ or is not able to read japanese and does believe the news and

3) Just because she is coming back in an episode does not mean she is coming back to stay but...

4) Even if she is staying I don't think it would ruin the group to have Misty there.

5) If Dawn is not well written enough to not be eclipsed but Misty's character, then maybe it would be better if Dawn left.
I've never really liked her or May myself. (Nothing bad meant to those that do by the way)

6) And if getting rid of Dawn will bring back the real bossy side of Misty, and stop Ash from being a cardbroad cutout of himself, I am all for it

Well if they had Ash and Misty kiss eachother, I'd be convinced to let her back on. but Dawn wears a cool dress and has great legs. Course we know Ash is as dedicated as Clark Kent in doing his job in Pokemon Mastery.

Wish he'd look at Dawn though. She's starting to remind me of that old series many years ago, Pete and Pete with Ellen. There's a girl named Ellen, could be the apple of Pete's eye, but she's a girl and his friend. That's what Ash probably thinks of Dawn as just a girl and a friend. I think it's lame though for Dawn is the type of girl I"d fall in love with.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:04 PM
i will x your y Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to i will x your y Send a message via MSN to i will x your y

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
Im not really excited. They have a new voice actress for her so it wont be the same.
Same. Actually, I stopped watching Pokemon with the new voices. I actually cried when I heard the new ones on a film/special. My friend was all "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASH ASH!!!! D:"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBoy View Post
Misty returning is pure awesomeness. I don't even really watch Pokemon anymore ever since Hoenn. After Misty left, the show just kinda fell downwards. Still though, I don't think that I'll return to watching the series. However, it's good to know that Misty is making a comeback.
Even if it's one episode, I'll be totaly happy. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Flaaffy View Post

Who the hell likes Dawn or May?

<__<

MISTY FOR THE WIN.

good game.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Well if they had Ash and Misty kiss eachother, I'd be convinced to let her back on. but Dawn wears a cool dress and has great legs. Course we know Ash is as dedicated as Clark Kent in doing his job in Pokemon Mastery.

Wish he'd look at Dawn though. She's starting to remind me of that old series many years ago, Pete and Pete with Ellen. There's a girl named Ellen, could be the apple of Pete's eye, but she's a girl and his friend. That's what Ash probably thinks of Dawn as just a girl and a friend. I think it's lame though for Dawn is the type of girl I"d fall in love with.
The dress and legs of a character have nothing to do with how well written a characters' personality is.

If Dawn can not be more that how she looks and stereotypes she acts like, it is best if Misty were to replace her IMHO.

Ash still has so much to learn that there would be no less newbie-ish learning plot to focus on ;)
Quote:
Well if they had Ash and Misty kiss eachother, I'd be convinced to let her back on.
And whoever said anything about kissing? I will just be happy to have Misty back as herself, there does not even need to be shipping. What Ash's group desperately needs is conflict and character growth, and Misty can bring that if she is her old self :)

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art

Last edited by Orange_Flaaffy; 04-03-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:44 AM
BLAZIKEN_EMY Offline
Banned

Awesome!!!misty Is Coming Back!!!!^_^"!(thanks Fur Posting These!!)