Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:38 AM
pikachufan25 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to pikachufan25
Default Misty's Coming Back (It's Confirmed)

I just read on wikipedia.com, that Misty is returning as the fourth character on the anime, I know many people have been wondering if she would come back or not, but it is confirmed that she will. What are peoples opinions on this? Here is a link to where I found this information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_%28anime%29 look under the headline airing and production, near the bottom of this subsection. Sorry everyone, but it would appear I most likely got to far ahead of myself.

Last edited by pikachufan25; 03-29-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:54 AM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Misty's Coming Back (It's Confirmed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachufan25 View Post
I just read on wikipedia.com, that Misty is returning as the fourth character on the anime, I know many people have been wondering if she would come back or not, but it is confirmed that she will. What are peoples opinions on this? Here is a link to where I found this information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_%28anime%29
I hate Misty a lot. If Misty does come and tag along who is going to take control of the Cerulean Gym?
Old 03-29-2008, 05:05 AM
Okami-Chan Offline

Send a message via MSN to Okami-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachufan25 View Post
I just read on wikipedia.com, that Misty is returning as the fourth character on the anime, I know many people have been wondering if she would come back or not, but it is confirmed that she will. What are peoples opinions on this? Here is a link to where I found this information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_%28anime%29 look under the headline airing and production, near the bottom of this subsection. Sorry everyone, but it would appear I most likely got to far ahead of myself.
OMG I'M GONNA START WATCHING AGAIN.
Misty better keep her newer outfit. Seriously, it looks a lot better.

是自由的、飛翔。
Old 03-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucariofan View Post
I hate Misty a lot. If Misty does come and tag along who is going to take control of the Cerulean Gym?
Her sisters are back home.

There have been plenty of rumours about Misty's return, and I know her Japanese voice actress mentioned that she would be in there somewhere, but I wouldn't really say it's been confirmed and finalised yet (though I definitely hope she does come back).
Old 03-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Ripto Offline
New Trainer

Finally Misty is coming back!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Frozen_in_Time Offline

Misty is much purdyer than Dawn or May!
Old 03-29-2008, 07:52 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

You got to be kidding. Much as I like Misty, this creates too much confusion> You have a team in place, keep the team as it is. Putting Misty on will probably drive Dawn away and that's going to be sad. Dawn deserves to stay, not be sent away. Now I'm sad.

I just took a look, and I don't see anything on Misty's possible comeback. Where is it?

Last edited by AshMistyMayfan; 03-29-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
SabrE Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
You got to be kidding. Much as I like Misty, this creates too much confusion> You have a team in place, keep the team as it is. Putting Misty on will probably drive Dawn away and that's going to be sad. Dawn deserves to stay, not be sent away. Now I'm sad.

I just took a look, and I don't see anything on Misty's possible comeback. Where is it?
It is in the last paragraph under the sub-title 'Airing and production'.

I'll show you the bit that says she will make a comeback:

"Pokemon Diamond and Pearl has also been airing on YTV in Canada since September 8, 2007. It airs Saturdays at 12:00pm. Ash, Pikachu, Brock and Team Rocket have all returned, Misty, will be returning soon in a later episode of the new series, as confirmed by her Japanese actress[6], . May will appear in the 76th episode for Wallace's contest. Max's status is still unknown. Dawn is taking their place, while a new rival for Ash, Paul, is also featured along with new villains such as Hunter J and Team Galactic."

Pikachao. Thanks to Pikablu Pie!
Old 03-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'll be the first one to say this. Ash x Misty is coming. Should we be scared or excited?
Old 03-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
(though I definitely hope she does come back).
I hope she falls off a cliff.

I think those are just unconfirmed rumors/publicity stunts. They must probably checking the reaction to these "rumors" actually. Like, if there is a good response about her coming back, they might include her, and if there isn't a good response, they won't. =P
Old 03-29-2008, 05:51 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

That's a new twist. I know in the game I battled Team Galactic and had to help my enemy (Paul), but then in the TV series version, you got Huntress J teaming up with Galactic?! Man, if they make the 3rd version of Diamond and Pearl, they need to consider drawing in Huntress J. I'm starting to not like her and that's a good thing. And like the game format, Paul has to team with Ash, and then Dawn? They sure make Pokemon battles feel like wrestling at times.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:04 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Misty's Coming Back (It's Confirmed)

If Misty comes back that would be awesome!!!But then again Misty's voice actress could be lying like how people have been lying about themselves doing parts in TV/Games that they haven't actually...But I hope she comes back Before May appears so they could have all of them in the same place at the same time....

The secret is the answer
Old 03-29-2008, 07:20 PM
parsol lady Offline
Master Trainer

Misty cameing back..wow that would be so cool i hope it happens and soon

|| Stano Region Pokemon RPG || Pokemon Mansion EX ||
Pokemon Universe RPG||
Old 03-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Oh my Eevee, I can barly belive it! Now, I`m sure I`ll make a bigger effort to watch the show! Go Misty go!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 03-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Drift Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Just so you all know, Wikipedia is one of the most unreliable sources on the internet.
Any internet surfer can submit info into a Wikipedia article provided they have a Wikipedia account.
So, basically, ANYONE could have put that in about Misty.

But, if it is true, that's exciting. It'll probably encourage me to watch the anime more.

Maybe back. Maybe not.