Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: [War VII] OAA- One Against All

Yep, battling more, oh how love it so. Glad you like it. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
Ohhh, I love it ^^.
I to need to TM up my URPG mon xP. So does Jackson(kidding...).
Ooh, thanks although I don't know whether to be happy or sad you used my banner 'cause Dark is there no more and me lovy the phantom thief. xP

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 03-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Thanks for accepting me. Anyway, I could start on a banner soon if you'd like. ^^ And for mascots, I like Umbreon and Ninetails.

~DS

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 03-20-2008, 12:01 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Name: SF
Reason for joining: It's a good idea for a team. Plus, I like the peoplez hurr.
WAR experience, if any: Umm, I don't even remember the WAR numbers. I've been doing WAR since 2004, I think.
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG, Creative Writing, Fan-fiction, RP (possibly)

Last edited by silverfrost; 03-20-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Just popped in to wish you good luck. If I wasn't on FOES, then this would definitely be an option. Still, I am on FOES so chances are I won't be here. But still...it's an awesome team idea, and I wish you all the best. :)

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 03-20-2008, 02:57 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSalamence View Post
Thanks for accepting me. Anyway, I could start on a banner soon if you'd like. ^^ And for mascots, I like Umbreon and Ninetails.

~DS
That would be great. Thank you. =)

Silverfrost, nice to have you on the team.

And Deathspector- thanks. =) I wish 'yall the best of luck, too.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Yay Jenny joined. (:

Thanks for that Deathspector, it means a lot. (:
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Psychic Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Moonshadow
Reason for joining: Team overkill asked. ...I mean, I hate the world and the world hates me.
WAR experience, if any: The joke WAR thing, 6.325623475782 or whatever
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Spriting, Fan Fiction/Creative Writing, URPG, possibly RPG

~Moonshadow
Old 03-20-2008, 11:03 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
Name: Moonshadow
Reason for joining: Team overkill asked. ...I mean, I hate the world and the world hates me.
WAR experience, if any: The joke WAR thing, 6.325623475782 or whatever
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Spriting, Fan Fiction/Creative Writing, URPG, possibly RPG

~Moonshadow
Why hello again. =) Welcome to the team.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Well, there it is: Bryce's Resignation.

Name: Bryce ;o
Reason for joining: I really want to be on a WAR team with all of my friends and one that will have a good chance in the summer WAR. I sort of feel like I owe it to Jackson, so I want to team up with you sexy people. <3
WAR experience, if any: I participated in the parody WAR. :3
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Debate, URPG, Creative Writing, Fan Fiction, Humor, Role-Playing.

BRYCExKAT
Old 03-21-2008, 01:14 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

News

- Welcome new members! And good job to our recruiters. ;) Currently, we're a fairly good sized team. We will, however, be accepting new members. In the event of a 'ceiling' or limit being set on the teams, Jackson and I will be speaking to everyone in turn, to see what they bring to the group, and who really wants to be here, vs. just joined for the heck of it. Hopefully, however, we'll get to keep all our members.

- A variety of banners with the popular mascot choices are now available. Please use one to show your pride in the team, and alert others to the upcoming WAR. If you have a request for another banner, or an idea, we'll see what we can do. We have a lot of banners already, however.

- The Roleplay is still being designed. However, as the team leaders negotiate for what should be in it, we'd like to make sure that all your views are acommodated as much as possible. All suggestions should be PMed or IMed to myself, or Jackson. When we get close to the actual beginning of the RP, there will be a group discussion to ensuer that our characters mesh well, that we have a goal, and so on. Updates on this will be announced!

- Anyone with basic HTML or coding skills, please IM or PM me whenever you can. There's a new project in the making, so everyone else, stay tuned.

- Once the WAR categories are announced, I'll be tallying who can participate in which fields, to get an idea of what categories we might fall short in. So, except a mass-PM-mailing with a little 5 second questionnaire once we find out for sure what categories will be in this time's war!

- Question, comments, or unadulterated fury? PM me or Jackson. Well, unless you're angry. Then you should only look for Jackson. ;)

- Finally. I'd like to remind you all that drawing mustaches on posters put up by our opponents is still strictly promoted- er, forbidden. So don't ever let them catch you doing it!

Thanks,

Carly / FireflyK

Old 03-21-2008, 01:28 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
- Finally. I'd like to remind you all that drawing mustaches on posters put up by our opponents is still strictly promoted- er, forbidden. So don't ever let them catch you doing it!

What? You mean like this?
Old 03-21-2008, 02:25 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post

What? You mean like this?

Nah, like this...

Tsk, tsk..... This rivalry between peaceful, innocent WAR teams must be stopped at once. ;) Hehe.

Old 03-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Nah, like this...

[Offending Images]

Tsk, tsk..... This rivalry between peaceful, innocent WAR teams must be stopped at once. ;) Hehe.
Lmfao! I see that you had a bit of fun there.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:35 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Lmfao! I see that you had a bit of fun there.
=p

I have nothing against your personally...

Well, I won't once we kick Auqa's butt back into the ocean. ;)

I thought the piranaha were creative/cute. =3

Oh, btw.. Stop mimicking Neo and get yer butt on AIM once in a while. =p I hate having to seek you out on the boards every time a question comes up!

Old 03-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Shana2488 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shana2488 Send a message via MSN to Shana2488 Send a message via Yahoo to Shana2488

Name: Shana_Garron

Reason for joining: I've always wanted to try competing in WAR! The OAA sounds like my old group that I led in high school. Lol.

WAR experience, if any: Sadly, none.

What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: FanFiction/Creative Writing, RPing, URPG

Last edited by Shana2488; 03-21-2008 at 03:06 AM.