Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 02-25-2008, 04:24 AM
jonsploder Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Linked - MMORPG

http://www.freewebs.com/pokemon-link...mon_Linked.htm

Check the site. The game might not be able to connect to the server, if it is down. (sleeping)

Anyway there it is guys. Just wait untill he is up, he is very tired as am I from the work....
Old 03-01-2008, 02:35 AM
jonsploder Offline

OK people the next update is coming. Has anyone feedback on the game so far? I am currently making a city with npc's and all. Please post comments, :P. Oh, and 20 users or so :D.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:59 AM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines

I am assuming you meant post here and not the forums of your site... if so I will become a tester :p, even tho I usually never even take a 2nd glance at games like this.. it looks nice :p
Old 03-01-2008, 03:41 AM
jonsploder Offline

I meant 20 users in game. And I posted a link to my site because of the download. Anyway thanks, can you login succesfuly?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:47 AM
mew magician Offline

Send a message via AIM to mew magician Send a message via Yahoo to mew magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsploder View Post
I meant 20 users in game. And I posted a link to my site because of the download. Anyway thanks, can you login succesfuly?
I can't (insert word)
Old 03-07-2008, 05:21 AM
jonsploder Offline

OK people, I am back from camp, but progress on the game is not going very public at the moment.

Good News! I am going to release the second demo soon so that you guys can actually play it for those of you that can't. It will have a loading screen that all of you should be able to get past and the loading will be fast - like 0.5 seconds on my PC maybe 2 max - all depending on your PC. It will have 2 maps and an NPC with use of items.

Sorry I can't fit in battling and there will be some big bugs, like moving between maps, you can get stuck. This demo is basicly a bit better than yours guys, but not anything as good as demo 3 will be - and probably demo 4 will be the game with all the basics, so I can start on the mapping and quests and exiting stuff.

Still look out for demo 2, its going to need some advice guys, so shoot me with suggestions :P.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:42 AM
jonsploder Offline

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Second version released, use the auto-updater in the zip to download it :D. It should work for all of you now :). Bug has finnaly been cracked.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 PM
mew magician Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsploder View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Second version released, use the auto-updater in the zip to download it :D. It should work for all of you now :). Bug has finnaly been cracked.
Cool. I'm gonna try it out later
Old 03-19-2008, 03:59 PM
suzyK Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I downloaded your game, but half the things froze on me. I like the idea, it's really great how the character can walk (way better than Pokemon Crater), but I couldn't run into any Pokemon. That, and when I tried to check my character on the map, it didn't work. You could work on the fine-motor stuff a bit more. And as for the password, why isn't it in asterisks (*)? My brother saw my password.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:29 PM
jonsploder Offline

Lol, I am sorry but you downloaded the old client. I re-uploaded it today (sorry my bandwidth exeeded) so you will have to download it again, the auto-updater is having isssues so do not use it, you will just have to go back on the site. Thanks for the construtivity.

I have not released the battle system yet, it will take a while as it is the second hardest thing to code in the game, although I have quite a bit of it done already :). I will try and fix the password thing, but the passwords dont really need to be high tech at the moment as there is no reason to hack someones account - everyone is the same. But I will fix that, don't worry.

I will make a mini map to, thanks for that I never thought of it :).

Hope you all enjoy the new demo, it has a few bugs - but they are all small enough, lol. With common sense you can avoid them, but please post them all up here because I may not know them all. There are items in this demo :D.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:44 AM
jonsploder Offline

Demo 0.16 has been released!

Yup, and the server is back up for a bit :D. The new version has a mini-map, but it screws up a bit. It does its general purpose, now ALL of you should be able to access it and I can get some more work on it done after fixing the auto-updater. I have a few things you can help me and my team out with so if you'd like to help PM or post here preferably. In return you will be credited and given beta testing privilages.

Thank you everyone, post feedback!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:50 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

I have been trying 0.16 out, jonsploder, and I think you'd appreciate it if I report a Glitch.
Item Spawn:
1) Ask the Old Man to give you a Pokeball.
2) Get the Pokeball into your inventory. (Drag it)
3) When it's done, you should still see a Pokeball there. Hmm... Odd.
4) When you put that into your inventory, you'll have 2 Pokeballs, and it will stop spawning for no reason.
5) Lay one of your Pokeballs back onto the ground.
6) Pick it up, and into the inventory... AH! More Spawning. You sould now see another Pokeball in it's place.
7) Put that in your inventory, and now, you have 3 Pokeballs when you're only supposed to have 1
8) If you keep repeating, you'll have 20 Pokeballs instead of 1, whih I did. Now on BOTH my accounts, I have 20 Pokeballs. I think everybody should try it. Maybe it's just me. Other than that, good job jonsploder. Can't wait until you program Pokemon, Battling, Proper Overworlds (Seriously!) Towns, more NPCs, More Items, Citys, Gyms and yeah...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:36 AM
jonsploder Offline

OK, I tried that out and its a perfect guide, thank you heaps. I will try and fix this problem, version 0.18 is out with faster coding but there should be no visible difference, exept for no mini-map. Why 0.18, not 0.17? 0.17 was released for a few hours in a rush and it had a brief screen of the battle.... I had to delete it sorry.

Happy easter everyone, I am finishing alot of school work today, so I can be back to the game hard working soon, and the battle system should be out fairly soon. :D.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:23 AM
mew magician Offline

Happy Catholic Easter! (I'll be sure to post for Orthodox too). I'll try the demo later-really busy with schoolwork right now.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:22 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Yay! The Battle system! Also, glad to help with the glitches ^^