Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:29 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default [WAR] OAA - One Against All

Introduction

OAA is a group of various renegades, mavericks, lost innocent, evildoers, and, well, just anyone who never quite fit, and found their lives or health endangered by society. After quite a bit of team, this small group have come to trust and to some extent care for each other. Minor goals vary. The major goal is to protect and enhance the lives of themselves and the other members.

Most members of OAA are not outright sadists. However, few are altruistic, or willing to complete good acts without a reason/when it would disadvantage themselves or the group. Thus, the group does some good but also some evil, and is best described as Chaotic. The only loyalties they have are to each other. However, as some members were once misused or outcast, people in similar situations may evoke pity or help from OAA members- possibly with the option of membership extended to them after they are assisted.

OAA welcomes both humans and hybrids.

Brief History

To be added.

What we are- and aren't

All sorts of members exist. However, OAA has a few things in common.

- Members are 'outcasts' in some way. Some were accepted but never felt they 'fit in'. Some were discriminated against. Others are somewhat evil, and thus society rejected them. They come from all sorts of circumstances- but none totally belong.
- Members desire safety and, to some extent, freedom. There is no desire to conquer and actively take over and invade land. Merely a desire to maintain our freedom. Some members may want to keep other people at bay- theymay distrust being near or being controlled by non-members. This may lead to fights, etc, but it won't lead to anyone's 'land' actively being invaded unless we are cornered.
- Members are, for the most part, NOT sadists. Yes, there are a few in every bunch. But we don't cause trouble just for the hell of it, at least not on a major/deadly scale. Mischief is one thing, but we don't set out just to cause harm. Some people may fear or even hate what the world has done to them, but we're not vigilantes or judges. We don't kill just anyone out of anger.
- Some are selfish. But plenty are, well, defensive. They're used to distrusting the world, and sometimes are too mean/alienating due to this. This doesn't neccesarily mean they're evil, just a bit damaged.
- Although OAA are supportive of members and cautious of others, some even going so far as to treat non-group members like lesser beings, we are not a gang. We are a group of scattered people who have come together. For us, however, there's no homeland to seek or return to. We simply have each other, and a desire to stay alive and find something worthwhile. OAAers are not the sort to find a good place to settle down, or to long for a stable job and a roof over their heads each night. We find our home with other people, and under the night sky- something that never changes, no matter where you are. Trees and scenery, houses, and culture may change... But the sky is the same wherever you go.

Goals

OAA has no one big goal. We aren't evil- we don't want to cause harm for fun. We aren't good- we don't want to save the world, or even take justice into our hands. OAA is, first and foremost, a group of people thrown together by circumstance, who have learned to care for each other. Some of us are outcasts for good reasons, some for bad, but no matter how we treat people outside the group, no OAA members should seriously hurt another, even in a disagreement. Anyone not in the team, however, is fair game.

How to join

Simply fill out the form below. If you intend to Roleplay with us, any ideas you have about your future character are welcome.

Name:
WAR experience, if any:
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter:

Ranks

Leader/Coleader: While OAA believes in listening to the opinions of all its members, at some point, a decision must be made. This is the job of the leader(s).
Advisor: Trusted members who have proved themselves to be very competent, and have inspired other members in some way. There will be no more than 2 of these.
Veteran: Members who have been with OAA in past wars. Notify Fireflyk if you are a Veteran and not on the Veteran list.
Contributor: Any member who has been very active, has recruited 2 or more people, or otherwise has contributed a lot in some way. This doesn't just mean earning points- banner makers, for example, deserver recognition for their contributions.

Team Leaders
| FireflyK | Jackson | Larvi |

Veterans
Splishee
Michael
Bryce
Snow Fairy Sugar
PK
Ellie
MM

New Friends
Anastasia
Paul
Alana
Poke123
Wisp
Kayla Ann
Angela

NEWS
- Membership is currently open

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 06-27-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: (WAR Team) OAA- One Against All

.Banners.

Phantom Kat

Code:
[*IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/PhantomKat7/OAABannerII.png[/IMG]

iKawaii

Code:
[*IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/trentman92/deaao6.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://g.imagehost.org/0846/oaa1.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://g.imagehost.org/0229/OAA2.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://g.imagehost.org/0049/OAA3.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/LatiasRider/OAAWeavileBanner.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/LatiasRider/OAACuboneBanner.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/LatiasRider/OAACacturneBanner.png[/IMG]

Hakken

Code:
[IMG*]http://i26.tinypic.com/10dgwew.png[/IMG]

Adrenaline

Code:
[*IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/mrPuddinHead/OAA2.png[/IMG]

Code:
[*IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/mrPuddinHead/OAA.png[/IMG]
Want to contribute? Submit a banner and earn a smilie! (:

Also, don't forget to give credit to whoever made the banner you're using (unless they told you that you don't have to).
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...citylife-2.png
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by FireflyK; 05-02-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

News / Upcoming Events

[21st April '09]

If you were in OAA for the WAR last year and wish to participate with us this year, we'd love to have you. You just need to post again saying you'll be competing in our team again. If you'd like to join but weren't here last year, just fill out the form FFK provided and you're good to go. ^_^!

[21st March '08]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
News

- Welcome new members! And good job to our recruiters. ;) Currently, we're a fairly good sized team. We will, however, be accepting new members. In the event of a 'ceiling' or limit being set on the teams, Jackson and I will be speaking to everyone in turn, to see what they bring to the group, and who really wants to be here, vs. just joined for the heck of it. Hopefully, however, we'll get to keep all our members.

- A variety of banners with the popular mascot choices are now available. Please use one to show your pride in the team, and alert others to the upcoming WAR. If you have a request for another banner, or an idea, we'll see what we can do. We have a lot of banners already, however.

- The Roleplay is still being designed. However, as the team leaders negotiate for what should be in it, we'd like to make sure that all your views are acommodated as much as possible. All suggestions should be PMed or IMed to myself, or Jackson. When we get close to the actual beginning of the RP, there will be a group discussion to ensuer that our characters mesh well, that we have a goal, and so on. Updates on this will be announced!

- Anyone with basic HTML or coding skills, please IM or PM me whenever you can. There's a new project in the making, so everyone else, stay tuned.

- Once the WAR categories are announced, I'll be tallying who can participate in which fields, to get an idea of what categories we might fall short in. So, except a mass-PM-mailing with a little 5 second questionnaire once we find out for sure what categories will be in this time's war!

- Question, comments, or unadulterated fury? PM me or Jackson. Well, unless you're angry. Then you should only look for Jackson. ;)

- Finally. I'd like to remind you all that drawing mustaches on posters put up by our opponents is still strictly promoted- er, forbidden. So don't ever let them catch you doing it!

Thanks,

Carly / FireflyK
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 04-21-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:29 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to x__hellokitty

I'll join!

I could help with the URPG and story writing, and RPing.

Even though I never actually RP on Pe2k.
And I haven't posted any stories yet. xD

I could still help! :0

Cause I think I'm an okay writer. And a pretty good RP'er.
I just can't find any good roleplays TO join. D:

This is my first WAR, so I'm not 100% on what's going on, but I'm learning! : D
Old 03-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Congrats on starting up the new team, you two. :3
Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Congrats on starting up the new team, you two. :3
Thanks Kenny. (:

Spencer, you're accepted! I'll go and rape Carly to make her add you to the list.

ASB|URPG

Old 03-16-2008, 08:39 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by x__hellokitty View Post
I'll join!

I could help with the URPG and story writing, and RPing.

Even though I never actually RP on Pe2k.
And I haven't posted any stories yet. xD

I could still help! :0

Cause I think I'm an okay writer. And a pretty good RP'er.
I just can't find any good roleplays TO join. D:

This is my first WAR, so I'm not 100% on what's going on, but I'm learning! : D
Sounds good. =) I've seen you around- you seem pretty literate and intelligent. Welcome to the Team.

And thanks, Kenny. =) Best of luck to you, too.

Jackson, we must find a better way of communicating. =p

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:40 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djax94 View Post
Thanks Kenny. (:

Spencer, you're accepted! I'll go and rape Carly to make her add you to the list.
Yaaay.
And I know I asked you in AIM, but still.

I'm using my own banner. : D

Old 03-16-2008, 09:03 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooh, for the mascot, I want to suggest Blissey.
Or Clefable.
Or anything pink, really. xD

Or Lopunny.

OR BIDOOF. D<

EDIT: Took out the bidoof pic. xD

Last edited by x__hellokitty; 03-16-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Well, I think I'll join :P

Name: Trent, or TK as some call me.
Categories: Spriting, and I guess URPG.
Experience: None, missed the sign ups by 1 hour last year :/
Loyalty: Yeah :P

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja TK View Post
Well, I think I'll join :P

Name: Trent, or TK as some call me.
Categories: Spriting, and I guess URPG.
Experience: None, missed the sign ups by 1 hour last year :/
Loyalty: Yeah :P
Accepted. =) Welcome to the team.

I'll add the other mascot suggestions to the list. Try to find smallerpictures, though- the Bidoof stretches my computer screen.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:10 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Accepted. =) Welcome to the team.

I'll add the other mascot suggestions to the list. Try to find smallerpictures, though- the Bidoof stretches my computer screen.
Ah, I just took it out. xD
It was a joke, anyways, you don't need to add Bidoof. xP
Old 03-16-2008, 09:24 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer
Default Re: [War] OAA- One Against All

Eh, what the hell? :P

Name: Junior
Reason for joining: I was forced out of my will by my own mind. D:
WAR experience, if any: Parody one :s
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Spriting, URPGing, RPing...

I shall be vashined to the shadows! D: [/random]
Old 03-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

:o

Welcome to the team, Jr! <3

Or.... Bobert. (:

ASB|URPG

Old 03-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

*Stabs you if you tell me to GTFO for this being spam* ;D

Awww.... This looks totally pwn-tastic, just because it is run by two sexay people. ;D

I wish I could join, but, ya know, I have an obligation to Neo & LOUD.

Anyways, just stopping by to say "good luck" <3

@Spencer: Like ZOMG. I luffs your banner >:D

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 03-16-2008 at 09:42 PM.